Part 18: Battle

Hey readers, hope you enjoy.

<Izuku's POV>

"Hey guys, who do you think will win?!" Denki questioned.

"Going by the types of quirks they have, villain team literally have a sword and shield while Hero team has a powerful sword and a useless utility in this zone." Mina big brained. "Villain team has a higher chance of winning."

"A shield with no weight is useless, Uraraka is powerful if she touches Kirishima." Momo states. "Bakugo can distract the villains long to allow for her to touch the bomb."

"It also depends on one other factors. Can the villain team coordinate together being the second most important variable to account for." I state with my focus being on the fight ahead.

"Wait when did you stop stuttering!?" Mina announced, as everyone looks at me.

"More importantly, what is the most important variable in your opinion for this match?" Momo concerningly questioned.

"If Kirishima's hardening is stronger than my scales." Looking over to show the scales under my eyes.

<Bakugo's POV>

"So, Bakugo. Do you have a plan?" The Kirby wannabe asked.

"Yeah, it's call stay out of my way and sneak to the bomb!" I said as she flinches. "I can already tell that you're not combat ready."

"Oh, ok." she replied.

"Hero team! You can now enter!" All Might announced, as I blow up the door.

Creating explosions from my soles and palms, I launch rapidly into the building. Taking only a few moments to get to the bomb, spotting tail bitch and shitty hair guarding the bomb. Sending a explosive right hook straight at the sword of the team. "DDDDIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!"

"That's not very heroic of you." Shitty hair said shielding tail bitch, instantly taking the opportunity and sent a counter attack that sent me back a few feet.

A demonic grin forming on my face. "Just as I was hoping."

From a unexperienced eye, this 2v1 battle is a blur of explosions, dodging, tail attacks, blocking and punching. Seemingly in a stand still, I change my target to the shield of the team. Dodging to a position where tail bitch couldn't, I close my fist up as it begins to glow.

"CURSED EXPLOSION!!!!!" I scream, as a whitish blue explosion occurs erupts. Rocketing shitty hair through two other buildings and indenting him into the third. His body covered lacerations and burn marks, as he rises his head looking at me then passing out.

"Eijiro!!!!!!!" I heard from All Might's mic piece. Turning my head to tail bitch, seeing him knocked out in the wall. "Hero team wins." From All Might this time. Looking down at my hand to see my glove destroyed and swelling began forming, as I walk to Nurses office. "Young Bakugo, where are you going?"

"Nurses office." I stated, continuing my path.

<Izuku's POV Rewind right before the Cursed Explosion>

"Here it comes." I state as Katsuki's hand begins to glow.

"CURSED EXPLOSION!!!!!" He shouted, launching Kiri through buildings and indirectly implanting Ojiro into a wall.

"Eijiro!!!!!!!" Mina screamed seeing Kirishima's unconscious body, as tears begin to fall down her face.

"Hero team wins." All Might said, looking back at Mina. Turning his head back to the screen. "Young Bakugo, where are you going?"

"Nurses office." He replied, confusing most our classmates.

"Why does he need to go to the Nurses Office? To rub it in?" Mina said about to go hunting for Pomeranians.

"Because he injured himself using that attack." I said, walking over to Mina and began wiping her tears. "That move is a last resort technique, were he literally compresses a explosion in his hand. The first time he used it, he sent the both of us into hospital for months and he almost lost his hand." Calming her down a little. "Eijiro will be fine. That is what you just call him right?" Mina slightly blushes at the unintentional teasing, that Hagakure continued, until Uraraka and Katsuki returned.

"Alright. Who is the MVP for this match." All Might questioned, as both Momo and myself raise our hands at the same time. "Uh, both of you say it at the same time in 3, 2, 1."

"Kirishima." We announced

"Agreed." Bakugo said at the back of the class, shocking half the class.

"Explain." All might stated.

"Kirishima not only defended the bomb, but also his teammate. Keeping up with his opponent and ally, even though he clearly lacked the combat experience. Ojiro underestimated his opponent's capability." Momo stated as I continued.

"Where as the hero team, didn't have proper communication and team work. Uraraka wasn't able to do anything because Bakugo eliminated the opposition before she got there. Bakugo leaving a teammate that would have been a essential factor in the defeat of said villains without the collateral damage of 4 buildings and himself." This causes Katsuki to tighten his gripe, as All Might recovers from that analysis.

"C-correct!" All Might stuttered. "Can-" He got interrupted.

"SHIT! TATS'S STUTTERING WENT TO ALL MIGHT!" Mina shouted, as our class either facepalms or laughs.

The next match was a win for hero team. Momo shielding her team from Denki's attack, eliminating himself from short circuiting. Mina defeating Mineta by simple say that their are naked girls in one direction and then tying him up with the capture tape. Momo gaining MVP.

Villain team barely won the next round. Jiro collapsing the ground of roof onto Shoji to slow him down. As Sato delayed Tokoyami, only for him to run out of sugar and gets captured. Time ran out as Dark shadow was just about to touch the bomb. Jiro gaining MVP.

Villain team crushes the heroes in this one. The match didn't last a minute, due to the villain team jumping out the window and attacking the Heroes. Tsuyu completely outpacing Aoyama, making him only doing collateral damage. Sero simply taping Koda mouth shout and to a wall. Sero gaining MVP through making the plan.

The last match is Hagakure and me, against Todoroki and Tenya. 'Why can I already tell this is going to be a shit show?' 'Instinct.'

Thanks for reading. Also sorry for this coming out later than usual, life happened. Peace!