Part 67: Bridal Style

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Tsuyu's POV>

"Go!" Sero announces while throwing me to the second level, only to be mobbed and tackled by 10 Ectoplasm clones. "Win this-!" Cut off by whack to the back of the neck. 'That's great! I'm literally have too win this by myself.' Rushing through the hallways, instantly freezing in my spot as I hear the someone running through the upcoming T section.

"Where are you Froppy!?" Ectoplasm called out, stopping at the conjunction and looking straight at me before continuing to run the opposite direction. 'Wait, why didn't he come after me? He should have saw me-.' Glancing down at my hand, I realised that I camouflaged with the ground. 'OMGOMGOMG! I AM ABLE TO CAMOUFLAGE!! Calm down! Calm down. This is not the to freak out, but maybe I can use this to my advantage.' Knowing that I'm completely stoic in expression, I begin my trek to the exit. Every step and every close call of almost getting caught, my heart rate becomes unbearably loud to the point it's the only thing I could hear. Finally making it to the exit, I horrifyingly watch as all the clones form in the plaza to create a massive clone with Sero lodged in the torso. Slowly crawling towards the original Ectoplasm, the giant begins checking every entry point for me. "Come out, come out wherever you are!" Unaware of me positioning myself behind the original, I force my hand down my throat and pulling out the cuffs. Realising at that last moment, Ectoplasm turns to look at me clicking the cuffs on his ankle. "Congratulations, you passed the exam!" The teacher announced, with the timer stopping and the giant dispersing off of Sero. "Honestly I did not see you get here."

"I camouflaged when I almost got caught by your clone. Then I just held that feeling until I was in position." I explained, panting and collapsing completely on the ground.

"Well, Sero. Help Asui up, seeing how you got completely carried by her for this exam." Ectoplasm requested, as Sero complies by carrying me bridal style. 'Hope Tokoyami doesn't see me like this.'

"I prefer a piggy back ride."

<Tokoyami's POV>

"No one ever looks up." Aizawa announces, dropping down the powerlines. Activating his quirk, Dark Shadow fades out of reality.

"Yaoyorozu go! I commanded while I wildly begin swinging at the underground hero, allowing Momo to escape.

"Somewhat of a smart move." Aizawa stated, dodging to my side before immobilizing and capturing me with his scarf. "However you two could have captured me in that predicament, only for Momo to trust your judgement and leave. You just made this easier for me." Hanging me from the powerlines and throwing caltrops underneath me, Aizawa rushes towards my teammates direction. Defeatedly, I blandly stare down at the shining spikes. 'Because of my choice, we are going to fail and it's all my fault! How can I be a hero that people can trust?! How can I be the shadows that Tatsuma trusts me to be?!'

"By giving me control." Dark Shadow suggests, forming in front of me floating.

"I-I..." I stuttered out, only for the memory of Atlas's words echo into my mind. '"Dark Shadow is apart of you, not a untameable creature within you.- Trust yourself, because trying to control yourself without trusting yourself is impossible."' Taking a deep breath in, I stare into Dark Shadow's eyes before nodding. "Alright. But I'm limiting your power output."

"Deal!" My quirk agreed, flowing itself over every inch of my body as I release control. Covered in shadows, the capture weapon rips apart and quashing the caltrops by landing. Rushing to the direction Aizawa ran too.

"-You should have looped back to your teammate. Right now he would be questioning his abilities to become a hero-." Sensei exclaimed to Momo tied and pinned on the ground, only to be cut off by a powerful punch to the face by me. Rolling with the momentum, the pro slides into position and activates his quirk on me while wrapping me with his capture scarf. "You did something that I didn't predict- What?!" Shock plasters onto his face as Dark Shadow rips through the capture gear again.

"Sight is impossible when the darkness consumes the light." Dark Shadow announces, launching forward to by time for Momo to regain her bearings. Using my own weight against me, Aizawa overthrows me into the ground. Distracted, Momo uses her own capture weapon to wrap his arms together before I kick his feet off the ground. Landing on the ground, I pin him down as Momo puts the cuffs on.

"You two have passed the exam." Sensei informs, while Dark Shadow fades off the now completely drained me.

"Tsuyu Asui, Hanta Sero, Momo Yaoyorozu and Tokoyami Fumikage have passed their exams." Recovery Girl broadcasts, with Momo removing the capture equipment off Aizawa only for him to claim the scarf around his neck.

"Follow me to the observation room. Yaoyorozu, Fumikage seems to be unable to move so you need to carry him." The underground hero exclaims, with Momo deciding to carry me bridal style. 'I hope Tsuyu doesn't see me like this.'

"Y-you can just drag me if you prefer. Please?"

<Izuku's POV>

"TATSUMA WAKE UP AND HELP ME!!!" Mineta cries out, while being chased by a unrestrained Midnight. 'Let me think about it... No.'

Thanks for reading and peace!