Part 45: Action & Reaction

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Bakugo's POV>

"Did you learn anything?" Gran Torino questions, looking down at my twitching body.

"Uh, ow." I barely responded, as he takes a seat on the new couch that he made me build. 

"This new couch is far better than my old one, I even found a Allen key in between the the cushions!" He announced, as all tension in my body releases. 'This bastard made me build that couch without it, and now he's waving it in front of me like a fucking trophy.'

"Fu- OW!" I started to give him a piece of my mind, only for the pain to take hold.

"What have you learned from this experience today?" The sith Yoda looked towards me. "Besides swearing in front of me, equals pain."

"That I should have taken Best Jeanist's offer for my internship." I answered, before he wacks me on the head with his cane.

"WRONG! Acting like a spoiled brat will leave you only pain at the end of the day!" He countered, taking a deep breath in before continuing. "Allow me to play out the events that led to you on the floor right now. The new couch got delivered, and deciding that we'll build it before proper training. Then you began shouting at me, to the point were I allowed you to do it yourself. Then you missed place the Allen key, and instantly accused me for taking it without proof. Deciding that this would be a good training opportunity, I put you into a position where you needed to dodge me while building the couch. Now tell me what you learnt today, without the attitude."

"Eliminate the threat before doing the required task." I answered again, this time is a cane wack into the gut. "What was that for!?!"

"WRONG!" Gran Torino shouted, before walking to the kitchen to make himself something. "You turned your ally into the enemy." Returning with a plate of those fish biscuits again. "And because of that, you failed your task." With one tap of his cane, the entire couch falls apart. "Now do it properly but this time, I'm distracted with an other task." Taking a seat on a chair, eating those fish biscuits things. 'This is fucking hell!!!!!!!!'

<Izuku's POV>

"Ready for the night shift, mini boss?" One of Mum's sidekicks questioned towards me.

"I was about to ask the same thing for you five." I countered, looking towards one that's still eating.

"It's for the causal look!" He defended himself.

"That might work in the area that you normally patrol, but not in Hosu were you are practically a foreign hero. No you are just making us look lazy." I bluntly informed, causing him to huff and put his food away.

"Now that's over, lets head out." The what seems to be the leader of this group of sidekicks commands, as we all head back onto patrol.

"Do you guys go onto patrol together often, or is this a first time stitch?" I questioned, walking on the streets on Hosu.

"No. We've been teamed up for years now, and all we get is: 'Ryukyu's Sidekicks stopped a robbery in action!'. So most people forget about us, and including you apparently as well." The leader answered, causing me to nod.

"However, I think I know why this team was formed." One of the other sidekicks answered. "Ryukyu doesn't like us, probably because we have something that she doesn't!"

"Wait! Now I remember you why I forgotten about you guys!" I announced, getting their attention. "You guys are on the predator list that my mum has."

"Predator list?!? Why are we on that list?!?" The one that was planning on eating during the patrol questioned.

"Because of how you acted around me when I was younger." I answered, catching them off guard. "Thinking about it, most people on that list have either tagged with redeemed or has left the agency."

"And us?" The last sidekick questioned.

"None of you have been tagged with redeemed." I informed, deflating them all. "It's probably why my mum placed you guys with me. To see if you can be redeemed."

"So we have been forgotten because of how we treated this brat?" The now Fat Gum wannabe announced in annoyance. 'He at the very least will not getting the redeemed tag probably.

<Momo's POV>

"Now, that's the basics of all gun safety!" (Ok, I have decided that I will not make myself look like more of a idiot by writing his accent) Fat gum announced, placing the minigun down onto the stand.

"Honestly, I didn't expect learning about actual guns at my internship." I quietly spoke in my shock, as I finish cleaning a Glock that Fat Gum gave me.

"Well I used to work with the police to eliminate a majority of gangs throughout Japan. Actually all of the guns here were used against me during those times." He casually stated, then I look down at the gun he made me clean. "They may have been used to kill people, but they are tools at the end of the day. Tools that can be useful in the right scenario, and smart to at least be capable to counter."

"I-I-I d-didn't the c-concept either, b-but he is r-right." Tamaki answered, looking at me while firing a revolver down the shooting range. Pressing a button on the wall, the target pulls forward to show near bullseye's for every shot. "A-also t-the skills f-from learning f-from guns c-can transfer to l-long range t-targeting."

"Besides Tamaki not following safety regulations. He is right!" Fat Gum proclaimed with a smile. "Also, when you run out of fuel for your quirk. The only option for a reliable long range offence is guns, and their are multiple different types of bullets like tranquillizers that can be used instead of live ammunition."

"Sigh* Ok. What's next!" I announced with determination returning into my eyes, with a slight smirk forming on Fat Gum's face.

"That's the spirit! Especially seeing how we are going onto patrol!"

Thanks for reading and peace!