Part 76: Atlas's Wake Up Call

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Midoriya. I notice that you weren't training today." Todoroki states, ignoring the crying students being dragged away. "Is it because you didn't have enough sleep last night, or that you didn't sleep with the girls?"

Trying to rub my face awake after a lecture that went on for hours about encryption of telepathic quirks, Mineta response before I could. "Even though I hathe Tatsuma's guths, I wouldn'th be able tho sleep without those heavenly bodies on me after I had a taste of them." Looking up to the sky as he begins to imagine god knows what, only to be interrupted by Momo shooting him with a tranquillizer. "Why do I forgeth they're evil?!"

"Anyways. Now that's out of the way!" Pixie-Bob announces, sending the sleeping teen to Aizawa with her quirk. "It's time for the Test! Of! Courage!!!" The remaining classmates reenergises, staying quiet as they listen to how the game is being done. After finishing explaining the heroine separates us into pairs, putting me along with Iida at the back of the line. ' Unable to sleep for even 10 minutes, force to stay awake during a painfully boring lecture, now being paired with the guy who corrupted your experience of kissing your crush. Seems like the world is punishing you for not sleeping with the girls last night.'

'Shut. Up... Unless your able to locate where that smell of burnt human flesh is from-.' I mentally spoke to shut Atlas up, only for the realisation of that scent kicking me awake to take of the environment. The forest is completely covered in blue flames or poisonous purple gas, with worry flooding through me for my peers and most importantly Kota. "Yuko!" Tiger shouted, barely unable to grab Pixie-bob that rocketed head first towards two villains.

Smacking blue coloured heroine onto the ground, the villain wearing causal clothing and sunglasses, places the giant clothed magnet on top of her head.  "If you UA hero students think hiding out in a forest would protect you from us, you should know fear!" The other villain exclaims, looking like a huge Stain fan boy. "We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of villains!" 

"How did they find us?! The school took precautions to ensure that the camp wouldn't be located!" The engine quirk user shouted, while a small flame ignites behind my head. 'Mandalay. Permission to use my quirk? I'm able to send Atlas to get Kota, and able to consume the fire to help my peers travel easier through the forest-.' My thought was cut off as I heard someone large moving near where Kota is. 'Shit, a villain is near Kota and Atlas won't be fast enough by himself!'

'I give you permission to use your quirk. Do whatever you need to protect Kota, and help your friends.' The red coloured heroine permits, before announcing to every student and teacher what's happening. With a quick choice, I grab onto Iida and flow Atlas into him. "Iida, I need you to listen to Atlas's directions and get Kota. There's no time to argue, just ensure his safety." I commanded, nodding before we both rush and split away. Both villains noticing this, as one throws a knife at Tenya that misses and the other rushing to me, but stopped by Tiger.

"Good thing we didn't sleep last night, now I have fire to reenergise me.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Iida's POV>

"Papa, Mama!" The young child called out, as a villain launches his muscle fibre covered arm at him. Sliding away with the kid in tow, I watch the fist crash down altering the cliff side into uneven terrain. 'Darn! I can't go at high speeds anymore- Oh no that's the villain Muscular! We need to get out of here now!'

'Hate to tell ya, but that ain't an option.' The greatest dragon mentally spoke-. The manipulative dragon mentally spoke, while the stands up straight to look at me and my mufflers bursting with fire. "Your not on the boss's list, but you are on the lizard's though. Something about finishing off what the hero killer started." The sinister Muscular smiles, removing his cloak off him. "Before I joyously cover myself in the blood of a Ingenium legacy, tell me the location of the kid named Bakugo Katsuki and I might make your death painless!" Covering his upper arms in muscle fibres, I barely jumped out of the way with me and the child rolling on the ground. 'Shit! The villains are after Katsuki! Now we need to beat Muscular fast so that I can get to Izuku!' Pulling his arms out the the cliff, as Atlas telepathically announces this information. "So you won't tell, uh?! That's fine, I'll torture it out of you!"

Noticing that Kota can get out of here, I place him down while positioning myself to shield him the villain. "Kota I need you to run back to camp. From what I know, Muscular only cares for entertaining fight and he has his sights on me. I can't ensure you live if you stay. So GO!" I shout the last part, ensuring the child would run. 'If I remember correctly, his muscle fibres don't cover his head. One strong kick there and he should out like a lightbulb.' Watching the mass of muscle face towards me, with me revving my engine quirk. As a small rock breaks from the higher up the mountain breaks off, we launch at each other when it hits the ground. Jumping up into the air, blue flames burst from my left legs mufflers. Rocketing directly at his head, only to be caught easily and launched into the cliffside. Holding in the scream of pain, I quickly jump out of the way of berserker attack sending massive cracks through the mountain. Ripping the ground as he turns, muscular rushes at me again. 'Atlas! Foot!' One of my legs explodes into flames that grip onto the ground, catching the villain off guard. "Recipro burst!" My other leg mufflers release pure white flames, clashing powerful attacks that sending shockwaves from the force.

"HAHAHAHAHHA!!! SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD!!!" The crazed villain shouts, overwhelming my attack and me along with it. Feeling my quirk burn out, the mass of muscle begins crushing me into the ground. 'Actions have consequences. And all of mine have been leading me up to this, my death. Seems that a failure like me will only be useful to be a statistic to his kill count-.'

'-SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS WHINING!!' Atlas's voice screams through my mind, as he uses my arms coated in flames resist the overwhelming force. 'Do you want to know why I hate YOUR absolutely everything about YOU!?! YOU keep failing to learn the ONE thing you ACT like you have, BUT YOU DON'T!! And seeing how everything in your life needs spelling out for you- Don't argue, I've seen your memories.- allow me to shout it into you! TO FUCKING ADAPT!!! TO ENSTEAD OF BEING TRAPPED BETWEEN TWO UNSTOPPABLE OBJECTS, AND CHOOSING TO KICK THE BUCKET AND DIE! YOU FORCE YOURSELF TO EVOLVE!! TO LISTEN TO THE PRIMAL VOICE IN YOUR HEAD AND FIGHT!! Your brother told you actions have consequences, and that action bring meaning to your words!! NOW GET YOUR BABY ASS SELF UP AND PROVE TO HIM THAT YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE INGENIUM!!!' The dragon that embodies the flames of hell ignites the primal side of my brain, forcing me to feel how my ancestors before me survived in the harsh world. The sound of two massive explosions kicks Muscular off me, showing that all my mufflers have exploded and that Atlas is acting as a replacement. Using the flaming arms, I anchor myself to the ground to prepare for powerful attack. "DEVIL'S ENIGINE: RECIPRO LANCE!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, rocketing a double kick straight into the villains chest, sheading the muscle fibres through absolute power. Completely embedding him in the cliffside. Collapsing flat on the ground, I take a deep breathe to calm myself down. Turning my head to the side, I notice that Kota watched it all happen and completely overwhelmed by what he watched. "Come on Tenya. Your job isn't finished yet!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this chapter! 

Sorry that I haven't been uploading that much. Primarily, because I've been burnt out on this story. This isn't a surprise seeing how I already had plans on taking a break from this story, and starting a new one.

The story that I'm thinking of writing is a 'Isekai Deku in Fairy Tail', because I've notice that their is a lack of this type of story given it's due diligence. However if people could convince me otherwise, I have other stories based in the MHA universe that could be interesting.

Note. This story will go on hiatus after the Kamino Incident, and I'll add a Hiatus tag on the story so it won't be confusing.

With that being said, I hope you all have a lovely day! Peace!