Part 30: The Sant & The Sinner

Hey readers! Hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Come on man! Please allow me to wear the normal PE uniform!" Kaminari begged.

"Let me think about..." I spoke, plastering on the most comical thinking face I know. A second passes and I deadpanned at him. "No. Just think how the girls must have felt going on live television because of your act."

"CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS HEAD TO THE ARENA!!" Present Mic called out, with Kaminari sighing in defeat as he grudgingly walks away.

"Who, you fuckers think will win match?" A blond girl with horns questioned brokenly.

"Definitely not the one teaching you Japanese." I spoke in English, catching her off guard. "Ibara will win, not even a challenge in a fair fight."

"HAH! EVEN YOUR REP SAIDS WE ARE SUPERIOR!" Monoma shouted victoriously, with everyone besides Momo, Katsuki, Horn girl and myself not knowing where this outburst came from.

"What did you mean by fair fight?" Momo questioned.

"If I'm not mistaken, she's religious." I answered, with Monoma tell me off for bringing up  something pointless. I focus back onto the arena.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP TO ONE OF THE PERVERTS OF CLASS 1A, DENKI KAMINARI!!" Mic announces as he walks out, using his hands to keep the skirt down. Everyone trying their hardest not to laugh out loud. "heh. NOW WELCOME THE ANGEL OF CLASS 1B, IBARA SHIOZAKI!!" 

"The lord has blessed us with a lovely day." The vine haired girl spoke with a ray of sunlight shining down upon her. I look over to Denki while a confused expression forming on his face, only for it to change into a mischievous glint forming in his eyes.

"Are you ladies ready?" Midnight questioned, with both of them nodding. "Begin!"

"You know Jesus dies for nothing if you don't sin~?" Kaminari seductively questioned, slightly riding up his skirt while licking his lips. "Why don't we sin between the two of us~?"

"Don't you dare corrupt the words of the lord with your agenda!" Ibara shouted at the slowly approaching idiot. 

"I'm sorry~. Tie me up and punish me for my sins~. Master~." He continued, lifting his wrists to her. Recoiling from him, Ibara smacks him with one of her vines. "Aah~. Yes Master~! Punish me~!" Blood trickling down his face from the cut of the thorns of her vines. She begins to step away from the masochistic sinner. "Don't run Master~. I need your punishment~!" Kaminari begging for her.

"Please lord give me strength against the wicked sinner." She prays.

"Yes~. Call me a sinner~. I'm all yours~!" Kaminari panting while wiping and licking his blood, only for him to stop abruptly.

"Denki Kaminari wins! Ibara Shiozaki is out of bounds!" Midnight announces, as everyone notices that she stepped out of bounds.

"AND THAT FOLKS IS THE POWER OF BOTTOMS!!" Present Mic commentates.

"You only said that because you are one." Aizawa exposes him. "Kaminari used the scenario in front of him and turned an embarrassing event for him into a advantage for combat."

"That's what I meant." I stated to both the classes.

"You planned this!" Monoma called out. "1B wouldn't use cheap tactics like that!"

"If you were in this brackets, you would instantly break the rules." I countered. "Using your quirk before a match, by copying the quirks of your classmates to win." Looking at him. "Also I made him wear that before the brackets, meaning this was simply dumb luck."

Ibara walks into the benches. "Hey are you alright?" Kendo questions.

"No. I sinned against my lord." She answered. "I harmed someone, and I now have sinful thoughts in my mind."

"You are going down a path where you will hurt people for the sake of others." I got up and walked over to her. "If I remember correctly, one of the bibles teachings is to acceptance and forgiveness. Accept that what you did wrong, and do everything you can to forgive yourself." Stopping in front of her with open arms, she slowly walks into my embrace.

"Thank you." Ibara spoke while pulling herself away.

"CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE STAGE!!" Present Mic announced.

"Good luck Iida!" Uraraka expressed positivity, as a slight blush forming on his face. A tightness began forming in my chest. 'She was only saying good luck to him, not anything else. Get a hold of yourself!'

"Thank you Uraraka." Iida stated while walking away. 'He does have a crush on her.' Taking my seat, noticing that all the girls besides Uraraka is staring at me with shipper eyes. 'Am I that transparent?'

Kaminari walks into the benches, wearing the PE uniform. Before I could speak, he cuts me off. "Aizawa told me to wear this and to give this to you." Handing me a note. 'For the sake of rules, he must wear the PE uniform while he is still in the brackets. -Aizawa Sensei' "What does it say?" He asked, while I sniff it to confirm he wrote it.

"That you are required to wear the PE uniform while you are in the tournament. So unless you want to wear the Cheerleading outfit again, I suggest you get the semi-finals." I stated, turning to him seeing a massive smile on his face. "Hope you realise that you will be facing Iida in the next round. And before you say that I don't know that, Hatsume will forfeit after showing her "babies" to the possible companies and heroes that'll buy them."

"COMING FROM THE SUPPORT COURSE, WE HAVE MEI HATSUME!!" The pink haired girl walks onto the stage. "VS!! THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF INGENIUM, TENYA IIDA!! WHAT MONSTROSITY IS HE WEARING!?!" Iida walking onto the stage with support equipment

"I suggest you get comfy. This is going to take a while."

Thanks for reading, peace!