Part 21: Breakdown

Hey readers, note that if the ship is not Izuchaco then the change would take a while to transfer over. Hope enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

"Quiet." Aizawa stated as he takes his place on the podium. "Today we will be going off campus for specialised training."

"Sir, what type of training?" Sero asked.

Pulling out a card that has written on it while saying it. "Rescue Training." Pressing a button on the podium, sir continued. "You are to wear the PE uniform or your hero suits, however they may impede with your mobility. Meet me outside at the bus stop." At that everyone goes and grab their hero suits. Somehow managing to get everyone onto the bus, with Iida's challenging my rule saying it does not "following procedure". I take the first step into the bus as Aizawa arrives, seemingly in a good mood by this. "Efficient. Keep it up." He told me, giving me a slight smile.

On the drive, everyone is talking with one an other. Tsuyu deciding to create a open conversation. "Tatsuma, you know that like to say things that are on my mind." She started off looking at me. "From what Bakugo told us, is that villains had kidnapped you and tortured you for your quirk. I was wondering, what made your quirk so special compared to Endeavour's?"

 I take a deep breath in and out, before speaking. "First of all, my biological father is Endeavour. My quirk can do everything his can, but better." Todoroki's eye's shot up when he heard that. "Second of all, my flames are apart of me. Like Shoji's multi arms or Jiro's headphone jacks, giving me complete control over it even when it's disconnected from me." Everyone begins to realise my power. "But those are not the reason for why they kidnapped me. It was for the fact the I can choose to burn things with my will. If I decided, I could engulf this entire bus with fire and the only one who would be burnt would be Mineta." Every girl seems to be overjoyed by that analogy with Mineta hating it.

"Do you have the overheating issue?" Todoroki spoke out, surprising everyone.

"No. In theory, I should be able to turn myself into pure fire." I state, making him go completely silent. "And that does not include what they did to me."

"What did they-." Uraraka worryingly spoke, as Aizawa cuts her off.

"Quiet down. We are here." Aizawa announced, while hopping off the bus.

Everyone following his lead, we all notice a woman in puffy white jacket and yellow shoes awaits for us. "Omg! It's the space hero Thirteen!" Uraraka instantly begins fangirling.

"Cute" I mutter under my breath, with her, Jiro and Shoji hearing it. Uraraka becomes a blushing mess.

"Hello, if you didn't hear your classmate. I'm the Pro Hero Thirteen, and welcome to the USJ. The Unforeseen, Simulation, Joint." Spreading her arms out with the to show indicate the hole building. Walking inside, we become amazed with the size and the multiple environments within. "Now I have something I like to say before we continue, or two, or three, or... Where's All Might?" Aizawa making a sign with his hand, with Thirteen nodding in understanding. "Well then, does anyone know what my quirk is?"

"Your quirk is called Black Hole. You use it to save hundreds of people, by using it to remove rumble." Uraraka stated like a ball of energy.

"Yes, but this quirk can also kill so many." The mood completely flips from what it was. "Like most quirks, it can cause serious damage to those around you. Quirks should not be used to harm others. Which is why you are here. To learn how to rescue others without causing any harm others."

"Cool they even have fake villains!" Kirishima practically shouted, as he points to the portal opening up. The man that I smelt yesterday comes walking through, as well the scent of the man who kidnapped me as the form of a Nomu. As Kaminari tries to signal for help, but only for all signals to be jammed.

The memory of a dart piercing my neck. The smell of the man who torturing me along with the pain. The taste of the Nomu who feed me the blood and flesh of the other victims who couldn't handle the pain. I collapse to the floor, curled up into a ball while grabbing my necklace mum gave me. "No. Not again. Please, not again." Tears try flow down my face, as my body stops it as a way to persevere water on instinct. The class is shocked or confused by my reaction. Only for Aizawa to speak up and prepare himself.

"Those are real villains. Thirteen protect the students." As he jumps down to the villains.

<Ryuko's POV>

Finishing talking to reporter, I head over to my intern who's waiting for me. "Ready to go?" I ask, as she puts her phone away.

"Yep! Tamaki had just found a new all you can eat buffet, and Mirio is trying to plan for us to go their!" Nejire jumping up and down. As I was about to apply, a alarm went off on my phone. Checking up on it, I realise that it's a alarm for Izuku's tracker going off.

Frantically I call UA, much to the surprise of Nejire. "Principle Nedzu here. How may I assist you."

"I Nedzu, it me Ryukyu. Can you please inform me were my son is. His tracker has went off, which either means that it got destroyed or it's being blocked." I said in a extremely worried tone of voice, as I hear typing on the other end.

"His class went to the USJ, which possibly means that it cou-. I'm sorry Ryukyu but the USJ went dark, we are sending our staff their immediately. Sorry I have leave now." At that Nedzu hangs up the phone.

"Nejire, do you know were the USJ is?" I questioned her, she nods a positive. "Good take me there, now." As we fly to the USJ at our fastest speed.

Thanks for reading, and peace!