Part 35: Quarter's To Semi's

Hey readers, I have no idea what to title this part! Hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Replacing the clothes that got destroyed in the match, I return to the benches where everyone is sitting. "Izuku. Can I talk to you?" Uraraka asked, as a feeling unrestrained heat bubbles within me.

"After the sports festival. I don't have the emotional fortitude at the moment." I answered, with her nodding and taking her seat. Taking my seat as the next match has already begun.

"Tenya Iida is the winner!" Midnight announced as a smile forms on my face.

"Deku... Why are you smiling?!" Katsuki questioned, catching everyone's attention. "He kissed your crush in front of you, and your happy that he's moving to the next rounds?!? Wait, the next fucking rounds!!" A maniacal grin forming on his face, with the rest slowly realising who he's fighting next.

"THIS FOLKS IS THE DEFINITION OF BRAINS OVER BRAWN!!" Present Mic announced, before continuing. "CAN THE NEXT CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" Both Mina and Momo begin to make their way to the arena.

"Good luck you two." I stated with them smiling back at me, while walking away.

"Thanks Tats/Tatsuma!" The shouted back, with Iida walking into the benches. I remain silent, as I pull one of my legs into a hug.

"NOW LET'S WELCOME CLASS 1A'S DANCING QUEEN, MINA ASHIDO!!!" Mic proclaimed, as Mina does a small bit of break dancing. "AGAINST THE VICE REP AND GODDESS OF CREATION, MOMO YAOYOROZU!!" Momo walking on the arena, creating two fireworks that fly into the sky. The crowed enjoying every second.

"Are you kittens ready~?" Midnight questions, while looking at the two. "Begin!" Instantly Momo creates Aizawa's capture scarf, wrapping Mina up and tossing her out of the arena. "Momo Yaoyorozu is the winner!"

"ERASERHEAD, WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN TEACHING YOUR STUDENTS!?!" Mic questioned. "CAN THEY ALL USE YOUR CAPTURE-!?!" Being cut off by Momo accidently wrapping herself with the capture scarf, trying to unravel it from Mina.

"No I did not teach my students how to use my capture equipment. Yaoyorozu must be teaching herself, and clearly trying to take favourite student title from Tatsuma." Aizuwu stated with a grin that you can hear, while I jump down and help them removing the capture device. First releasing Mina then using the manipulating the capture gear to pull Momo towards me, keeping her tied up while jumping back to the benches in hand. "But that seems to be more difficult than it appears." Placing Momo into her chair, much to her dismay.

"WHAT A DEDICATED STUDENTS!!! CAN THE LAST OF THE QUARTER FINALS CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!" Present Mic announced with the crowed roaring in excitement.

"C-can you please untie me?" Momo trying to wiggle out of the binds.

"You wanted to use it, you need to free yourself." I answered, causing her to pout.

"Then tell me how you managed to free Mina from the bindings." Momo pleaded.

"Picture how Aizawa used it during the USJ- Oh wait you were in the mountain zone, meaning you didn't see him use it." I begin to scratch my head. "Relax yourself." Following the suggestion, the Binding cloth unfurls.

"That's one design flaw." Momo commented.

"Well you can just tie it into a knot, cancelling the flaw." I stated, realising that Kirishima and Katsuki have left.

"Howth doth youth know howth toth useth Aizawa sensei's scarthf?!" Mineta shouted awake.

"From his use during classes." Momo answered.

"While I boosted that method from limited knowledge online." I continued, with Momo being caught off guard.

"You actually found information on Aizawa sensei during hero work?!?" She questioned.

"I found pre-quirk era series online, Aizawa sensei is nothing compared to that." Everyone learning I'm a internet junky.

"TO END THE QUARTER FINALS, WELCOME THE ONLY STUDENT IN CLASS 1A THAT HAS A EXCUSE TO GO HARD!! EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!!!" Present Mic proclaimed as the audience cringe at that. "VERSES THE STUDENT THAT ALWAYS HAS A EXPLOSIVE ENDING!! KATSUKI BAKUGO!!" Groaning at these horrible puns, while both the boys walk onto the stage.

"Are you two puppies ready~?" Midnight questioned, confusing me. 'What's with these choices? I know Katsuki is a Pomeranian, and Kirishima...'

"Mina, would you consider Kirishima a Labrador?" I asked, with Ashido nodding frantically. "Ok, thank you alien puppy."

"Begin!" Midnight announced, as Katsuki forces Kirishima onto the defensive. Using his skill in northern shaolin kung fu (If you understand why this martial art, then good for you), Bakugo launches Kirishima out of the ring. "Katsuki Bakugo wins!" She declared.

"WHAT A MATCH!!! THE SWORD IS MIGHTER THAN THE SHIELD FOR THIS MATCH!!!" Present Mic claimed making Aizawa roll his eyes.

"The saying of the immoveable object verses the unstoppable object, is literally the same thing based on different perspectives." Aizawa confusing the masses of people around the world.

"EITHER WAY HERE ARE THE RANKINGS FOR THE SEMI-FINALS!!" Present Mic announces, with the list flickering on the screen.

1. Izuku Tatsuma vs Tenya Iida

2. Momo Yaoyorozu vs Katsuki Bakugo

"The second match will the most interesting out of the two." Aizawa stated, catching Present Mic off guard. "From what I can tell, Izuku Tatsuma, Katsuki Bakugo and Momo Yaoyorozu are students with the most skill in their year group this year."

"ERASERHEAD!?! ARE YOU SAYING THAT THESE STUDENTS ARE THE BIG THREE OF THEIR YEAR GROUP?!?" Present Mic slightly surprise that he'll make this comment.

"Yaoyorozu could be replaced with Shoto Todoroki, but yes. If I'm not mistaken, Tatsuma has one up on Nejire Hado that is apart of the big 3 of UA." Aizawa stated, causing me to remember almost squashing her head with my fist. Momo placing her hand on my shoulder, confronting me.

"Not once, but twice." Nejire managing to enter the Commentator's box. "He was able to see a mistake I did, it was for my makeup at Ryukyu's agency!" The audience laughed at this. "But I got to see his baby photo's, so I'm the true winner~." She stated, while leaving the box.

"WELL THAT HAPPENED!! NOW CAN THE FIRST MATCH CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!!"

Thanks for reading, and peace!