Part 62: Two Heroes EP. 11

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Katsuki's POV>

"No!!!" I roared at the top of my lungs, as tears trick down my face. 'H-he can't be dead. He can survive a 200+ floor drop, right?'

"Izuku." Mochi face muttered, collapsing onto her knees.

"Don't you dare lose hope, Young Heroes!" A familiar voice commanded, only for All Might to Rocket up into the sky. "Why?! Because I Am Here!" Flying behind him is a fully transformed Ryukyu, carrying a seemingly unconscious Izuku between her claws. "I'll personally stop you myself, you fiend!" Clashing with the Helicopter, it explodes into a fireball crashing onto the end of the tower.

"Uncle Might!" Melissa proclaimed, whilst the two pros landing beside us.

"Is Izuku alright?" Mochi questioned, running up to him to check on the now released body of Tatsuma.

"T-the c-case." Tatsuma croaked out, confusing the pros and shocking the rest of us that he's still awake.

"Young Tats-!" All Might begun, only to be interrupted by a pillar crashing into him. As wires and solid metal entraps Auntie Ryuko, as the professor gets pulled away by cables.

"Papa, Uncle Might!" Melissa cried out, as a mass of metal forms where the ball of fire once was.

"I heard the professor! All Might's quirk is failing him! He doesn't have the same unstoppable power he once did!" The masked ass hat proclaimed. "And Ryukyu doesn't have full control over her power that challenges All Might himself!"

"That bastard is using the fucking professors invention! That's what was in the case Deku tried to warn!" I announced, catching the pros attention.

"You don't know when to give up now do you?!" All Might exclaimed, launching himself forward. "Texas's SMASH!!!" Waving his hand, the villain effortlessly waved off the attack with a block of metal.

"Is that all you got?!" The villain taunted, instantly sending smaller pillars out of the shield at All Might. Without saying an other word, the tower shakes as the mass of metal rips apart more of the surroundings to bluster itself. "David Shields genius lives up to it's reputation! I can tell my quirk is becoming more powerful! HAHAH! IT FEELS AMAZING!!!! I'M NEVER TAKING THIS OFF!!!"

"Dave, what in the world have you made?!" The number one hero cursed too himself.

"I had no idea that he created something so powerful." Melissa stated in complete shock, as Ryukyu breaks free.

"Now. I think I know the best way to raise the price of this device! I can charge whatever I want to kill the two strongest heroes in the world!" The bastard thought out loud, while sending attacks at the both of them. With two pillars pinning the both of them down, as Mochi and I move Tatsuma and Melissa away.

"M-mum." Deku called out, catching the pros attention. "Condense." Confusing the both of us, as he pains himself by changing his arm into a dragon talon then crunching it into a human size fist.

"I've never tried that!" Ryukyu growled, whilst she shrinks in size with Tatsuma's arm returns back to normal.

"HAHAHA! JUST DIE ALREADY!!!" The villain slams more pillars into the pros.

"Ryukyu!/Uncle Might/All Might!" The three of us screamed out, only for Ice to stop the attack.

"We will do what we can! We'll help you!" Todoroki announced, with the rest of the group standing behind him. Taking the chance, Mochi and I take Melissa and Tatsuma over their.

"Iida, let's take those hunks of metal out of the sky!" Shitty Hair announced, with four eyes preparing to rocket off.

"I'll take care of things here! Go!" Momo commanded, landing next to them and resting Tatsuma with them. "Tatsuma! What happened to you?"

"Falling for god knows how many floors after being shot!" I informed, scarring everyone.

"ROOOOAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A bellowing war cry destroy all the pillars on Ryukyu, showing her in a humanoid form besides the completely draconic arms, wings, tail and scales covering her skin. "You want full control? Here, take it!" While All Might breaks free. The dragon heroine rockets at extreme speeds, breaking through the metal and out on the opposite end with David Shield in tow.

"Everyone so motivated to go beyond their limits, I should not be limited by something so trivial as a limit!" All Might proclaimed, launching himself forward while dodging and destroying every attack sent to at him. "Carolina SMASH!!!" Blinding mostly everyone with pure wind pressure, continuing his track towards the villain. "Prepare yourself villain!" Launching a fist forward, only to be caught in a web of cables. "Nice trick, but I-!" The villain grabbing his throat, as glows and grows in size.

"Prepare myself? Take your own advice!" The villains skin begins to glow red hot, as some of the fabric he's wearing burns away. "You've underestimated me!" Ryukyu crashes to us with the professor, as her body forces her out of the new form. While All Might contemplates, the villain slightly crushes his throat and digs into the side of torso. All Might releases a small cry in pain, to the amount of pain he's inflecting.

"No wait, it couldn't be!" All Might shockingly stated. 

"Oh yes! When we were planning this little plot, I received a intriguing phone call from the man himself. He said he wanted to work with me to help. When I asked him why he'd bother, he said he wanted to help in the downfall of your friend. The only thing AFO regrets is that he couldn't be here to see your suffering when you discover the truth about the professor!" The villain monologed.

"AFO is behind this!" All Might twisted in pain.

"What the matter? It looks like you stopped smiling-!" The villain tormented, only for a overwhelming heatwave shuts him up.

"Hell Dragons Domain! Dragon Force!" Tatsuma Roared back into the fight, walking towards the villain in the same form as Ryukyu besides his scales fading into blackish red flames. "You want to know why that potato of a villain didn't show up!?! Because I would had turn him and everything he knows into ash!!" Literally ripping away the metal and sending All Might behind to us, Tatsuma rockets forward grabbing his neck only to throw him back onto the tower.

"What the hell is this kid!?!" The villain screamed, trying to manipulate the metal ground with no effect.

"You should not have pissed off a dragon." Tatsuma lands right in front of him, causing the villain to throw a punch at him. "Even when boosted, you are pathetic." Catching the fist, he forces the villain onto his knees while moving to his ear. "You wanted unstoppable power, didn't you?" Biting his neck, Tatsuma absorbs all the heat energy out of the now skeleton like body of the broken villain. "This should never have existed." Crushing the amplification device, while waving his hand to cause all the metal to reform all structural points of the tower. "I really feel like dragon nip now." He stated before collapsing to the ground asleep.

"He's a monster." Melissa and David stared at the sleeping Tatsuma.

"Izuku isn't a monster. He's a dragon."

Thanks for reading this nightmare of the movie arc, and peace!