Part 42: Agencies

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"C-can I go get changed now?" I questioned while still in my pyjamas.

"Sure." Mum stated, handing my hero-suit in the process. "Were patrolling in 5."

"Wait, what!?! I haven't done my makeup yet!!" Nejire freaked, rushing towards the changing rooms before me.

"Welp. Time to time who takes the longest. Spoiler, it's probably me." I stated, heading the same direction as Nejire.

<Katsuki's POV (I was about to type 'Bakugo's POV', But I don't think you guys want to know what Mitsuki is doing.)>

Walking up to the address given to me, I stop in front of a decrepit old building with a brick walling surround the complex. "Don't fucking tell me that this is the location." I cursed to myself, while pulling out my phone and checking the address on maps. "This is the fucking place." Walking up to the door, I decide to knock on the door remembering the teachings that Auntie Inko instilled within me. Becoming tired of waiting, I reach to the handle. "Oi! It's Katsuki Bakugo from UA! Your door is open-!" Stopping my announcement as I rush towards the elderly man in a hero-suit, first checking his pulse while realising that he's laying in tomato sauce.

"Oh. Don't worry, I'm not dead." The Elderly bastard informed me with a goofy, punchable smile. "Sorry, I didn't get your name."

"It's Katsuki Bakugo from UA, and don't forget it." I politely answered, standing up away from him.

"Sorry, I didn't get that. What's your name?" The elderly man questioned again, annoying the hell out of me.

"It's Katsuki Bakugo- Fuck this shit! I'd rather train with Aizawa Sensei!!" I shouted in fury, turning to the door. Before leaving the complex, I'm launched back inside as I slide into the spilt sauce.

"Your attitude is explosive and unacceptable for a future pro-hero." The elderly man stated while resting on top of the door entrance, closing it in the process. "At least you didn't scream like a little child when faced with a possible dead body. Get changed into your hero-suit." A grin forming on my face as go change into my suit.

Opening up the case, the first thing that I notice is that someone made changes to my boots and gauntlets without my permission. "Who in the hell dares to fuck around with my suit!" I seethed in anger as I read the letter. "Dear Katsuki Bakugo. The support course have noticed that your equipment is limiting your possible productivity. We have added a similar system to your boots, however having a consistent second explosion after the first. Assisting with mobility and a boost in explosive damage to your opponent. This function has been added to your gauntlets, but it must hit the max storage before that function would work. Their is a switch in the gauntlets to change it into mobility mode. This change has been done by <Redacted by Aizawa Sensei and common sense.>" Looking at the changes, I notice the vents that surround the sole of the boots and on the gauntlets. 'That won't stop me Eyebags from finding this dipshit. But I'll be the deciding factor to these changes.'

"What's taking you so long? Are you doing your makeup?!" Gran Torino called out, almost making me destroy my suit.

"NO! The support course made changes to my suit!" I answered as I walk out wearing my suit. "Tell me gramps. Your the teacher and master of All Might, so why the hell do you live in this dump?!"

"Hmm. If you manage to get a hit on me, I'll tell you." The retired pro challenged, as a massive grin forms while I launch towards him. With a gust of wind, the elderly man crashes me back into the ground. Switching my gauntlets to mobility mode, I dodge his next attack. Before I could counter attack, he jumps away and enters into a rapidly pattern across the room. Trying to jump to where I predict he'll be, I instantly get kicked off my feet and back onto my ass. "Too slow." This scenario constantly repeats itself, annoying me to death. Taking a chance I jump under the couch. "What do you think your doing-?" Catching him off guard, as I explode the couch towards him. Launching into the air, I create an other explosion behind me to rocket my other fist his face. Dodging the attack, he countered by double kicking me in the gut and knocking me out from the impact on the wall. Unaware that I grazed him with my attack.

<Momo's POV>

Walking into Fat Gum's agency, I see two guys in hero-suits with one clearly too large for him and the other trying to cover himself even more in front of a massive plater of food. "Excuse me. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu from class 1A of UA. I'm wondering where the Pro Hero Fat Gum is?" I Politely questioned, as the baggy pro stands and cleans up his face before walking up to me.

"That'sa ma. I'm a Fat Gum, pleased to meet ya." The baggy hero introduced himself. (God! How The Hell Am I Suppose To Write Fat Gum's Speech Style?!?!)

"Sorry that I might be rude, but if I did my research correctly then you are not Fat Gum." I stated with a inquisitive expression adorns my face.

"T-that's because w-we just came back from d-dealing with a group of t-thugs." The hooded guy answered, while shyly taking his hood off. "I-I'm Tamaki Amajiki." As I slightly bow to him.

"Pleasure to meet you Amajiki Sempai-." I politely stated as he hides in the corner of the room.

"Came on, Suneater! You'll be facing far worse when you become pro." Fat Gum answered, as the fat bludges up into the form I'm familiar with. "Also, before you apologies. No worries! You were just trusting the information that was available to you." I nod in understanding. "Anyway, it's time a to work!"

Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year! Peace!