Part 55: Two Heroes EP. 4

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Hey, Deku. Do you mind if I show you something?" Melissa called out, as I turn and nod. Time passes, walking to a room before she turns to face me. "This place is the I-island Academy, were I spend most of my time. And your left is my own personal laboratory." Opening the door, and allowing us to walk in. "Sorry it's such a mess."

"You were not lying when you said that you spend most of your time here. Your scent is overwhelming in this room." I commented.

"Is it really that bad?" Melissa questioned, entering into a storage area.

"No, you smell like Cinnamon and Vanilla. Not bad at all." I waved off her worry, inspecting her trophies at the same time. "You must be really talented, you have so multiple trophies."

"Actually. Not to long ago, I was getting horrible grades. That's why I've been studying so hard." She informed while pulling out a machine. "Got to be a good student if I want to become a hero."

"Do you mean like a pro?" I questioned, before she turns to face me.

"No, I gave up on that dream a while ago. After all, I am quirkless." Melissa stated, catching me off guard.

"So your becoming a scientist to indirectly being a hero instead?" I countered, causing her to smile.

"Yep! Even though the shock of not having a quirk hit me hard, my father has always been a role model to me." She announced, leaving in silence for a few seconds. "Anyways. I brought you here to see the difference between your body. This device scans the body and checks for any irregularities. You can keep you clothes on, but it works better with less." Without missing a beat, I begin removing my clothes. Left in just my boxers, I look at the now blushing Melissa. "I-I didn't e-expect you to- never mind. Please s-stand in this machine." Complying she begins to run system checks. "This is insane. Everything about your body is 3 greater than what could be considered for peck human conditioning. Wait, how would that even fit in a wom-! You have multiple quirks?"

"Yes." I answered. "A majority of them were forced onto me during my torture."

"Does that mean you are kind of like a Nomu?" Melissa questioned, as my memories of the Nomu force feeding flashes into my head. Instantly, I exit out of the machine and get dressed. "I'm sorry if that might have hurt you."

"I-it's not your fault, b-but I need to get ready f-for the p-party. S-see you then." I hastily replied, before leaving the lab and jogging back to my hotel room.

"S-sorry that I-I'm late- where is everyone?" I questioned, walking up to Kaminari, Mineta, Iida and Todoroki.

"They're not here yet. Does a proper meeting time mean nothing to you?!" Iida questioned, while Robotically attacking the air.

"Sorry that I'm late, it took me a while to get ready." Uraraka stated while walking out of the elevator.

"Best night Ever!" The two idiots exclaimed in front of me. "Oh shit!" Instantly hiding and using Iida as a shield.

"Sorry for the Tardiness." Momo apologised, with Mina and Jiro along side her. 

"Jiro is acting shy

"Jiro is acting shy. Probably because Denki is here." Mina tease, while dodging Jiro's attacks. "Damn Tats! Your looking hella hot!"

 "Damn Tats! Your looking hella hot!"

(Besides Mina and Izuku. Everyone else is in the same formal wear.)

"This is my first time in formal wear. Your Mother's chose something out for me." Uraraka stated, while walking up to me.

"You look amazing Ochaco." I replied, grabbing onto both of her hands. Sniffing her slightly as I pull her into a hug, rubbing my nose at the nape of her neck. 'What is this scent?'

"I-Izuku? O-our classmates are watching." Uraraka blushingly informed, while she watches them stare at us. "Is this the effect of the perfume they gave me?" instantly letting go and launching myself to the other side of the room.

"Dragon nip." I miffily stated, confusing them in the process.

"Hey! I thought that I might have missed you guys! Let's head down to the party!" Melissa announced jogging up to me. "Deku, you left your phone in my laboratory."

"hehe. Tatsuma was in her 'laboratory'." Mineta stated, only to be inflicted huge amounts of pain from Jiro. "Whath! Are you jealous thath he wasn'th in yourths?" Only to be electrocuted by Denki. "I was betrayed!"

"T-thank you." I said to Melissa, before grabbing my phone. Instantly checking my phone for any missed messages.

"So no one is going to questioned what happened to Tatsuma and Uraraka." Todoroki stated. 

"What happened?" Melissa questioned.

"Tats began hugging a sniffing Ura Ura when she got close to him." Mina informed.

"When he broke himself off of her, he said 'dragon nip' while covering his mouth." Jiro continued, causing Melissa to sniff Uraraka.

"Your perfume smells like lime, garlic and cut grass. It's nice but nothing really special." Melissa stated.

"Well Izuku does have a dragon quirk, so maybe dragon nip work similar to catnip." Denki deduced, shocking the majority of us. "What! I can be smart!"

"No you can't." Jiro counters.

"So Tatsuma's mums are thrying to geth Ochaco and him thogether?" Mineta questioned. "Why can'th my parenth's do thath!?!"

"Torture is a war crime." Todoroki answered, causing everyone to laugh at Mineta's pain.

"This is a announcement from the I-island's security system. We have received an report that a explosive device was discovered somewhere on the I-expo grounds. I-island will now be in high alert mode, your safety is our top priority. Residence and Tourist should return to their lodgings. Anyone remaining on the streets will be in violation of the law. Please clear out of any public areas. As a precautionary measure, most of the main island buildings will now be sealed off. I repeat, we have received a report."