Part 14: Drive By

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

Walking to the front of the gate, my driver pulls up. "Uhh. Sometimes I wish I could just walk home." I said as I enter the car.

"And like every other time you say that, I tell you 'You got kidnapped, and they won't let same mistakes happen again'. May I ask what is causing this burst today?" The driver asked, as we drive off.

"Bully in class. Trying to put me down, then started targeting my other class mates for defending me." Whilst rubbing my forehead. "Atlas came out, definitely made a last year statement." Noticing we are taking a different turn. "Are we going somewhere else?"

"Yes. Your Miss Ryukyu, requested for me to take you her agency." He said, as I try to figure out why mum wants me. A while of driving later, the car stops in front of a familiar building. "We are here, sir."

Thanking him as I enter the building, noticing a lot of familiar faces and one that isn't. "HiI'mNejireHado,whomightyoube?Definitelynotainternbasedoffyourclothes.Middleschooluniform,waitisoneofyourparentsworkshere!?Ifsowhichone,waitRyukyuhasason.Areyouher's?!Whatquirkdohave!?IsitsimilartoRyukyu'sorcompletelydifferent?!Ifitisthendoyouhav-." Nejire exploded with questions, only for me to stop her.

"H-Hado, y-your m-makeup is off c-centred." I stated, causing her to run to the bathroom.

"But her makeup wasn't off?" one of the sidekicks said, walking over to pull Nejire off me.

"Her eyeliner was a quarter of a millimetre thicker on one side." I stated before walking into mum's office. Hearing whispers from the everyone behind me. "Now she is going to be in their for hours."

Nocking on the door before I enter. "Come in." Mum said, then looked at me before remembering why I'm here. "I completely forgot that I asked the driver to bring you here. I was just about to go on patrol with my work study."

"If it's Nejire Hado, then you have to wait a bit, I told her that her makeup was off centre." I said.

"Why would you do that?" Mum questioned.

"BecauseshewasaskingquestionslikethissothatIwasunabletoresponedtoatadecentrateeventhoIcouldhavekeptupwithher." I replicated what Nejire did.

Mum began rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Anyway I wanted to ask if you wanted a recommendation to UA?"

"What's the difference between those tests?" I asked.

"The recommendation test is a string of practical exams, to see if you are able to use your quirk better than the rest." Nejire said behind me, causing me to jump and run to the other side of the room. "The normal test is a combination of a theory exam and practical exam, were you fight robots."

"I thought you told me that she was doing her make up?" Mum asked.

"S-she f-fixed i-it." Hiding from Hado. She then walks up and gives me a hug.

"Oh, you're so cute! I'm claiming you as my little brother, and that's final!" While pulling me out of my hiding spot.

"Mum?! Why do you keep hiring crazy girls to your agency?!?" I began telling mum off, only for her to take a pictures. "Please stop that!? This is embarrassing!" As my face ingulfs into flames.

"Why do you feel so warm- OH MY GOD YOUR FACE IS ON FIRE!!!!" Nejire screamed. "Wait it's not burning me... Who cares then?" Then continued to hug me, much to my dismay.

"Let go of my son Nejire. He needs to be alive when he goes back home." At that Nejire pouts then lets go. "Now that is out of the way, do you wish to enter UA through recommendation?"

"N-n-no. I-I'll-l d-do-o t-t-he nor-normal t-est." Barely getting out a response. Quickly leaving the agency and into the car. "H-home please." I said to the driver.

"Very well sir." The driver said before pulling away.

<Ryuko's POV>

"I think I broke him." Nejire as we a burnt out shape of a person hole on my office door.

"Yes, yes you did. But I fuelled the fire." I said scrolling through the cute photo's of Izuku being hugged by work placement girls, over the five years.

"So how many 'sisters' does he have?" Nejire asked.

"You are the first, however we do have multiple 'predators' trying to eat him." I answered, writing Nejire's name on a list with "sister" next to it. "Now that's out of the way, time to go onto patrol."

<All Might's POV>

"Good thing no one was walking down this tunnel, or else they would have been attacked by this sludge villain." I said, holding a bottle with the sludge villain inside (Couldn't the sludge villain gyrate his body and add pressure to the cap to release himself?). Jumping off, I crash into Hawks flying with a box of fried chicken. "Well that was unlucky!" I told him, as we both land on a street.

"Yeah it was. I, almost dropped my chicken." We both laugh then realising something, causing me to freeze. "What's wrong? Hawk got your tongue?"

"I dropped the villain that was in my pocket!" Then instantly dropping out of my buff form. 'Dammit. Even though I was completely healed from Ryukyu's boy. AFO still damaged my quirk, limiting me to five hours.'

<Izuku's POV>

An explosion happened in the shopping district ahead, going past it incident on the motor way. I noticed a sludge like villain suffocating his victim that was creating some form of fire to get free, while the heroes did nothing but putting out the fire to ensure it doesn't get out of control. "Mount Lady should shrink down and allow Dead Arms to rush and grab Kacchan-KACCHAN!!!" As I try and open the locked door.

"Sorry sir, Ryukyu's rules. Please don't burn down this car." The driver said while continuing to drive. I took a deep breath in and let out a small whips of fire, realising what I could do.

"Open the window a crack. The rule says that I can't leave the car, but it doesn't say I can't help." The driver looked at me through the mirror. "Please, he is my childhood friend." Slight tears forming in my eyes.

 A crack opens. "Make it discreet, we don't want to get in trouble." I smile as the whips of fire fly's out of the car and into the raging fire. All the fire in the area became mine to control, as they flow straight at the villain. Removing Katsuki from the villain and taking him to the bystanders, then snuffing out the flames so that it won't cause issues. Before the villain rushes at the heroes, Hawks flies in pinning his eyes into the air stopping the villain. The window shuts as spoke up. "The window was tinted for your privacy, and what happens in this car, stays in this car. For as long as you wish." While taking the exit to return home.

Thanks for reading and peace!