Part 32: Atlas's Upgrade

Hewwo readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"THE HAREM DRAGON TAKING CARE OF HIS GIRLS!! ANYWAYS, CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA" Present Mic announced.

"Mic. Stop with that horrendous 'Harem Dragon' joke. Polygamy is illegal, and I don't think Tatsuma can handle anymore embarrassment." Aizawa killing the joke.

"ERASERHEAD YOU'RE SHOWING FAVOURITISM! DON'T YOU TELL ME OFF FOR THIS!?!" Mic countered.

"Yes he is my favourite. He makes my job easier and gives me a chance to sleep." Aizawa leaned back into his chair, as Tsuyu walks up to me.

"Tatsuma, do you mind hugging me? I'm still cold. *Ribbit*" Tsu questioned. I pull her onto my lap while giving her a hug, with the girls rest of the girls getting a bit jealous over it.

"Izuku? Why does all the girls in your class so fixated over your hugs? Are you actually trying to build a harem?" Kendo questioned.

"N-no, I don't think I can handle having a harem. Also, you know how my quirk resonates with my emotions. Well after the USJ incident I've became a bit more protective of my classmates, and that has flows into the hugs I give." I answered, slightly using Tsu as a shield.

"HA!! YOUR CLASS MUST BE WEAK IF ONE OF YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT THEM!!" Monoma shouted at me, as I raise one hand to him.

"Monoma try and copy my quirk." I stated looking at him, he chuckles at this and touches me. "Now use it." His cocky attitude slowly fades into one of pure confusion.

"W-why isn't your quirk working?!?" 1b's faces enter a state of shock, while looking back at me.

"Why would it work for a inconsiderate brat, that has a inferiority and superiority complex? It's a heroes job to care for others, and that includes fellow heroes. I trust my class would have my back during a villain attack, and they trust me to have theirs. Can you say the same thing?" I scolded the vice rep of 1b, turning back to the arena.

"THIS NEXT MATCH WILL DEFINITELY BE A HARD ONE!! FROM CLASS 1B WE HAVE TETSUTETSU TETSUTETSU!!!" The silver haired boy walks up with his fist in the sky. "NEXT WE HAVE FROM CLASS 1A, EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!!" The red haired boy walks up with a smile on his face, as he bashes his fists together.

"Are the two of you ready?" Midnight questioned, while looking at the boys. "Begin!!" In a instant, both of them launch towards each other. Activating their quirks, they force each other into a slug fest.

"Hey Mina." I called for her, as she leans to me. "It wouldn't matter if our class cheers for Kirishima, just only you. Cheer for him, and it'll show you how much he cares for you." Mina walks up to the fence, watching the both of them hitting their limits.

"Eijiro! You got this!!" Mina shouted to him, with Kirishima slightly breaking out of the slug fest.

"What's wrong?! At your limit!?!" Tetsutetsu taunted, launching a right haymaker at his face.

"Not even close!!!" Kirishima roared, catching the metal wrist and twisting till it cracks under pressure. Taking one step forward, with his creating sparks from his fist entering a higher state of hardening. "I always have beyond my limits!!" Rocketing his fist into a uppercut, Tetsutetsu's metal skin cracks all across his face. Rising off the ground, the metal boy collapses to the ground, with Kirishima dropping onto his knees to collect his breath.

Midnight walks over to Tetsutetsu, before looking at the steaming red boy. "Eijiro Kirishima wins!" Crowed explodes into roaring cheers. 

Mina turns to me, with a slight flush on her face. "Come here." I said as she complies, with me whispering in her ear. "Did you like watching Kirishima getting harder for you?" Mina's face goes a thousand times redder.

"THAT MATCH WAS ABOSLUTELY HARDENING!! CAN THE LAST CONTESTANTS OF THE FIRST ROUND MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" Present Mic announced, I watch Katsuki and Uraraka walk down.

"Uraraka!" I called her, as she turns to me. "Trust yourself and do your best. That's all anyone could ask of you."

"Thank you Izuku. I needed that." She almost murdered me with her bright joyful smile, as I begin to take deep breaths to evenly spread the flutter throughout my body.

"This next match will be difficult for you. *Ribbit*" Tsu stated while returning to her seat, leaving a confused expression adopted onto my face.

"Yeah! Your best friend verse your crush." Mina begins to poke me in the face, as a slight blush forms on me.

"A-am I that o-obvious?" I slightly enter back into my stuttering state, unaware of Iida's expression changing. 

"You're not a stuttering mess when your speaking with her, and you allowed only her to call you by your given name." Momo calling me out, as my stuttering mess turns me into a inaudible nightmare.

"I think you guys have broke him..." Setsuna commented.

"ONE OF THE STRONGEST IN CLASS 1A BECOMES A PATHETIC WEAKLING WHO CAN'T EVEN-!!!" Monoma began talking shit about me, as I use the copied version inside him to feel literal make him feel as if he's burning from the inside out. Unable to make any sound, he collapses onto the ground.

"I should have known that this Idiot can't handle that power." Atlas landing on Monoma, as he absorbs the flames out of him. "At least your theory is correct Izuku." Everyone watches at Atlas transforming into a humanoid form.

"How do you feel." I questioned.

"Besides looking like Natsu, great! Lets add some of my style to him." Girls.exe have stopped working.

exe have stopped working

Thanks for reading! 

Also I just decided this at random, but it'll hopefully make sense. Using Monoma's copied version Izuku boosted Atlas to a teenager form instead of the baby dragon form.

Peace!!