Part 43: Hosu Debrief

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Shocking! You finished before me." I sarcastically stated while looking at Nejire, rolling her eyes in the process.

"Guys complain when girls takes too long, and now your complaining that I finish too quickly!" Nejire complained, making some of the sidekicks snort.

"Children, stop fighting between each other." Mum scolded the both of us, catching our attention in the process. "Especially seeing how both of you will be working together."

"What will we be doing?" I questioned, as mum hands a file to both Nejire and I.

"Hero killer Stain?! Are you sure you want Tatsuma-?" Nejire began questioning only to be cut off by Ryukyu.

"Yes, I want Izuku to be joining you on patrols in Hosu city. Also start calling him Deku, after all it's his hero name." Mum informed, as I audibly sigh. "Problem?"

"Yes. If any of my classmates are in that area, then they could see me as a hypocrite." I answered, deflating slightly. "I tried banning any internships that are in the Hosu area, because of the Hero Killer. Well, at least I can keep an eye on Iida so that he doesn't do something stupid."

"That reminds me. Endeavor will also be on sight, so their might be a chance that you'll come across the Todoroki's." Mum stated annoyingly. "Also, seeing how Nejire still needs to go to school. Some of the side kicks will be joining you during that time, seeing how you are not permitted to fight villains. Quirkless or otherwise."

"At the rate this is going with all the bad news, Hosu will be attack by the League of Villains!" I shouted with frustration. "Am I just going to will out any civilians and heal pro's or Nejire's stamina?"

"Yes." Mum bluntly answered.

"At least I'm on the same page." I countered, leaving a whiplashed Nejire.

"So what information do we have on Stain?" Nejire questioned, looking through the file.

"We have only the autopsy reports and Ingenium's report of the event along with his medical report." Mum stated, looking at her own file. "He states that 'Before I knew, I was completely paralysed. Unable to move as he plunges his sword into my back.' meaning that Stain has some form of paralysing quirk, but we don't know how this is done."

"Basing off of the tox screen and blood testing. It's not something introduced into the opponent, meaning we can rule out any emitter quirks that produce a chemical or pathogen." Nejire commented. "Also. Basing off the images collected of him, he doesn't clean or wash himself. Meaning that the smell of previous victim's would be on him."

"All the victims have small cuts on their bodies, besides the killing blow. Ingenium also as a small cut as well, but he wears armour making this deliberate." I informed, surprising the majority of the sidekicks. "Also, why a sword? Why not guns, or even a sniper rifle? If the paralyses is a field on a person, then range doesn't matter to a degree."

"From what both of you said: Stain has a quirk that allows him to paralyse someone that is in close combat, that requires cutting the target. Not by releasing a foreign element within the body, but with drawing bodily fluids like blood." Mum spoke out aloud, before texting someone. After a while, the person texted back. "I just texted detective Naomasa with this information, and he came back with some information. Their use to be a vigilante that went by 'Stendhal' who killed possible villains, and people who survived his judgement described his quirk in a similar fashion. Primarily focusing on the consumption of blood however."

"Maybe if this is Stendhal, then we can catch him off guard by calling him that. And even though I hate saying this, we should inform Endeavor about this." I stated while handing the file back to mum.

"Well we will tell him if one of us walks up to him, seeing how we're separating to cover more ground." Mum informed, catching the attention of one of the receptionist's.

"Excuse me miss Ryukyu. Are you sure you want leave teenagers alone with each other?" She questions, making me look over to her.

"What are you fantasying about us?" I innocently questioned, causing the receptionist to massively blush.

"Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal Illegal." She answered, crawling under the desk.

"Anyways, seeing how I'll be joining you. Let's do this then." Placing my hand onto Nejire's back, as my flames fuse with her. Moving my hand away, the slight glow of a dragon Tattoo formed onto her back.

"Ooooo! I feel so full of energy! Besides the slight burning feeling on my back, this is amazing!" Nejire proclaims while beginning to fly around the agency, her spiral energy has sparks of reddish black within it.

'That's just the feeling of me being inside you Nejire~.' Atlas states, causing Nejire to squirm a little and fall out of the air.

"Wait?!? I just heard Atlas but I can't see him." Nejire begins to freak out as the everyone besides Mum and I look at her as if she's crazy. "What? I'm not crazy! I heard Atlas!"

"Well." I said, before thinking. 'It's not that you heard him physically, but more like he's in your mind speaking to you. Also allowing me to speak to you mentally.' Nejire enters into a state of shock looking at me. 'Good thing I'm not transferring your thoughts about me~. Too bad Izuku only sees you as a sister.'

"This is going to be a experience." Nejire stated while covering her mouth. 'Think about Tamaki. Think about Tamaki. Not about Atlas fucking me- OMG Kitty Tamaki!! Can Tamaki eat cats and become a literal cat boy!?!'

"I think it's time to go onto patrol!" I proclaimed while looking back at mum. "First and worse mistake. Entering into the mind of a teenager."

Thanks for reading! YouTube awakened my laziness, which is why this is late. Peace!