Part 10: Eternal Flame

Hey readers, hope you enjoy! Note that this may get a little dark, so please don't say that I didn't warn you.

<Izuku's POV>

Awakening from my groggy state, a feeling of something cold surrounding my wrists and ankles. 'Handcuffs? Why can I barely feel my quirk? Does these cuffs nullify quirks? Where am I?' I questioned myself, feeling a drop of water randomly hitting my bare back. 'Where are my clothes? At least I'm still in my boxers? Oh yeah, I got kidnapped... Great.'

"You're finally awake?" A man in a suit said, unlocking the cell as he walks in.

"What are you going to do with me?" I said, trying to play the 'I can handle anything' role.

"Oh? A 7 year old playing tough? That's cute, but don't you want to go home? Return to your loved ones?" The man said, causing me to look up. "I take that as a yes, then all you need to do is allow me to take your quirk and I'll set you free. What do you say?"

"No. Mum said not to make deals with strangers." I said, deep down knowing that if I accept I'll die. 'I need to trust you more instincts.'

"Well how about I tell you my name? So that we won't be strangers." He announced, giving me a 'sincere' look on his face. "My name is All For One."

"The true demon AFO? That is a myth, a rumour online. And if it is true, you can go to hell." I said, with venom seeping out.

"To bad. Now time for plan be." AFO said, grabbing my head. A torment of pain floods me, the feeling of being ripped apart from the inside. All that I can do is scream and cry, unable to pay attention to time passing, with every second feeling like a eternity. "Oh, is that the time? Sorry, but I have to leave now. After all, I am a busy man."

For what felt like months, he returned. Repeating the same thing he had done to me last time, only that this time I'm starving and thirsty. The sound of thudding echoes through the area, as a grey monster with a exposed brain and a beak walks in front of my cell. The cell opens as it walks in, pulling up my head and forcing my mouth open, as it opens it's mouth a mixture of blood and flesh is forced down my throat. After swallowing all of it, the creature lets go and leaves. "P-please s-someone sa-ave me-e!" As I begin to cry, tearlessly.

 With the cycle of the grey monster along with AFO, I calculated that he comes here once a day. From the day I woke up to now, it has only been less then a year of the same routine. "I hope you're enjoying our hospitality, Izuku." AFO said, making me look up. "I'm surprised that you lasted this long. So far, you are the longest lasting guess I've had."

"T-tha-anks." I barely said.

"We for it, I'll be doing something a bit different." He said, whilst grabbing my head. "I did a bit to much damage on your quirk, meaning I need to repair it." As a new entirely different pain flows through. A feeling of burning and like your organs are moving around. "See you next time, Izuku." AFO proclaimed, while I slug my head down and close my eyes.

"I give up. I can't handle it anymore. Mum's, I'm sorry." This time tears falling down my face.

"Don't be sorry for yourself. You need all the energy to survive." A voice said. "Let me handle it from here on." Opening my eyes to see a plain of nothingness as the voice covers me in flames.

<Ryukyu's POV>

"What do you mean you will stop searching?!" Inko yelled at the Detective Naomasa, inside of the police station.

"All leads for finding your son has all dried up. He has either sold off, murdered or worse. Until new leads shows itself, we can not place anymore resources. I'm sorry." He said, while I begin to hold Inko back.

"Inko, please. Yelling at him will do nothing. All we can hope for, is new leads to show up. Detective, what do you mean by 'or worse'." I said, trying not to rampage across Japan to search for my son.

"Sigh* If you want to know, please follow me Ryukyu. Sorry Mrs Tatsuma, but you must wait out here." Naomasa stated. Before Inko can argue, I stopped her by looking straight at her in the eye. Making her deflate a little.

Walking inside the room, I noticed slightly smaller All Might searching through piles of files. Naomasa closing the door behind us, which is when All Might noticed us. "Naomasa have you found any- Ryukyu why are you here?" All Might said.

"Ryukyu's son was kidnapped and I accidentally indicated this to her." The detective stated, turning to me. "This is a case that has been worked on for over 20 years for just one villain."

"What's so special about this villain?" I said.

"It's a villain that torture and steal quirks from others, who has murdered multiple heroes for them, and murdered my master the last time I met him. He goes by All For One" All Might said, sending absolute fear of what my son maybe experiencing. "It's very unlikely, in recent times he only does that to quirks he wants due to them having unique property to it."

Tears start to fall down my eyes. "My son produces a fire that can choose to burn or not. The first recorded quirk to ever happen in history." Shocking both All Might and the detective. "What is my son experiencing right now if he has his hands on him?"

<AFO's POV>

'After what I did yesterday, the boy should have broken. No one has ever kept their mind after repairing the quirk, I'm getting a really powerful quirk factor today.' I think, as I practically skip over to Izuku's cell. "Hello Izuku. Ready to hand me your quirk?"

"After what you did yesterday, he is unable to answer you today." A draconic like voice emits from the boy, surprising me.

"Oh. If that's the case, who am I speaking with?" I said, wondering if this is going to be an issue.

"I'm the eternal, Atlas-Flame." The boy's head raised to show his eyes burning on fire. "And won't be snuffed out."

'This has got a thousand time harder.'

Thanks for reading, and peace!