Part 51: Ticket & Emotions

Hey readers, hope you enjoy! (The photo is being mean so no photo.)

<Izuku's POV>

"I'm home!" I announced, walking into the main living area.

"Welcome home sweetie." Inko proclaimed with a smile, as she finishes wiping the kitchen table. "How's school?"

"Same old. Well, besides that I manage to win a ticket to I-Island with All Might." I informed, while mum nods along.

"What!?!" Ryuko shouted, rushing down the stairs. "Are you telling me that you are going with All Might?!? I already booked the tickets for us!"

"Sorry." I apologised, to my deflating mother. "Are you able to refund my ticket?"

"It's non-refundable." She cried out on the ground. "I was planning this trip to be a bonding time for us!"

"Do you want me to see if one of my classmates wants the ticket?" I questioned, as she looks up to me with puppy dog eyes.

"Only if it's the girl classmate you kissed." Ryuko ordered, causing me to huff as I grab my phone.

Me:
Hey Ochaco!

Straw-Berry Mochi:
Hey, Izuku! What's up?

Me:
My mum has a ticket for I-Island,
but I'm going with All Might.

Do you want the ticket?
Note, you will be with my mum.

Straw-Berry Mochi:
YES! I WOULD LOVE TO!!!

Just give me the time and place!
 I'll be there!

"She willing to deal with you." I spoke, as a smirk forms on her face. "Just wants to know the where and when."

"5 am, here. Week out from now." Ryuko announced in joy.

Me:
5 am, at X street.
Week from now.

Note, you will be with
my parents.

Straw-Berry Mochi:
If they are anything like you,
it won't be a issue!

Me:
*Typing* Please be careful
with them. *Delete*

See you at school tomorrow!

Straw-Berry Mochi:
Same to you!

Sighing, I turn off my phone. "You lied to me so that you can have a talk with her, didn't you?"

"Yep! The tickets are actually refundable!" Ryuko proclaimed, as Inko chuckles in the kitchen. "Also I had a feeling that All Might would do something like that with your class."

"So you lied and manipulated my trust. What a mother!" I overdramatically announced, as Ryuko simply pulls me into a hug.

"Do you like her?" mum asked, as my expression dulls.

"I-I don't know." I softly spoke, with Ryuko slowly patting my head. "M-my emotions feel so c-conflicted."

"Tell us how it felt when you kissed her." Inko stated, guiding us to couch to seat down.

"W-why?" I questioned while pulling out of the hug, taking end of the couch and begin hugging my legs in the process.

"It'll help." Ryuko shot back, leaving me dead silent.

"Expressing yourself to someone helps with figuring out those feelings that are conflicting with one an other." Inko continued, slightly whacking Ryuko's arm in the process. 

"*Sigh* The kiss itself wasn't really special." I stated, while I tighten my grip on my legs. "Yet the feeling of wrapping my arms around her, as the warmth pulsates out of her. The smell of all of her unrestrained aroma flooding me, as the taste of her soft lips completely numbing me to just the sound of her heart beating rapidly. At that moment, everything felt like it surrounded her simple existence." A small smirk forming on their lips, unnoticed from becoming lost in my daze. "Yet the image of him kissing her keeps popping into my head, as the idea that this taste was originally tainted by him..." I go completely silent as a burning rage bubbles inside of me.

"Izuku." Inko tried shaking me out, as my heat emits off of me.

"Izuku!" Ryuko commands, breaking me out of my trance.

"Yeah- What were we talking about?" I questioned, with all the heat instantly disappears. Stretching, I look to my hands that are now completely draconic and covered in scales. "O-oh, yeah. W-we were talking about my feelings."

"Let's put a pin on this conversation, so that I can get dinner started. Izuku, go get changed and come down when I call for you." Inko instructed, as I nod and walk to my room.

"Also, I suggest you aerate the house. Specially if you're going to bring your playtime out into the kitchen." I suggested, leaving the two blushing in shock.

"Why does he keep catching us! Shouldn't that be the parents job to catch the kid?!"

Thanks for reading and peace!