Part 23: Announcement & Mobbing

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Are you ok honey?" Mum asked, checking me for injures.

"I'm fine mum. But what about you? I've never seen you enter that form before." A worrying look forms on my face.

"It's a form that appeared when I wasn't able to protect you, and only appears when will for protecting my loved ones becomes too strong." 

"How did you know that the USJ was under attack?" Aizawa stated, as he walks over. All the students from the different zones began leaving their area's.

"They were blocking all signals in and out, and Izuku has a tracker on him so if he gets kidnapped again it would be minutes rather than years. The trackers signal had gone offline." Mum stated, as Atlas begins to fly back to me.

"Hey look, it's that fire thing that possessed Denki and insulted him as it left." Jiro stated, as Momo tries to catch it. Only for her to catch me instead.

"Yaomomo you caught a keeper!" Mina stated, making Momo blush. Atlas lands on Mina's head, causing Momo to attack her. "Greedy aren't you?" Dodging all of Momo's capture attempts.

"My vice rep rapped me in a net." I stated as Uraraka, Jiro and Hagakure helps me get the net off me. "Momo!" She instantly stops and looks at me. "If it was a threat, I wouldn't have allowed it to come near me so easily. Atlas, times up." Both Mina and Atlas huffs as the latter flows back into me.

"IT WAS APART OF YOU!!" Everyone who had a run in with Atlas shouted.

After the small break from school, due to the villain attack. We all seat at our desks, as Iida tries to follow procedure that is complete unneeded. Aizawa rises out of his sleeping bag to address the class. "I hope you didn't slack off your training during the break, because your battle isn't over." He voice causing all the graves to roll over. A majority of the class begins to freak out about the possibility of more villains. "The sports festival is coming up in a week." Everyone sighs in relief. "This is a important event for the hero course, allowing you guys to show yourselves for possible recruitment from pro agencies. Ensure that you go plus ultra on that day." After a "Yes Sensei" from the class, He states one more thing before returning back into his sleeping bag. "Class reps, you have a meeting after class today in Class 3A's classroom. Class dismissed." With that the bell rings indicating the end of class.

While packing up as well waiting for Momo, the rest of the class opens the door to see a mob of students waiting for them. "Uh? What's going on?" Uraraka questioned.

"Their scouting out the competition Pink cheeks." Katsuki states. "If you want to take our spot in this class, then you have already failed. You are wasting time looking at us, when you should be training you fucking extras!"

The people began uproar as someone with blond hair pushes in front, noting that a purple haired guy took Katsuki's advice and left. 'Possible replacements for Mineta? Or at the very least, moving someone from 1b up and him into that class.' I thought as the blond boy spoke. "Just what I thought, class 1a are full of themselves. Just because you got attacked by villains does not mean you can be all high and mighty-." Talking shit about my classmates and then making the attack sound like a good thing.

A wave of heat and bloodlust floods the area, as I walk up to the mob. "If you want to talk badly about my class you can, but do not talk about a villain attack so light heartedly. Anyone of us could have died, or seriously injured. Tell me, do you want to become a hero for your own gain? If so then, you'll crumble at the smallest chance that you would die. Being a hero isn't about fame or fortune. It's about willingly sacrificing your life for others. Leave. Now!" I commanded as the entire mob instantly disappears, leaving the main guy who spoke out standing their frozen. 

Before he could speak, he gets karate chopped in the neck by a girl with orange hair. "Sorry about him, he has a obvious superiority complex." She spoke, unfazed by the bloodlust. Recognising the scent from my time learning martial arts.

"Kendo?" I questioningly look at her, as she does the same.

"Dude, how are you unfazed by Tatsuma's bloodlust?" Kaminari freaking out.

"How does Izuku know you?" Uraraka trying to hold back her own bloodlust.

"Tatsuma? Izuku Tatsuma? IZUKU TATSUMA!" Kendo quickly realising who I am, pulling me into a hug. "Why didn't you return to the dojo?! We all thought you died! We even have a small shrine for you!" As she begins to shake me around.

"U-uh, K-Kendo, even though I would love to catch up. I have to go class rep meetings." As Momo walks to my side.

"We are going there as well. We are the reps for class 1b, unfortunately on his part." As she points to the unconscious body.

I nod and turn to my class. "W-well guys, see you tomorrow. I-if you need anything just text me, I-I should reply when I can." Waving goodbye as we walk away.

"But she didn't answer my question." As Denki began making sad Pikachu.

"Bakugo. You are childhood friends with Izuku, can you tell me the relationship they have?" Uraraka questioned now not hiding her bloodlust.

"I don't fucking know. She is from apart of his life that I didn't see, him actually training his combat proficiency through martial arts. Sometimes I forget he did that to combat me." Katsuki stated as he walks away.

"It makes so much sense. His body language and stance always seems ready to defend and attack, now I know it's from martial arts." Ojiro smiling a bit, after finding out he isn't the only one who learnt the art.

"Hey Uraraka. If we don't leave now, the train will leave us." Iida announced, causing Uraraka to break out of her killer mode.

"Thanks Iida, I wouldn't know what to do without you." She replied, giving him a million watt smile.

Thanks for reading and peace!