Part 63: Languages

Hey Lectrice and Lecteur, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"How was your time at I-island?" Wallis questioned, while driving us to UA.

"It was more annoying than I thought. A group of villains attacked and I got shot." I complained, whacking my head on the passengers side seat. "And it had the potential to be a amazing time!"

"That's unfortunate, Wolfram can be such a annoying person." The driver tried comforting me, while instantly bolstering my guard.

"How do you know what the leader's name?" I interrogated, causing him to chuckle.

"It's my quirk. It's called 4th Wall. It allows me to see everything in my lifetime as either a movie or script, depending on my choice and what type of information I'm looking for." Wallis informs, catching me off guard. "It also allows me to read and watch other universes respectively, allowing me to effectively communicate with myself in those universes."

"Why aren't you a pro hero? You can literally save so many lives with that type of quirk!" I exclaimed, as he drives into UA.

"If a actor doesn't follow the script, they either get fired and replaced or killed off from the story. That's the downside of my quirk." Wallis dampers the mood massively, stopping the car at the drop off zone. "Anyways! Have a nice day at school!"

"S-same to you." I sincerely spoke, placing a hand on his shoulder. "And thank you."

"Go! You're going to be late!" Wallis shooed me way, causing me to chuckle and head to my class.

"Good morning Izuku!" Uraraka proclaimed while skipping towards me.

"Everyone, head to your seats now." Aizawa command, with everyone complying. "Even though you all had a slight break from school, but one of your greatest challenges of your time here." The majority of the class freezes, fearing the possibility of more villains. "Your final exams for this semester. If you fail the exams, you will not be going to summer camp with the rest of your class." The pressure within the class fades slightly. "You can speak with one an other until Present Mic show his loud mouth." Without any questions, Aizawa hops into his sleeping bag.

"Oh no!" Denki announces, slamming his head onto the desk. "I've completely forgot to study because of all the crazy stuff that has happened!"

"Me too man!" Mina cried out, causing them to hug themselves for comfort.

"To be fair, this has been a crazy, probably more crazy than previous years." Tokoyami commented, with a majority agreeing.

"Yet the mid-terms exams would be nothing compared to the ones coming up." Sato concluded, as the life drains from the failing students.

"Heh! There's also a exercise test as well, Thath'll be though!" Mineta sarcastically remarked, annoying the failing the students. 

"It would be for you grape fucker." Katsuki called out, causing Pop-off quirk to look at him. "You failed Aizawa's Quirk Apprehension test! Even getting below Invisa-bitch! And her quirk doesn't even effect her mobility like yours does!" Hagakure huffing at his remark, completely unhappy about the nickname. 

"I suggest you do your best!" Iida encourages, making Mina and Denki to turn to him. "You two managed to enter one of the most prestigious schools in the country. You have potential, you just need to put the effort in."

"Oh my god! Iida is actually not being annoying!" Mina and Denki cried out, causing me to facepalm and Jiro to pierce them with her earphone jacks. "Ow!"

"You two are idiots." Jiro commented, causing both of them to huff.

"You know if I attended class normally, I would have not gotten such lower grades." Todoroki spoke, annoying the failing students.

"If you guys wish, I could help you guys with your studies!" Momo offered, becoming a shining hope to the students with low grades. "However, I don't think I'll be any help for the exercise exam."

"I-it doesn't really matter what the practical is, a-as long as you capable of seeing and improving your down comings." I countered, with a soft smile formed on my face. "A-also, if you want. I-I'm willing to help in the study session."

"Thank you! Please guide us to from damnation!" Denki and Mina begged on their knees to us.

"I'm curious. Tatsuma? Where do you rank in the class?" Sero questions, catching everyone's attention.

"He shares first with Raven Hair at the back, and all he does is draw fanart of a dead manga series." Katsuki outs me, while freaking everyone out.

"N-not entirely true. I-I teach myself German during English Class." I countered, silencing the room.

"Oh! Are you dong that for the same reason why I'm learning Latin in the same class?" Momo questions.

"English lexica derives from German and Latin roots to a degree." I bluntly answered, with spark of enjoy ignites in her eyes.

"Hey kleine Zuhörer, Et paulo audientibus!!!" Present Mic announces himself into the room, confusing the majority of the class.

"Salve Domine: mane quam tuam esse?" Sero, Momo and myself spoke back, causing the other two to look at me.

"W-what? I-is it a crime to be multilingual?"

Thanks for reading and peace!