Part 72: The Odd Apple

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Izuku! Time to wake up!" Inko called out, while I sluggishly drag myself down the stairs with everything I need for the camp. "Oh, you are woke up early."

"Yeah. I couldn't sleeping last night." I softly spoke, starting to make myself a cup of coffee.

"Is it about what happened at Kiyashi Ward?" She questioned, as Ryuko makes her presence known by yawning. "Good morning Ryu."

"Morning green angel." Mum exclaimed, whilst snuggling into her back for absorbing the literal cinnamon scent.

Uncaring of the heat from the coffee, I instantly down it in one shot. "Well before you both try and destroy the house while I'm here, I'll be leaving now." Grabbing an  few apples and my bags, while tracking towards the way out.

"Remember to turn off your tracker when you're on school grounds-!" Inko announced, only to be muffled by the closing door. 'At least the house is soundproof from the outside.'

"Dragon child." Aizawa called out, jostling me awake. "We're here."

"Y-yes sir. S-sorry sir." I apologised, getting myself up and off the bus.

"Don't be." He reassured, as I stretch off the bus. "Besides the slight cooing from the girls watching you, the entire ride was quiet because of you."

"Mr Aizawa? Where are we?" Iida questioned, expressing the same feelings with the rest of the class. At least the ones that aren't running around looking for the bathroom.

Before the people from the parked car could speak, I spoke out. "From the scents shared with the people in that car, the camp is roughly 1.5 clicks through the forest. We are probably the edge of the camp's land."

"Right you are kitten!" One of the ladies in a feline style hero costume exclaimed. "Heya, Eraser!" At that moment, the Wild Wild Pussycats begin their routine introductions. 

"These are the pro heroes that you will be working with at the training camp." Aizawa commented towards the mass of uninterested teens. "Everyone say hello."

"Hello, nice to meet you." Our class politely exclaim, as I notice a small kid with a yellow horned red hat that's completely uninterested.

"We own this whole stretch of land." Mandalay started, walking to the wooden fence before continuing. "Right at the base of the of the mountain, is where the summer camp and the place you'll be staying."

"Exactly where this kitten stated!" Pixie-Bob announced, jumping around and sending advances onto me. "Eraser! Can I keep this cutie?! I'll groom him myself!"

"I don't think Ryukyu and her wife would allow that." Aizawa informed, while watching Uraraka releasing a deadly aura. "Also, he seems to be taken."

"Awe, that's a shame." She deflates, while walking next to the sleep deprived man. "Maybe they're will be other good kittens here~."

"Uh, then why did we stop here instead?" Toru questioned, pocking at the killer mode Mochi.

"I'm afraid we both know the answer to that." Tsuyu countered, as I stealthily imbue my flames into the ground.

"Um, back on the bus, quick." Sero suggested, as most of the class agreeing.

"The current time is 9:30 in the morning." Mandalay informed, with a devious smile formed onto her lips. "If you're fast about it, you might make it there by noon."

"No way! Holy crap guys, save yourselves!!" Kirishima announced, causing almost everyone to panic towards the bus. Uncaring about what the adults are saying, they realise that Pixie-Bob is in the way. Right then she slams both her hands on the ground, activating her quirk and throwing the class over the cliff.

A feral grin forms on their faces before realising that I didn't move one inch. "Huh? Why aren't you thrown over with the rest of your classmates?" The two heroines questioned, noticing the magma plate that I'm standing on.

"I manipulated the ground underneath to protect me. And before you question why I didn't do that for the rest of my class, I did." I announced, directing them to the 19 other plates on the ground. "But they allowed their impulse to control them. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking. Who's the child Mandalay? I know he is related to you based off your scents."

"He's my cousins son, that lives with us now." She states, noticing the sadness in her voice that is slightly muffled by my classmates screaming for my help. "Say hello Kota. You'll be around him and his peers for a week."

Walking over and crouching down, I extend a hand towards the boy. "Hello, I'm Izuku Tatsuma. Pleasure to meet you-." Before I could finish introducing myself, he furiously slaps me away.

"Last thing I want is to be around stupid heroes!" Kota shouted into my stone cold face.

"Without so called 'stupid heroes', I would either be dead or still being tortured by villains." I harshly countered, causing him and the heroines to recoil backwards. "The hero system is flawed, but it allowing your emotions to judge it won't help anyone and will only leave you more bitter."

"Aizawa, is this kitten being serious?" Pixie-Bob questioned, while I walk towards the bus.

"He has the scars to prove it." Eraserhead confirmed, watching me walk back onto the bus. "Willpower to maintain sanity while being tortured, supernatural levels of strength to challenge a male nurse at birth without a quirk, and power to possibly rival All Might. If he was with his class for the challenge towards the camp, they would have been their for lunch." The three stranger, stand in shock at what they are hearing.

Bitting into one of the apples that I eat, I listen to my classmates trek towards the camp.

Thanks for reading! Sorry that it took absolutely too long. I had a major writers block for this part, to the point where I literally have the anime for me to help.

I hoped you enjoyed and peace!