Part 3: Preparation & I Laid A What!?

Hey readers, I hope enjoy this part. Should I try to do a ship? If so which one?

////////////////////////

As the months rolled by, the media had found out about the pregnancy, the relationship and Father of the child. Shockingly for Ryukyu, the media and her fanbase was quite supportive of it, plus that Endeavor kept his cool about it. Both Inko and Ryuko had bought and moved into a neighbouring house next to the Bakugo's, after realising that both their apartments were not good environments for a child. As well, setting and preparing the house for when the baby pops out, everything seemed fairly normal for the both heroine and greenette.

Until, one day. Ryukyu came across a bank robbery, with the all four villains running out the side entrance with one duffel bag on one of them.

"Stop Right there!" Ryukyu commanded, as she runs towards them.

"Shit! It's Ryukyu! Open fire!" One of them commanded, while raising his hand as the other two of them raises a gun.

Instinctively, Ryukyu transforms into her dragon form right before the projectiles could do damage, while shielding her stomach with her hand. In a sign of rage. Ryukyu roared as she strikes all the villains with a single attack, launching them into a brick wall. Before she tries to kill them, Ryukyu flies away feeling something wrong about herself. Leaving them to the police behind her.

 After a while, she lands onto the roof of her agency. Trying to return back to normal, she yells out for receptionist. A minute goes by as a young woman in business attire walks out. "Yes Miss Ryukyu? Is something the problem, why are you in your dragon form?"

"Something is wrong. I'm unable to leave my form, please contact my doctor now!" Ryuko freaking out 'slightly', worried that it cause something bad for the child.

The receptionist runs frantically in side calling both the doctor and Inko, informing them something had happened at the agency. Time passes, Inko and the doctor arrive at the same time, which the receptionist leads them to the roof to a laying in wait for them.

After Inko's crying panic attack, the doctor ask his questions and did some simple tests accounting for the dragon form. "Have you transformed in the past 6 months since you pregnancy?"

"Yes, however only partially." Ryukyu answered.

"Hmm, the only explanation is that the child is causing you to stay in that form. This extremely dangerous for the child, quirk strain and overuse being the second largest cause of miscarriages in the world for heroines." The doctor explained, worrying the mothers. "And if we don't find an solution quickly, Miss Tatsuma might die for the same reason."

Before Inko can speak, Ryuko started to scream as she felt a sharp pain forming in her stomach. Both the doctor and Inko, were forced away as she started to dangerously move around into a good position to begin to push. After a few minutes of screaming and seemingly convulsing, till scaly reddish yellow egg was released out of the dragon heroine.

"Did she just laid an egg?!" The doctor yelled out, while Inko was still in shock. Ryuko goes limp as she starts to transform back into herself, which prompted the doctor to check her pulse. "Miss Midoriya please call an ambulance." He commanded, try to ensure she stays alright.

~Timeskip~

Ryuko slowly awakens to a familiar whitish room from a hospital, trying to recall what happened this time. Moments later the door opened to see her doctor coming in to check up on her. "Ah, your finally awake." 

"Heh, thanks. What happened? Last thing I remember was being on top of my agency before feeling a sharp pain." Mother dragon recalling her memory. "Wait!?! What happened to my baby!?!"

"Relax, your child is fine. After you finished thrashing around you returned to your natural state, however you have been in a coma like state for about 3 months." The doctor explained. "And before you ask about your child, do you wish to see what state it is in? You are going to love it."

She then nodded, then the doctor grabbed a wheelchair and moved the heroine to the cribs. To her discovery, she spots a reddish yellow egg rapped in a blanket and under a heating light. "I LAID AN EGG!?!" She screamed.

/////////////////////////

Hope you have a nice day and peace.