Part 61 Two Heroes EP. 10

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Papa!" Melissa shouted, rushing over to her father.

"Stay back!" David commanded, only for her to backhanded by the villain. "Melissa!!"

"Trying to play the hero after all this? Too late for that.  No matter what your real reasons were, you planned and committed an actual crime here. You are exactly the same as we are, you can no longer remain a respected scientist. Your life will always be tainted by the darkness of villainy." The masked villain monologed, while picking up the professor. "And if you want a future at all, you'll be a good scientist and mass produce this device so that I can sell it." Whacking the back of David's neck, knocking him out. "Hey. Take him to the roof."

"N-no!" Melissa cried out, catching the villain's attention. "Please no! Give him back!" 

"That reminds me. This will be a lot easier if I get rid of the professor's attachments." Metal man spoke, aiming his gun towards her.

"NO YOU WON'T!!!" Katsuki and I proclaim, literally exploding from our binds. Instantly launching towards the villain, dropping the professor and places his hand onto the ground creating a metal wall to take our attack. I turn to look at a frozen Uraraka, clearly still in a state of shock from hearing about All Might's condition.

"Ochaco!" I called out, causing her dazedly turn and look at me. "Please, focus for me." After a few blinks, she realises the scenario and runs over to Melissa while rushing her to the control room.

"Stop those girls, don't let them escape-!" The leader commanded, only for the both of us break through the wall he created. "You brats don't know when to give up!" Launching two pillars at us, I dodge the pillars as Katsuki was unfortunate and takes both pillars into a wall.

"I won't let you pass me!" I announced, jumping through the room and landing in front of the lackey.

"Don't make threats that you can't leave up too, kid!" The masked villain shouted, before pinning me down with metal pillars. Moments later the sound of a low buzz echoes through the vault, causing him to stop his assault. "They got control of the security system!"

<Ryukyu's POV>

"I-island security system is now operating in normal mode." The system's designated response announced, while all the restraints deactivate and break off all the heroes.

"Hey what's going-!?" One of the thugs questions, as he and his friends instantly get bashed by other famous heroes around the world. 'You did it Izuku, just wait till I can get up their!' I thought, with All Might and I instantly rushing out of the room.

<Atlas's POV>

"Look! The security sentry's have deactivated! They must have made it to the top then!" Iida proclaims, as Todoroki instantly gets up.

"Come on everyone. They might have fixed the security system, but that does not mean that the villains have been defeated. They can still be in danger." Momo countered, causing everyone else to nod and rise up. 'Hold out long enough for me to return to you Izuku.'

<Izuku's POV>

"Is it here?" The masked man questioned, walking away with David on his back.

"It just landed." The lackey responded.

"Good, then we're leaving!" The masked villain proclaimed, speeding up their pace.

"SHINE!!!!" Katsuki roared, exploding all the pillars on him. "Where are those fuckers!!!!"

"Your swearing habit has finally returned!" I announced, breaking the pillars on me. "Come on. They are going this way." Beginning our chase, while checking ourselves for any notable damage. Moments later, we slowly make our way to the roof of the tower.

"Boss! What about everyone else?" A new lackey questioned, walking to the leader from a helicopter.

"Where going before the entire security system is put back online." The masked leader commanded, without changing his pace.

"Yes, sir!" The two stated, before running to the helicopter.

"Kill me." David painfully begged. "Just do it."

"I'll add a few more sins to your heart first, but then I'll make your wish come true." He stated, throwing David and the case into the helicopter.

"STOP!" Katsuki and I announced, standing at the doorway of the tower.

"You give the professor back right now!" I commanded, shocking the Melissa's father.

"I wonder. Did you come back so that he can pay for his crimes?" The masked villain questioned, causing Katsuki to grit his teeth.

"Of course not! We are here to rescue David Shield from the likes of you!" I proclaimed, causing the both of us to rush towards the villain.

"Even though he's a criminal!?" The villain countered, launching more pillars to us.

"You fucking watch! We are going to save everyone, and that includes the fucking professor!" Katsuki exclaimed, as we dodge the pillars.

"It doesn't look like that to me!" He shouted, increasing the speeds of the pillars.

"Shut up!" Katsuki cursed, dodging to the left.

"This is what heroes do! They help people, who are in trouble!" I preached, dodging to the right.

"How exactly?" The villain questioned, pointing the gun at the professor.

"Save yourselves." David croakily begged, causing us to stop in our tracks.

"Geez. Being a hero is really inconvenient. I haven't used much of my power, and you both are helpless." The villain announced, hitting us with two pillars and slamming us together and up with three more. "It doesn't sound like a smart way to live if you asked me." Climbing into the helicopter, with the both of us collapsed on the floor. "Take off." As the helicopter rises off the helipad. Looking over to Katsuki, we both nod at each other and rush at the vehicle. Grabbing onto the side of the Helicopter, we send it into a uncontrollable spiral.

"Izuku/Deku!!!" Uraraka and Melissa screamed out to me, as Katsuki grabs and pulls David out.

"You brats!" The masked villain shouted, shooting the gun at me. Getting hit in the shoulder, I let go let go of the Helicopter causing me to fall all the way down the tower.

"No!!!" Katsuki screamed, landing next to Melissa with David in tow. 'Is this how I die?'