Part 59: Two Heroes EP. 8

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"I hear a lot of the security machines below us." Jiro informs, while still plugged into the wall.

"Any above us?" Momo questioned.

"No, it should be clear." Jiro countered, as we move up the stairs. Making our way through the a room filled with black and red towers, only for the door on the opposite side of the room to open up too a wave of awakening robots.

"It's a trap!" Iida proclaimed, while getting into a stance.

"Finally! I've been itching for a fight!" Katsuki announced, with his maniacal grin adorned on his face.

"Wait a sec!" Melissa called out, catching everyone's attention. "We can't damage these servers, it could effect the island security system!" At that point more robots jump down from the second level of this room, scarring Mineta in the process.

"We can handle these machines, without damaging the servers." Momo exclaimed, as Iida, Todoroki, Mina, Jiro, Kirishima and Atlas backs her up.

"Got it. Melissa, Ochaco and Kacchan come with me. Atlas, Make sure Mineta helps!" I commanded, as we run the opposite direction.

"Why do I have to come?! I could be helping them fight!" Uraraka questions, causing me to turn my gaze at her.

"Because Deku is weaker right now." Katsuki politely answered, catching the both of us off guard. "When Deku is separated from Atlas, he's literal fire power is weakened. Didn't you realise that during the sports festival, he always absorbs the flames back into himself."

"I thought that he was just conserving energy." Uraraka answered, before hearing the sounds of explosions from the room behind us. "Everyone, please be safe."

"I have an idea! Let's go this way!" Melissa announced, taking the lead of the group.

<Atlas's POV>

"Stalled!" Iida shouted, as robots come at all angles.

"Damn! More robots are coming from behind us!" Todoroki announced, freezing the door we entered.

"Yaomomo, ammo! Yaomomo!" Jiro exclaimed, grabbing onto the collapsing vice rep.

"My scalp's telling me that's my limit!" Mineta informed, waving his arms around before planting on the ground.

"Ahh! I can't go any longer!" Mina states, with her feet and hands being covered with blisters.

"1.3 Million volts!" I announced, destroying a majority of robots in the process. "Denki's body is far beyond his limit- Yay." Denki's body twists and collapses to the ground.

"Guys! I kind of already got caught by the robots!" Kirishima informs, completely surrounded robots. 

"Come on guys! We can still-!" Todoroki tried motivating everyone, only for the robots to wrap around his arms and the rest of his body. "Damn it!" As more robots rolls in, capturing the rest of us. Defusing out of Denki as a small wisp of flame, I float and fuse into Todoroki. 

'Sorry. I needed to fuse with you.' I spoke to him through his mind.

'If your in me right now, then you could help me by ensuring the safety of the servers.' Shoto thought, preparing to fight again.

'I can't at the moment. I need to restore my energy storage before anything else.' I countered, causing him to stop. 'That's why I fused with you, to slowly absorb your flames so I can help Izuku when they restore the security system.'

'Fine. Let's hope that they can pull it off.' Shoto thought, increasing his heat output for me. 'You better eat fast.'

<Izuku's POV>

"Where are we?" I questioned, looking at the mass array of fans.

"This place is the wind power generator." Melissa informed, without turning to face us. "I know their are more robots within the tower, probably just wait there for a chance to ambush us. But if we climb to the top from here, we will avoid them. There is a emergency exit that we can enter."

"Melissa." I called out, causing her to turn around. "Breathe." Grabbing her shaking hands, taking a few deep breaths with her. "Ochaco, make Melissa and yourself weightless. Kacchan, fly up with Ochaco on your back. I'll carry Melissa on mine." Calming down, Melissa climbs onto my back while I reform my tail to wrap around us. After one touch of Uraraka, I rocket the two of us towards the top. Only being able to make it 3/4 of the way, I claw onto the metal pillar and begin climbing the way up.

"Thank you." Melissa spoke into my ear. "For calming me down, that is."

"Don't mention it. I understand the feeling of being scared, and the feeling as though you're powerless." I countered, taking a deep breath in before continuing. "I-it's the same reason why I reacted that way in your lab. Nomu and their creator are connected to my suffering, fear and my unwavering feeling of powerlessness.- S-sorry if that can out of nowhere."

"It's fine! Actually it speaks a lot about you as a person." Melissa countered, feeling her trying to shake her head while holding on tight. "I can see why Ochaco likes you, not just for having a 'women destroyer'." We both chuckle, as we climb onto the walk way.

"Release!" Uraraka announced before puking over the rails of the walkway.

'Wait. Ochaco with the nausea, and me with the powers- We together equals a true dragon slayer!'