Part 4: Hatchling

Hello Readers, you enjoy this part. So I have decided that this will be a IzuOcha and stick to cannon for this ship. But probably will make no difference.

"I LAID AN EGG!?!" Ryukyu screamed, almost launched herself out of the wheelchair.

Before the Doctor could say anything, Inko flys straight to at them through crying and yelling. "Ryu-chan!! Your finally awake, I'm so glad that you are all right! I was so worried that you'd be still be knocked out when the baby would hatch!"

"I'm glad that I'm awake too." Ryuko said as she starts pulling off the super soaker that is Inko. "Just how exactly did I lay an egg, and how long will it take to hatch?" Looking up at the doctor.

"First of all, your quirk transforms your entire body into a dragon including the zygote. However in the full transformation, the zygote became a full structured egg to incubate separately leading you to expel it from your body." The Doctor explained. "But the last part of when the egg would hatch is a different story. Every and all tests that we can do without fear of harming the child, have been inconclusive besides knowing that the egg is living. Meaning that we can only presume that it will hatch either anytime now or when it's fully developed in about 5 years."

"Oh, ok." Ryuko replied looking straight at the egg. Frowning slightly, without looking away she asked. "What's to day's date?"

Inko without missing a beat, answered. "It's July 15th, why do you-" Quickly being cut off slightly cracking and moving about from the egg.

The doctor quickly ran into the door, while saying. "Please wait here." Then moving to a phone and saying something, which led to a few nurses rushing in along side of the Doctor.

With one extra crack, a large portion of the shell was kicked off, revealing a baby boy with a small amount of blondish red hair, eyes blended of yellow and blue and oddly missing a belly button. "What do you want to name give him Inko? You've had three months ahead of me to pick a name." Ryuko asked.

"How about Izuku? Tatsuma Izuku, befitting isn't it?" Inko answered, smiling with a thousand suns. Watching as they see a male nurse try's to pick up Izuku, only to be kicked down to the ground by the surprising strength from a new born. "I'm now thankful that you got me into training my body, because I'm going to need it to take care of Izuku." This causing both of them to laugh, while the rest of the nurses and the Doctor looking at them with faces of both shock and fear plastered onto their faces.

A few day's have past, with both Izuku and Ryuko have been released. As well the media somehow managing to find out that Ryukyu's child is born, and that he kicked a male nurse to the ground only being a few seconds old. Later shocking Japan, with the statement "For those who are wondering. No, from the tests done after birth, my son does not have his quirk  manifested already. Meaning, he did it with pure natural strength." from Ryukyu's agency.

The months continued, with both Inko and Ryuko working extremely hard to support Izuku. Ryuko managing to increase her ranking from 9th to 3rd, only because Endeavor started to work harder to just to keep his position. As well, Inko training her quirk and body to keep up with Izuku's natural strength. Inko figuring out that her telekinesis quirk is based on her strength, now being able to lift Izuku just by using her quirk. To much of Mitsuki's sanity, both Izuku and Katsuki seem to be best friends with one another. Allowing her to dump Katsuki with Inko for a well needed break and to exercise for her health. This being normal for years, Katsuki manage to somewhat learn how to show other emotions besides the pure rage, while making Izuku more confident in himself.

All of them didn't even realise that the two demon children are around the age where they start manifesting quirks.

Thanks for reading, and peace. Izuku and Katsuki are demon children, because Izuku has adult strength as a child WITHOUT A QUIRK. And Katsuki is Katsuki do I need to explain that?