Part 68: Defeating A Titan

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<All Might's POV>

"SMASH!!!" I announced, launching a ground shaking shockwave through the central street. "I AM HERE, AS A VILLAIN!" Glancing towards the location where they should be, I see a giant ice cannon. Not taking the chance, I blitz at it and destroying it.

"HOWITZER IMPACT!!!/HEAVEN-PIERCING ICE WALL!!!" The two training heroes exclaimed, clashing their attacks on me. As the passing of the primary attack fades, the secondary shockwave of wind pressure created rips through the ground and forming a dust cover for them to escape. Recovering from the attack, I chuckle at the sight of top part of my costume being completely ripped apart. 'Why is it always the shirt?' Noticing that they separated, I go after Todoroki for being the slower one of the two. Running into the alleyway, I follow and destroy every ice wall blocking the path. 'I know that this is a trap, but I'm curious what they could have concocted.' Breaking through an other ice wall, the realisation hits me that I'm back on the centre road. Déjà vu floods me, as the cannon that I destroyed is now back in the same position.

"I won't fall for the same trick twice!" I exclaimed, winding my fist back to smash it from afar.

"Tsuyu Asui, Sero Hanta, Momo Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami Fumikage have passed their exams." Recovery Girl announces, catching me off guard.

"FLASHFREEZE!!!" Todoroki exclaims behind me, instantly freezing me in position. "NOW!" Launching himself out of the street using a ice pillar.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" Bakugo challenged, rocketing out of the cannon in a orange hue while his fists glow blue. "CURSED HOWITZER IMPACT!!!" On instinct, I break through the Ice before the attack was released. The entire field shakes uncontrollably, as a torment of wind pressure and explosive blue flames overwhelm me. Collapsing to the ground, the feeling of droplets rapidly begin to drop onto my slightly charred skin. Dust slowly fades away, showing that the attack released completely changed the weather. "Seems that I over did it." Stopping me from saying something, the explosive blond kicks me in the chest and sends me to the half & half quirk user. Taking the opportunity, he grabs one of my arms only to cuff my wrist.

"Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki have passed their exam." Recovery Girl broadcasted, causing the two to nod with one an other.

"Congratulations you two! I had a feeling you were leading me into a trap, but I didn't expect it to be that effective!" I proclaimed, taking off my weights in the process. "Now that feels much better! Follow me to the observation room!"

<Katsuki's POV>

"WTF dudes! You manage to not only passed your exam, but actually badly injure All Might!" Sero freaked out, as we enter the room. "How did you guy do that?!?"

"It wasn't the plan to badly injure him." Half & Half stated, watching Recovery Girl walk back in after dealing with the All Might. "We were aiming to knock him around enough so that we can escape to the exit."

"Didn't mean that we won't try and put the number 1 hero onto his knees." I countered, with a maniacal grin. "Gran Torino's words have proven to be right."

"What are those words of wisdom?" Yaoyorozu questioned.

"'Learn to accept yourself and the ones that are with you, and the mountainous peak of All Might will be closer than compared to being by yourself.'" I recalled, causing everyone to think on those words. "Now. Why the fuck is Deku not here!?!" Scanning the screens I stop at one where he is laying on the ground. "He's taking a fucking nap- no he's pretending to be having a fucking nap!"

"Really? How can you tell? *Ribbit*" Asui pondered, looking at the screen. "Wait. Is it because he's smiling?"

"And the fact his body is tensed up, to help himself from laughing at the demise of the Grapist." I continued, before pointing to Midnight. "She's limiting her quirk output, so that it's close to being in range but always out."

"Tatsuma probably talked to Midnight, insuring that it's fair for Mineta." Aizawa theorised at the back of the room in his sleeping bag.

"Mashirao Ojiro, Tenya Iida, Ochaco Uraraka and Yuga Aoyama have passed their exams." The old lady announces to everyone, while they all begin to walk over to us. "Rikido Sato and Eijiro Kirishima have been captured by the villain." Directing to the screen of them implanted into the concrete floor.

"Man that's tough luck." Sero exclaims with a chuckle.

"You got captured as well Hanta." Asui bluntly fired back, deflating the office supplies.

"But I gave you the time to pass for us!" He tries to defend himself.

"I'd rather have Tokoyami with me instead of you. *Ribbit*" She counters, murdering him with words.

"Of course you would wish to be with him~." Yaoyorozu teased, causing the two to change their body language.

"Hey guys! Has Izuku passed his exam?" Uraraka questions, as she enters into the room.

"No, he's allowing Midnight to play with Mineta." Tokoyami explained the situation. "Uraraka, is Thirteen ok? You cracked the concrete ground with her head."

"Yes, she's fine. Her helmet took the majority of the damage." She answered with a slight smile.

"Unfortunately, Mina and Denki will not be passing the exam." Momo announced, pointing out that Nedzu just collapsed multiple buildings on them.

"Nedzu's true colours has shown themselves."

Thanks for reading and peace!