Part 33: Heartbreak

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Atlas, you broke the girls." I scolded him.

"It's your fault for not forming clothes on me." Atlas countered, as I click my fingers to form pants on him. "No shirt?"

"Always the first piece of clothing that gets destroyed is the shirt, so what's the point of wearing one?" I answered, everyone slowly boots back up. Kirishima walks in, noticing Mina on the ground he runs to her. "Atlas I suggest you return." With that Atlas flows back into me.

"W-what happened?" Monoma slowly wakes up, at his voice everyone returns back to normal.

"The copied version of my quirk overloaded within you, forcing me to absorb it out of your body." I offhandedly answered, catching everyone off.

"The transference of quirks is impossible." Momo inquisitively states, with Tsu becoming confused by that statement.

"Their are quirks that defy all logic, and people have them." My own confusion forming on my face as everyone takes in all that information. "Why do you think I learnt how to fight without a quirk?" I questioned, the now heavily processing Momo.

"Didn't you tell me that the villain that kidnapped you had the ability to steal quirks? *Ribbit*" Tsuyu questioned, as I begin to hug my legs.

"How the hell do you still have your quirk?!?" Kendo questioned looking at me in fear.

"Quirks reacts and links to your consciousness, meaning that he needed to break mine to steal it." I answered with sympathetic looks on me. "C-can we please focus on the match? P-Please?" Nodding everyone turns their heads to the arena.

"LETS GIVE A WARM WELCOME TO THE GIRL THAT CAN SEND YOU OUT OF THIS WORLD, OCHACO URARAKA!!" I watch as she walks onto the stage with a determined expression. "VERSES CLASS 1A'S EXPLOSION EXPERT, KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!" Katsuki entering onto the stage while stretching his fingers.

"Are you two ready?" Midnight checked on them. "Begin!" Those were the only words spoken for the majority of the match, as everyone watches the repetition of Uraraka rushing Katsuki and him launching her back.

"Finish her off! This is cruel! She doesn't even have a chance!" One of the pro heroes shouted, as the audience joins in.

"It seems that this girl and Katsuki is smarter than most pros." Inko stated with Ryukyu humming in agreeance.

"Tats, are you alright? This is painful to watch." Mina questioned, looking back at the arena. "This is hard to watch. Can't Baku end this match with a single explosion?"

"That'll kill her. This is the strongest explosion he can do against her." I answered, with a smile forming on my face. "One things for certain. Uraraka has earned Kacchan's respect." Confusing Mina.

"If a pro said that, they should be quit and go to another profession!" Aizawa laying down the law. "Bakugo is treating her as a threat and respecting her capabilities. He knows better than underestimating his opponent." At that Uraraka slides away from Katsuki, panting while wiping the sweat off her face. 'The scents of those two are making me hungry.' 'Strawberry Mochi with Caramel dressing. Do you want to eat that on Ochaco too~?' 'ATLAS!?!' 'Hey, I'm a creation of your mind.' 'Don't call her Ochaco! She hasn't allowed us to call her that yet.' 'THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE ANNOYED ABOUT!?!'

"Now! RELEASE!!" Uraraka shouted with the mass of rubble rockets down from the sky, as Katsuki prepares himself to launch a massive explosion. Uraraka removes gravity from herself, while launches towards Katsuki. Inches away, Katsuki releases his strongest orange explosion, incinerating all the debris and pushing Uraraka away. "I can keep goin-!!" Turning around Uraraka tries to launch back at Katsuki, only for her body to collapse on her.

Midnight walks up to Uraraka with one hand to Katsuki, stopping him. "Ochaco Uraraka is unable to continue! Katsuki Bakugo wins!" As two medic robots roll over and took her the nurses office. Iida rushes out, waiting for the announcement for my match.

"THE NEXT MATCHES ARE AS FOLLOWED!!!"

1. Izuku Tatsuma vs Shoto Todoroki

2. Denki Kaminari vs Tenya Iida (Love how no one noticed this)

3. Mina Ashido vs Momo Yaoyorozu

4. Eijiro Kirishima vs Katsuki Bakugo

"WE ARE GOING TO TAKE A SMALL BREAK TO REPAIR THE ARENA!! SO GO GET A DRINK BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO GET MORE EPIC!!!" Present Mic announced as I get up and head to the Nurses office.

<Uraraka's POV>

Laying in the Nurses office, I rest as much as I can to be able to see Izuku's next match. Moments later Iida walks in. "Hey Iida." I spoke with my defeat echoing in my voice.

"Hey Ochaco, are you alright?" Iida questioned, as I look at my hands. 'When did Iida begin to call me by my given name? Oh! I should allow Izuku to call me by my given name! Wait no, people might think that we are together! This is too embarrassing, but I wouldn't mind people thinking that...' "Ochaco?" Iida breaking me out of my... Imagination.

"Oh! S-sorry I just got caught in my head! I'm fine, thank you Iida." I answered, as he starts to tense up. "Is their something wrong?"

"Y-yeah I have something to tell you." Iida stuttered. 'He's stuttering?!? Is their something horribly wrong?!?' He places one hand over mine. "Ochaco I have feelings for you, and it's something that's been boiling in me for a while now." Iida confessed, leaving me in a state of shock. Before I could say anything he kisses me on the lips, bolstering my shock.

"No." A quiet voice comes from the doorway. Breaking the kiss I look over to see Izuku, completely broken with lifeless eyes. Tears forming as he runs away.

"Izuku-!" I called for him as Iida stops me.

"You don't need to worry about him, you're with me." Iida states what he believes. 

"NO! You're just a friend! And you fucked that up! LEAVE!!! I HATE YOU!!" I screamed at Iida, as he walks dejected himself away from me. Leaving me in my tears. 'Why? Why did this happened?' My flip phone rings as I pick it up. "H-hello?"

"Hey princess! It's your parents!" Dad spoke. "Hey why are you crying? You did amazing against that explosion guy!" Mum spoke trying to comfort me.

"It's not that. My friend confessed to me and kissed me in front of my crush, who I think has a crush on me." I answered, with tears flowing down harder. "He got hurt by a lot of people in his past, and I don't think I can fix it."

The sound of the phone moving around before Mum spoke. "Ochaco, sorry I had to stop your dad from killing someone. My advice for you is to tell your feelings to him, and be their for him until his feelings to heal. If he finds someone else, then you must accept that. Ok, sweetie."

"O-ok, mum." I answered as I hang up. Leaning back onto the bed, with tears still flowing down my face. 'Did I do something wrong to deserve this?!?'

Thanks for reading, hope you're happy drinking her tears!

Peace!