Part 71: Date Crasher

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Itadakimasu!" We announced, as Uraraka and I start eating our meals.

"Do you normally eat for two people at once?" She questioned, pulling away from her meal.

"Y-yeah. I burn through a lot of energy because of my quirk, and thankfully I have crazy metabolism included." I answered, gaining a understanding nod in the process.

"Hey~, Aren't you the guys from UA's Hero course?" A random guy with a familiar scent exclaimed, placing one of his hand on the back of Uraraka's neck.

"Shigaraki-!" I exclaimed, only to stop as he tightens his grip around her neck.

"Shhh. Do anything that'll bring the heroes over here and I'll decay this bitch right in front of your eyes." He taunted, wiggling his pinkie finger while taking a seat next to her and taking my Katsudon that was going to have bit later.

"The heroes will catch you if you do." Uraraka proclaims, gaining a maniacal grin on his face.

"Oh, I know. But how many people can I kill before they turn up? 10? 20? Maybe even 30?" He rhetorically informs, grabbing a fork and begins eating. 'The heresy!'

"Fine. What do you want?" I questioned, fiddling with my necklace to hide me turning on and off the tracker.

After devouring my Katsudon, he uses his quirk to destroy the fork and ball. "Even though I wasn't planning on discovering you two, but something has been annoying me ever since the Hosu Incident. Why is everyone talking about that bastard Stain, even though my Nomu were there reeking havoc. I should be getting the spot like, not him who got captured in a shitty ally way!" Tightening his grip around Uraraka, as I watch her in pain. 'Keep cool, Izuku.' 'I'm going to kill this bastard!' 'And in the off chance Ochaco gets killed in the process?!' '...' 'Answer his problem honestly. Just don't talk about All Might.'

"Even though Stain was captured, his ideals were still televised to the nation because of a interview before being transferred to Tartarus prison. People can see where he's coming from, and by proxy talk and to a degree support his ideals. All you've done is show that you have power, but no ideals that people sympathise along. Hell. All For One can easily be a example for this. He started out by playing on the emotions of people who hated their quirks, and to give quirks to the quirkless. Building a following of power and respect for giving people the illusion of choice." I explained, allowing the villain co-leader to calm down slightly.

"My ideals?" Hand villain pondered to himself, only for a maniacal grin to be plastered onto his face. "Society has become blinded by it's idolisation of heroes and villains, so I'll decay it till nothing remains! And it'll all starts with the destruction of the symbol of peace! Thank you for enlightening me, Izuku Tatsuma-!"

"Hey Tats! How's your date with Ura Ura?!" Mina calls out, while Toru, Tsuyu and herself walking towards us. "Who's he?"

"A old friend of Izuku's." My next murder victim states, getting up before beginning to walk away. "I'll be leaving now. Have fun, while you can." Walking away, I rush next to Uraraka to check up on her.

"That was ominous. *Ribbit*" The frog quirk user commented, looking in the direction where the villain went. "Why was he gripping onto Uraraka's neck?" Remaining silent, I grab my phone and call up Ryukyu.

"Hello?! Izuku, why were you flicking your tracker off and on?!? I'm heading there now!" Mum announced.

"Mum. The hand villain from the USJ attack, just had his hand around Ochaco's neck a few seconds ago." I informed, shocking the three classmates. "And he ate my Katsudon right in front of me."

"Stay there. I'll contact the police and meet you there." She ordered, before hanging up the phone. Following the instructions, I stayed seating next to and hugging the shaking Uraraka. After 5 minutes, Mum and Nejire shows up and rushes towards us. "Are you two alright?!"

"No. She's frightened and I'm a fraction away from hunting that bastard down and his throat out." I seethed rage into my word, as they realise that my hands are completely draconic from me pointing at a direction. "He went that way."

"Nejire-Chan (That's her hero name btw). Stay with them, till the police arrive. I'm going on pursuit!" Ryukyu announced, while walking away. "Also, try and calm down Izuku!"

After multiple failed attempts of calming me down, the police finally arrive and begin canvasing the area, collecting witness reports and taking us to the police station before collecting our statements. "U-umm, I-Izuku?" Uraraka muttered out, causing me to look down into her eyes. "Y-you can let go of me, i-if you want." Complying, I slowly pull away from her. Taking a deep breathe in, I stare down at my still draconic hands that she carefully holds and rubs. "P-please calm down. For me." Moments pass as my hands fades back to normal, only for our parents to walk into the room.

"I'm fairly certain that hand holding comes before kissing."

Thanks for reading! I know it's been forever since I last up loaded, but other stories were getting were disturbing my writing flow and my internet went down! Either way, I hope you have a lovely! Peace!