Part 36: Oof!

Hello readers, hope you enjoy!!

<Izuku's POV>

"WELL THAT HAPPENED!! NOW CAN THE FIRST MATCH CONTESTANTS MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE ARENA!!!" Present Mic announced while I walk down shaking my head. Stopping at for a moment to look over too my parents seats. 'Where did they go? Did something took their attention?' (Writers POV: FUCK!!!! A POWERFUL PLOT POINT JUST POPPED IN MY HEAD, MAKING THIS CHAPTER A FUCKING NIGHTMARE TO WRITE!!!!!) "ALRIGHT FOLKS!! WELCOME THE STUDENT THAT OUTCLASSES MOST STUDENTS IN UA, IZUKU TATSUMA!!!" The audience roaring as I walk onto the arena. "AGAINST THE SPEED FREAK OF 1A, TENYA IIDA!!!"

"Are you two ready?" Midnight questioned, checking up on us before continuing. "Begin!"

"Recipro Burst!" Iida proclaims, rushing towards me with a kick to the head. Without flinching I catch the leg with ease. "Wha-!" Iida spoke only to get punched in the balls, as every guy instinctively covers theirs.

"I'm a girl and I felt that." Midnight squirmed while the engine for brains crumples on the ground. Silently I launch him into the air, only to roundhouse kick Iida in the gut. Everyone shields themselves from the sudden wind pressure, recovering as they notice a indented Robot in the block of concrete that Cementoss sits upon. Midnight turning around to the other pro hero, as the concrete flows away from the now twitching boy. "Izuku Tatsuma wins!"

"WITHOUT ANY MERCY, TATSUMA TAKES HIS SPOT IN THE FINALS!!! ERASERHEAD, DO YOU HAVE A IDEA WHY TATSUMA DECIDED TO ACT LIKE THIS!?!" Present Mic commentated, while I take a short cut and jump up to the benches.

"Most likely Izuku Tatsuma has had enough of Tenya Iida's constant challenging of leadership, along with a trigger that could have happened behind the scenes." Aizawa theorising the most likely outcome, while I take my seat.

"Hey, Tatsuma?" Kendo called out to me. "Are you ok? I've never seen you be that ruthless before." A concern expression adorned on her.

"To be honest, not really. Sigh. Today is a emotionally draining, and I'm hitting my limit." I answered, as Momo wraps me with a furry blanket that she just created. "Thanks Momo. Good luck in your next match." A smile forming on her face.

"Don't worry it, just protecting myself when I face you in the finals." She countered, making me chuckle a little.

"Not if I have anything to say about it! Oh yeah, I fucking do!" Katsuki announced while walking to presumably the arena, Momo pats my head before leaving as well. I snuggle deeper into the blanket. 'This blanket smells like lavender, just like her. Wait is she flexing by wearing perfume that relates Nobility?'

"TATSUMA SHOWING A ROUGE MEMBER HIS PECKING ORDER IN THE CLASS!!" Present Mic being the chaotic loud mouth he is. "WITHOUT DELAYING US ANY FURTHER! LETS WELCOME ONTO THE ARENA THE SECOND STUDENT ON THE PECKING ORDER, VICE REP MOMO YAOYOROZU!!!" She walks up, waving to the crowed. "AGAINST THE STUDENT THAT HAS THE POWRESS TO CLAIM THE TOP OF THE YEAR, KATSUKI BAKUGO!!!" 

Both of them look at Midnight and nodding to her. "Begin!" The contestants launch towards each other, with Momo landing the first hit by creating a stun baton. Katsuki countering with a explosion that she dodged to the side, countering with an other strike. This match favouring Momo, due to her technical skill and the read she has on her opponent. In desperate move to change the outcome, Katsuki jumps into the air while releasing a blue explosion. Rocketing him up in the air, as a dust cloud covers the entire arena. Fading away with Bakugo on the ground, Momo is completely unharmed with a blast shield protecting her. "Katsuki Bakugo wins!" Midnight announced as everyone realises the ripped concrete on the ground, leading to Momo being out of bounds. Looking at Bakugo's hand, it's slightly red but no blisters. 'The finals is going to be fun.'

"MAN WHAT A TURN OF ADVENTS!!! MOMO YAOYOROZU HOLDING ONTO THE ADVANTAGE FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE ROUND, ONLY FOR KATSUKI BAKUGO TO TAKE THE WIN WITH A SECRET TECHNIQUE THAT HE HASN'T SHOWN THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL!!!" Present Mic commentated with the audience loving every second, as both of them walks up to the benches. "NOW WE ARE HEADING TO THE FINALS!!!" Someone getting the attention of Mic before he continued. "WE JUST GOT TWO MESSAGES, FROM ABOVE!! ONE IS THAT DUE TO THE LAST FIGHT, TENYA IIDA IS UNABLE TO CONTINUE TO THE NEXT ROUND GIVING MOMO YAOYOROZU THE AUTOMATIC WIN!!! BUT DON'T WORRY WE HAVE AN OTHER FIGHT TO TAKE THAT SPOT, AS THE SECOND MESSAGE IS THAT TWO PARENTS ARE IN A DISSAGREEMENT SO THEY WILL BE FIGHTING IN THE ARENA INSTEAD!!!"

"I wonthder wtho's parenths are fhightinhg?" Mineta questioned.

"Can someone translate?" Setsuna asked with Pony nodding frantically.

"'I wonder who's parents are fighting?' That is what he said." I stated while looking at Todoroki returning the gaze.

"ALRIGHT!! CEMENTOSS IS FINISHED AND NOW THE PARENTS ARE NOW ALLOWED TO WALK ONTO THE ARENA- WAIT ONE OF THE PARENTS IS ENDEAVOR!?!" Present Mic announced as Inko and Endeavwhore walks up. "THIS MATCH IS THE WIFE OF RYUKYU VERSES THE NUMBER 3 HERO ENDEAVOR!!! ERASERHEAD WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN!?!"

"Watch and find out." Aizawa seating up properly for this match.

"You two know the rules?" Both of them nod then entering into a death glare. "Well if your ready, Begin!"

"Prominence Burn!!!" Endeavor launching a massive amount of fire, with the entire crowed fearing that they watched a murder.

"Pathetic." Mum stated as the flames dissipate, untouched and not even sweating. "I live with dragons. Do you think a little heat would stop me?" Everyone goes silent after hearing this, as a green blur occurs with a fist deep in Endeavor's gut. Collapsing onto his knees, Inko kicks straight through the walls of the stadium walls.

"Funny how when I was born, she could only move small objects with her quirk." I stated as everyone in the benches look straight at me.

"WHAT!?!?!?!"

Thanks for reading! Fun fact, I accidentally deleted the story after finishing writing it. Meaning I had to completely write this part. PEACE!!!