Part 16: Don't Mess With A Cinnamon Roll

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

The week went by as my thoughts of failure circle around my head like vultures. 'You know you passed, Izuku.' Atlas announces. "You don't know that. Harming other contestants is a complete failure." I thought without realising that I said it out aloud.

"Izuku. It's never been instant failure if you harm an other examinee." Ryuko said, taking a seat next to me and pulling me into a hug.

"IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! THE LETTER FROM UA IS HERE!" Inko shouts practically running into the lounge on all fours.

I grab the letter from mum, opening it to find a holo-disk inside. Pressing the button as I place it onto the coffee table, playing a large muscular man in a yellow suit known as All Might began to speak. "HELLO YOUNG TATSUMA. IT IS I ALL MIGHT, HERE TO SHOW-"

"Let skip this part." I state moving the video forward a little, Ryuko trying to stop her laughing.

"FOR THE THEORY PORTION YOU PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS, SHARING IT first place with one other student." As I lower the volume of All Might, causing mum to roll on the floor as she tries to stop her laughing. "As for the practical you have scored 116 villain points, however by harming an other contestant you get -100 points to your score." As the holo-screen shows me flipping a guy trying to grab me to the ground, cracking it. "16 villain points is not enough to enter the hero course. But lose hope just yet, their is a secret point system that only the teachers knew about, and it is rescue points. Rescue points can only be gained by saving others, and you did." It shows how I was abut to run away, but then turning and rushing towards the girl a obliterating the giant robot. "You have collected 60 Rescue points, pushing your total score up to 76 point." Showing the leader board with Katsuki at the top with 1 point difference. "Welcome to your Hero Acad-." I turned off the holo-gram and pull both mums into a hug, as tears fall down my eyes.

"DEEEKKKKKUUUUU!!!" Katsuki barges into the house, rushing towards me. Ultimately stopped by Inko, as she lifts him up and moves his hands and feet to his private parts to stop him using his quirk.

"Katsuki Bakugo, what have I told you about entering this house?" Inko said as a aroura of pure bloodlust surrounds her, frighting me.

"N-not to treat this place like I own it." Katsuki said, shocking me on how submissive he is.

"What did you just do?" Inko stated.

"T-treated it like I owned it." Katsuki admitting to what he did. 'The world is ending.' Atlas and I thought at the same time.

"This time is past your curfew. Return home." She said as Katsuki nodded, putting him down he runs out of the house and return home.

"W-when did you get powerful?!?" I questioned as I looked at her.

"Ever since we found out that you were kidnapped." Inko returned back into her normal self. "Come on, let celebrate you getting into UA. I'll start make Katsudon."

"Thank you." I state as I try and pull Ryuko back together.

'I can't believe that I went to all the other courses before making my way here.' I thought walking to my class. Snuffing the air, I smell three familiar scents, following them I come across the 1A doors. "Take your feet off the desk! You are scuffing school property!"

"Huh? Oh, the extra that got completely ignored. Sprouting bullshit like, no wonder nobody gives a fuck. Did your old school stick a rod up your ass, or were you born with it?" Katsuki voice stated, as I open the door.

"I beg your pardon?! Let's restart. Hello, I'm Tenya Iida from Soumie Junior High." Now known Iida announces.

"Ah, a private school. Can't wait to rip a new one on you." Kacchan stated, as he begins to grin manically.

"He it's flame boy! Thank you for saving me in the entrance exam, my name is Ochaco Uraraka." The mochi girl said, causing a slight burning feeling in my chest.

"YOU! How can a student that doesn't listen to instructions and attacked an other examinee?!" Iida shouted, speed walking towards me.

"If your here to be loud and annoying then you can leave." A hobo looking (thankfully not smelling) man in a yellow sleeping bag appears on the behind me. "Take your seats." Everyone does. "I am your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Put on these uniforms and meet me outside." Katsuki and I being the first ones to grab the PE uniform and head to the changing rooms.

"Wow man, what the hell happened to you?" A red hair guy said indicating the scars all over my chest.

"I-I d-don't f-feel l-ll-like t-talk-king a-ab-out-t I-it." I stutter out.

"Hey look! their is a hole to the girls locker room!" The grape boy said, with my eyes transfers to Atlas. I grab the grapist by the head and force him to look into my eyes. "Ahh! Let me go! I haven't done anything to you!" He defended himself, while Atlas uses my other hand to melt the concrete to seal the hole. "NOOOOO!!!! YOU MONSTER!!!!" Uncaring, I grab the jacket part of the uniform and walk out. Finding a tree in the area and begin to douse off.

"Midoriya! Wake up, it your go." Aizawa stated as I do all the tests with ease, getting first in everything besides the ball throw. Sensei throws me another ball. "You haven't been trying. Do it properly, or I'll expel you." Causing the graper to smile. This time I cover the ball in fire and launch it to get infinity shocking everyone. "Saying the results is illogical, so here they are. I was also lying about the expelling." As the results show me at the top and Mineta at the bottom, with him taking deep breaths.

"Didn't you guys realise that?" The raven haired said, with a confused look on her face.

"R-realising i-it o-or not. C-challeng-ing h-him is-s a-a bad-d c-call." I said, making Aizawa grin.

Thanks for reading and peace!