Part 60: Two Heroes EP. 9

Hello readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"What floor is this?" Katsuki commanded, remaining on high alert.

"195th floor. 5 more and well be at the top." Melissa answered, causing Katsuki to open the emergency exit.

"Let's go!" Uraraka announced, after fixing herself up. Running up the stair case, Katsuki and I eliminate the ground thugs with guns.

"200th floor-!" Katsuki announced, only for his arm to be slashed by a guy with a sword quirk.

"You shouldn't have come here!" The villain shouted, forming his other arm into a sword as Uraraka takes steps to intercept him. "You shouldn't be playing heroes little girl-!" Launching towards her, Uraraka dodges to the side while grabbing his wrist and the back of his neck. Using his higher mass and momentum, she flings him off his feet and slams the villains head into the concrete ground.

"Sorry? I didn't get that." Uraraka states, picking his unconscious head up to see a bleeding nose. "Bakugo, are you ok?" 

"No. This slash hurts like hell and is still bleeding!" Katsuki answers, gripping tightly on the wound while I freeze from the smell. "Deku!" Snapping me out of my mind, as I rush over to him.

"T-this is going to hurt like hell." I warned, engulfing his arm with fire.

"What are you!... Doing?" Melissa began freaking out, only to see Katsuki's skin restitches itself back together. After burning all the blood away, I begin to heavily pant.

"I didn't know you can heal Izuku." Uraraka exclaims, walking over to my side and helps me up.

"Just not himself." Katsuki states while getting up. "Anyways, let's head to the security room."

"R-right. The control room is located in front of the centre elevator." Melissa informed, as we sneak our way to through the halls.

"Someone's in there." I stated, causing everyone to look towards the room.

"Papa?! Why is he up here?" Melissa informs.

"Maybe the villains wanted him to get something?" Uraraka ponders.

"We have to help him." Melissa announced, causing everyone to nod and sneak in.

"I've unlocked it! Block 1147!" David exclaims.

"Wonderful!" Sam energetically announced, rushing over to the wall as the one of the panels opens. "You did it professor!" Opening the case to present it's contents. "Look everything is here, it's perfect!"

"Finally! I've gotten it back. All my research, and they just took my device away." David monologed, clenching his fist tightly. "But now it's mine."

"Just how we planned." Sam continued, before walking down the stairs. "And it looks like the villains are holding things."

"Thank you." David stated, while walking up to Sam. "I couldn't have done any of this without you!"

"Papa." Melissa announced, catching the two grown ups off guard.

"Melissa." David countered in shock.

"Miss, what are you doing here?" Sam questioned.

"What does he mean by 'just how we planned it?" Melissa shyly questioned. "Don't tell me that, you're the one behind this." David remained silent, as she walks forward. "This was all you, just to steal something?... No. It can't be true!"

"Yes it is." Her father answered, causing the rest of us to rush up to Melissa.

"Papa!? How could you?!" She interrogated.

"The professor was only trying to get back what was stolen. The invention inside this briefcase can amplify someone's quirk." Sam explained, shocking everyone besides the professor and myself.

"That device is dangerous, if that's the case." I stated, as everyone turns to me. "The drug Trigger became illegal for the fact that it amplifies the quirk factor, it being dangerous to both the mind and body put the last nail in the coffin. Why are you stealing a device that would instantly be illegal if mass public learns about it?"

David remains silent for a few seconds, only to softly spoke. "I had to for All Might." Our group takes a step back hearing his name, as a determined glare forms in his eyes. "You guys are probably unaware of this, but his quirk is disappearing. However, this device will allow him to be his old self. No, his abilities will even be stronger! This device does effect the mind or body, meaning their will be no effec-!"

"Enough!" I shouted, cutting him off. "That device reacts to just the quirk factor, meaning it'll burn away his quirk even faster! You are so narrow minded that you didn't come across the idea of quirk repairing, transfer and storage?!"

"That's imp-." Sam tried countering.

"It's not impossible! An example is myself!" I exclaimed, catching the adults off guard. "The villains name is All For One. The same villain that kidnapped me for my quirk, and forced fused other quirks to repair mine when he damages it too much! And after that incident, I found out that a copy quirks have the potential of repairing quirks!"

"What?" David deflates massively at the prospect, collapsing onto his knees. "What have I done?"

"You dirtied your hands professor." The man with a metal mask announces himself, as Sam runs over too him with the case.

"Sam, what are doing? Why are you running over to the fake villains?" David questioned, causing the masked villain to laugh.

"The only fake here was you, professor! I've been your assistant for all these years, and you let them take our work. We could have had fame and fortune, but no! I deserve more, I need to be rewarded. Otherwise my entire career would be a complete waste of time!" Sam announced, blustering my hatred for this guy. 'Thinking about eating eggs after telling them I was born in one, and now this. If this guy doesn't get shot I'll-!' At that moment, the masked villain shoots the blob of a human.

"Here's the payment I promised you." The villain states with the smoking gun, as Katsuki and I launch towards the villain. "Nope." Touching the metal wall, both of us becomes imprisoned in metal.

"Wait! This wasn't part of the plan!" Sam shouted, gripping onto the bullet wound.

"Funny it was apart of mine." The gun man pondered, shooting again as David took the bullet for him.

"Papa!"