Part 74: Warm Up

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"W-why are you g-guys doing this?" I softly spoke out, pinned to the ground by six girls using me as a pillow. "I-it's s-summer time. A h-heater isn't n-necessary."

"To have a good nights sleep." Jiro counters, slightly bobbing her head to the music she's listening too on her Mp4 player. 'She probably would have used her phone if they were allowed.'

"I-I know my quirk makes you feel comfortable, b-but you should've ask i-instea-." I state, only for Mina to place her finger onto my lips.

"It's a nice bonus, but that's not the reason you are sleeping with us tonight Tats." She exclaims, slowly moving her hand away. "Just like the bonus of seeing the Grapist seething in rage of you sleeping with 6 gorgeous ladies."

Confusing me slightly, Uraraka rests higher up onto my chest before speaking. "Izuku. We all heard what you said about having issues sleeping, and us girls decided to ensure that you sleep properly by staying with us. So please, relax and trust that we are here with if anything does go bad."

'Trust them, Izuku. Trust her.' Atlas's voice echoes in my head, as all the stiffness in my body fades away. Taking a deep breath in, I slightly nuzzle into her neck while weakly answering. "O-ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stop fucking whining! It's only 5 fucking 30 in the morning!" Katsuki scolds our peers, following Aizawa to an open field. "Deku! Why the hell are you carrying those extras?!" 

"S-something about t-the others hogging me?" I questioningly answer, with Mina and Toru tightly gripping onto my back.

Huffing in unison, the invisible girl speaks out for both of them. "Yeah! We only got your lower legs!"

"And Ura was the worst offender! Claiming an entire arm and his upper chest!" The pink girl continued, causing the said offender to guiltily chuckle. "How did it feel to have his arm wrapped around you, as he snuggles into you?!"

"Honestly. It was one of the best nights sleep I've ever had!" She states, with all guilt evaporating away.

"Damn you Tatsuma!" Mineta seethed in anger, while Iida tries ignoring the conversation to keep his emotions in check.

"That's enough." Sensei ordered, silencing everyone in the process. "Today, is the beginning of the training camp to increase your strength. The goal is to ensure that you all have the power and ability to gain a provisional hero licence. Be warned, this will be a difficult path that's not for the faint of heart. Sato, think fast." Tossing a softball and a capsule of glucose towards the sugar-dope quirk user, with both the girls hop off of me. "Using your quirk, I want you throw that ball as hard as you can."

"Yes sir. Like what we did for the fitness test?" The teen questions, stepping forward into the open area.

"Correct. The score you got was 526.7 meters correct?" Aizawa states, collecting a nod for his score. "Let's see if you improved."

"Oh. Were checking our progress!" Mina energetically announces, uncaring about the last issue she had.

"A lot's happened to us the last three mouths." Sero comments, with everyone nodding in agreeance. "Maybe he'll be able to surpass canon Midoriya's score!"

Without anyone speaking or commenting on Sero's mental issues, Sato downs the sugar while activating the quirk. Using almost every single muscle in his body, a small gust of wind cracks off the rocketing ball. Confident with his throw, he flexes while some of the class cheering him. "That was 529.1 meters." Our sadistically smiling teacher informs, completely destroying everyone's joy. "You've had a single semester here at UA. And due to your experiences, all of you definitely have improved. Most of that has been limited to mental prowess and technical skill, with a bit of stamina thrown in along the way. Besides a few of you, your quirks haven't improved on a fundamental level. That's why we'll be now focusing on your powers. This will be so hard, you'll feel like your dying. Let's hope you all survive."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jumping between pillars that I'm constantly manipulating and knocking Ochaco around in her human sized hamster ball, I ensure the pools of hot water for Katsuki's quirk training remains boiling hot. The training he's doing is landing his feet into one pool, before using his quirk to make a giant blast to go up on a tall pedestal, with the second second pool to dunk his hands in so he can rocket down and repeat. After Pixie Bob finishes introducing herself to class 1b, she begins launching boulders at me to destroy with the dragon portion of my quirk. When I'm almost out of energy, Ragdoll periodically throws a incendiary grenades roughly in my direction to catch and absorb the damage. The sound and smell of absolute fear emits off of the other class, watching what everyone in my class is dong. A few minutes pass before Tetsutetsu walks into my domain, as Mandalay telepathically speaks to me. 'Tatsuma. Now you will also be working with Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu of class 1B, to heat and manipulate the would be molten earth while his quirk is active.'

'Why not bring Ashido, Jiro and Kendo over hear while I fortify a wall that they try and destroy! Then they withstand high temperatures while losing their sanity!!' I jokingly challenged in my mind, knowing her quirk can only go one way.

'I didn't know you have telepathic abilities! But I think that would be a great idea! I know Aizawa wouldn't mind, but I'll check anyways!' The telepathic pro hero responses, catching me off guard.

'Please don't tell them I suggested it. Please?'

Thanks for reading, and hope you have a lovely day! PEACE!