Part 48: Paperwork

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Hey guys! What did you guys do during your Internships?!" Mina proclaimed, looking at the class. "All I did was paper work."

"Well I assisted Death Arms with a hostage situation." Jiro stated, catching Mina's attention.

"I assisted with a drug smuggling case. *Ribbit*" Tsuyu continued, becoming pumped up.

"Lucky! My internship was a complete dud! After the first day, they completely forgot about me!" Hagakure complained, slightly stomping her foot on the ground.

"Hey Uraraka, Yaomomo! How was your experience at your internships?" Mina questioned while turning to the two.

"Enlightened." The two said in unison. Ochaco continually practicing her martial arts, as Momo cleans, assembles and disassembles a modelled Glock at her seat.

"Them two changed a lot." Denki commented, causing Mineta to pull him down to his level.

"No! All women are like that! Complete evil!" Mineta's paranoia can be heard throughout the class.

"What happened to us is nothing compared to the experience Todoroki, Bakugo, Tatsuma and Iida got from the Hosu City." Momo interjects, while shooting Mineta with a sleep dart.

"T-their evil." Mineta spoke his final words.

"Yeah! Tatsuma, why were you in the that area? Isn't that hippo..." Mina began questioning me, only to be stuck with a word.

"H-hypocritical. M-my Internship w-was in Tokyo, b-but the Hero Commission requested her assistance in eliminating Stain." I Answered, causing them to nod. "A-also, if I wasn't their Iida would be dead."

"WHAT!?! HOW!?!" The class shouted, looking towards me.

"I AM HERE!!!!" All Might announced, rushing into the class. The class silences themselves looking at the symbol of peace. "Everyone please take your seats!"

"Excuse me, All Might? Where is Aizawa Sensei?" Momo questions, getting the nods from a majority of the class.

"He's sleeping in the teachers lounge, due to large amounts of paperwork!" The number 1 hero stated. "So we have decided to flip Homeroom and Foundational Hero Studies Course for the day! Now go get changed into your hero-suits and meet me at Field Gamma! Young Iida, please head to the Teacher's lounge before changing into you hero-suit!"

"Hai." All of us announces, before grabbing our suits and head to the changing room.

"What do you guys think is going to happen to Iida?" Denki questions, as we begin changing.

"Most likely being punish for not only leaving the pro his interned with, but also for hunting and attacking Stain." Bakugo spoke calmly, catching everyone off guard.

"The world is actually ending." I proclaimed, finishing getting changed as I rush out.

"YOU OVERREACTING BASTARD!!!!" Bakugo shouted, returning balance to the world.

"Thank god!"

<Iida's POV>

Taking a deep breath in, moving my fist to knock onto the door. Before I could the door opened and Aizawa's scarf pulls me into the office. "What were you thinking!?!" Aizawa begins scolding me. "Not only you almost got yourself killed, but lived and caused me a hell of paperwork because of it!!"

"I understand the fault of my actions, and take full responsibility for said actions." I replied, causing Aizawa to untie me.

"Is that so?" Aizawa questions, using his quirk on me. The feeling of my engines just stopping, and the inability to move overwhelms me as tears flow down my face.

"Aizawa, please stop scaring the student." Principle Nedzu requested, taking a sip of tea on the couch. Complying, he deactivate his quirk and take a seat next to the bear creature. "Please take a seat." Directing to the seat opposite of them, as I follow the instruction. "Now for your punishment. Besides afterschool detention for the rest of the year, you must pass all exams and get a minimum of 90% in Foundational Hero Studies to remain in the Hero course. Is their any issues?"

"No sir. May I request that the detentions happen before school instead?" I answered.

"Denied. You are lucky that you aren't being expelled." Aizawa bluntly stated, sighing into a nod in understanding. "That's all. Dismissed." At that, I stand and walk to the door. "I almost forgot. If something like this happens again, I'll personally ensure that you'll get experience of being kick out of the school by me." 

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered, before rushing to the changing rooms. Entering into the changing room, I notice Mineta changing in the room.

"I thoughth thath everyone has already changed?" Mineta questioned, as I rush to get change.

"I had to speak with Aizawa sensei and the principle first." I answered, as he finishes getting changed.

"Did you know whath theyth did for me? Put a sticky note on my balls and left me on the ground!" Mineta complained, as I finish and rush away from me. "Rude!"

Thanks for reading, and peace!