Part 64: Study Session

Hello readers, I sincerely hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"H-hello Momo." I exclaimed, giving her a slight hug while the rest of the study group are in awe of her house. "Y-you have a lovely home."

"Thank you, however I have no say in the manner." Momo waves off the compliment. "Oh, I thought Kirishima will be here as well?"

"Yes, but Kacchan got his hands on him. So now he's studying with him." I informed, gaining a understanding nod from the hostess.

"Tats?! Why aren't you in complete amazement?!?" Mina questions, with Sero, Ojiro, Denki and Jiro begun sussing me out.

"I-I've been in houses like this before, mainly for fund raisers." I answered, with the dumbass begun surrounding me.

"'Mainly'?" Denki targeted my wording, like he's discovering a earth shattering conspiracy.

"The rest of the times was when other families try and arrange a marriage with their daughters." I countered, catching them off guard.

"Wait? And your parents were willing for it to happen?" Jiro exclaimed dumbfoundedly, noticing that Momo is becoming uncomfortable. "Momo, you too?"

"Yes, but I'm thankful that my parents accepted that I wanted to work and on my hero career before anything relating to marriage." Momo informs, before looking at me. "If they didn't, they would probably try a arrange us together."

"Then I would have given your parents an ear full!" I announced, while chuckling to myself. "I take threatening someone's safety and security seriously, and forcing their children into said marriages is something I do not except." Turning my attention to Jiro before I continue to talk. "That's the reason why my parents humoured the idea, and if I did find a girl that I liked then it's a win win for my parents."

"Wait? Aren't those illegal?" Denki dumbly questioned, causing everyone to facepalm.

"No, Denki. Quirk marriages are, however." Momo corrected the electric quirk user. "Let's continue to speak in the dinning room, where we will be having our study season." Complying, we all begin to follow the Raven haired vice rep.

"Denki, just in case. A quirk marriage is when people get married on the purpose of creating a stronger quirk offspring." Jiro explained, gaining a thumbs up from him. "Heh, you idiot."

"Wait? Could Todoroki be a product of a quirk marriage?" Denki thought a loud, causing everyone to pause in realisation.

"It would explain his hatred to his father." Ojiro commented, gaining a few nods in agreement.

"No, Endeavor is just a shit person in general." I waved it off, catching their attention. "And if it was the case, he shouldn't be treated any differently. As long as it's not quirk slavery, it shouldn't be given much time." Everyone stares at me in confusion for my last statement. "Are you seriously telling me that none of you have heard of quirk slavery?"

"No. But I can tell that it's a sensitive topic for you, so lets drop this and start the study session." Sero hesitantly spoke, as I nod and take a few breaths in.

"That's good for now, let's take a break for a while." Momo suggested, causing them to lean backwards into their chairs.

"Tats." Mina calls out, causing me to turn to the pink bean. "No offence Yaomomo, but how did you manage to translate what she was saying for us?!"

"Yeah?!" The rest called out to bluster her point, while Momo waving it off while she leaves the room.

"Y-you three are internet junkies similar to me, so just sprinkle few memes about here and bits of interesting factoids." I explained, pointing towards Sero, Denki and Mina. "As for Ojiro and Jiro, they are more structured based with the consistent flow and rhythm, that comes from martial arts and musical background. The best way to learn is by creating tricks that you can use and teach someone else."

"Why couldn't they teach us that!?" Denki complained.

"Pre-quirk era had private educational programs around the world that tried teaching this to students, but quirks happened and I think you know the rest." I informed, everyone nodding as Momo rolls in with cart of tea and cakes.

"Please help yourself!" Momo announces, pouring tea for all of us.

"Thank you!" We all exclaimed, taking a plate and cup of tea each.

"Anyways. While we have our break, do you guys want to talk about possible way to improve your fighting abilities?" I questioned, causing everyone to nod frantically. "Ok, should we start with the easiest first. Denki."

"Hey! I'm not easy!" Denki challenged.

"Yes, that's why Jiro is a Tsundere." I countered, making huff in a blushing mess. "Your quirk in the right hands can easily be a deadly force. Momo can you create a coin like piece of conductive metal?" Complying, the hostess creates a silver coin with a Russian doll imprinted onto it. "Thank you. Now Denki, release a electrical charge at this coin."

"I can't, it'll go everywhere!" Denki freaked out, only for Atlas to form behind him.

"Stop complaining." Atlas ordered, grabbing Kaminari's right hand points it to me. "You are literally arguing with someone who has had control of your quirk." Silencing him, the elemental straightening his arm before forming his hand into a gun shape. "From the joints at your middle and index fingers, increase electrical output in that area." Following the instructions, Denki begins releasing at that point. "Now at the tips of of those fingers, create a lower charge." In a seconds moment, a electrical shot hits the coin out of my hand.

"OMGICAN'T BELIEVETHATIDIDTHAT-YAAY!!!" Kaminari exclaimed at the top of his lungs, only for Atlas to karate chop him in the neck.

"If you actually used those braincells, you could've figured that out years ago."

Thanks for reading and peace!