Part 38: First Kiss

Hey readers, hopefully you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"So hush." A presses of pure bloodlust floods the stadium, as All Might puts the metal on Katsuki.

"T-that kid on second place should be the one chained up!" One of the humans stated, with fear clearly in their voice.

"He is. Do you have any idea what Eraserhead would do if he destroyed his sleeping bag?" A female near by the person countered.

"Lets congratulate this years winners of the sport festival!" All Might announced with everyone cheering. "Now, everyone say it with me!"

"PLUS ULTRA!!/Thank you for your dedication!!" Everyone besides All Might saying the same thing, as everyone boos at him.

"I-I'm sorry!!!" The top hero pleaded.

After changing out of the PE uniform, I walk to the car in hopes that I can escape Uraraka. "Izuku." Uraraka catching me at the last moment, turning to face her. "You said we can talk after sports festival."

"Y-yes I did." I answered, with her slightly saddening to hear the stutter. "W-what do you want?"

"To explain to you what happened, and how I feel about you." Uraraka takes a step towards me, looking into my eyes. "Please tell me what you think happened."

"I-Iida asked you out and you two kissed in front of me. T-there isn't much to think about." I answered, with the image flickering back into my mind.

"I didn't want to kiss him. Yes, he asked me out. But before I could process what happened, he kissed me." Uraraka explained, taking an other step towards. Slowly placing one hand on my cheek, before locking her eyes with mine as she continuing. "I know you been through a lot in your life. So I'll understand that you need sometime to process your emotions, but I want to make this clear to you. I have feelings for you, and you alone." Caressing my cheek, we hesitantly pull into a kiss. Going deeper into it, I wrap my arm around her waist and positioning my other hand on the nape of her neck. The moment seemed endless with the only things that mattered is the warm of her body, the smell of her skin, the taste of her lips. The feeling of a empty void in my chest releasing me from what felt like heaven, breaking apart from the kiss and regaining our breath while still each other's embrace. 

"Uraraka. Please give me time to think about all of this." I informed while turning and walk away from her.

"I understand, but you can call me Ochaco." Uraraka answered, holding back her tears.

"Ok, Ochaco. I'll see you back in class." I replied, causing a small smile forming on her lips.

<Bakugo's POV>

"I wonder what's taking Izuku so long? He should have been here by now." Ryukyu impatiently questioned.

"He's most likely talking to his crush." I nonchalantly answered as both of Izuku's parents look at each other. 

"Yeah! Grandbabies closer than expected!" Auntie Inko excitedly proclaimed.

"I wouldn't say that. An other guy kissed her in front of him, and I believe she trying to fix up any issues between them." I countered, deflating the greenie.

"Who's the guy?" A death aura emits from Auntie Ryuko, freaking me out slightly.

"Four eyes! The one that he completely humiliated in the semi finals!" I shouted while cowering from her, as she calms down.

"Great. That's the match we missed because of that flaming dumpster." Ryuko annoyingly stated, while Izuku walks towards us playing with his lips. "Hey, Izuku? Are you alright? We just heard that your crush- why do you smell like Strawberry Mochi?"

"Ochaco smells like that... And she just kissed me." Izuku stated in a daze.

"Ha! Mochi face, smells like Mochi!" I begin to laugh, as Auntie Inko inflates again. "Since when did start calling Round face by her first name?" Exposing Izuku to his parents.

"Just now. Can we go home now? Please?" He answered before curling into the back of the car.

<Izuku's POV Time Skip early in the morning.>

Waking up to the sound of crashing waves, I open my eyes to see Ryukyu, Katsuki and Nejire looking over a beach filled with junk. "Let me guess. We will be doing community service here?" I groggily questioned, with them turning towards me.

"I think that's what you guys are doing, but I have no idea why I was called here." Nejire responded, causing Katsuki to role his eyes.

"And I thought the Big 3 are suppose to be the best of UA! You leaked private fucking information! This is your fucking punishment as well!" The angry demon informed, causing the Nejire to gasp and look at Ryukyu.

"Wait! I should be resting for the sports festival tomorrow. Can't I do it after that?" Sempai pleaded, as a small but noticeable grin forming on Ryukyu's face.

"You should have thought about that before you actually did that." Ryukyu scolded, only to continue speaking. "However, I'm here to watch over so that you can use your quirks. Well that is if answer one question each." As mum's smile becomes maniacal, with the three of us groaning in response. "Now seeing how you spoke against this. Nejire, who does the Big 3 have a crush on?" 

Nejire rolling her eyes at this. "Easy. Mirio who is the most flirtatious out of us is completely obvious to love. Tamaki has a huuuge crush Mirio, but because of his nature he doesn't come out. And for me, I could list hundreds of people that I found cute or hot. But I don't actually have a crush." Surprisingly honest and way to easy.

"Very well." Mum accepting that answer, while turning to Katsuki. "Now, Katsuki Bakugo. What is the most embarrassing thing you did in your opinion?"

"Fuck that shit! I'm doing it fucking quirkless!" He howled before turning to the mountains of trash.

"Just remember the question when you decide to accept." She replied, as now it's only Mum, Nejire and myself here. "Now for you. Explain the best you can about your first kiss." Nejire eyes light up with the sight of tea.

"Absolutely disgusting. The feeling of my lips being forced open as blood and human flesh is forced down my throat. Thanks for bringing that up, now if you excuse me I have trash to clean up."

Thanks for reading and peace!