Part 54: Two Heroes EP.3

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Tats! Looks like you're having fun!" Mina proclaimed, forcing us to turn around.

"H-hey Mina." I answered, before looking to the side. "Also, hey Momo and Jiro."

"Do you know them?" Melissa questioned looking at them.

"Yes! We are apart of his harem!" Mina announced, causing the blond to blush.

"H-h-harem!?" Melissa left in state of shock, while I facepalm to cover my own blush.

"Melissa, these are my classmates from UA. The pink alien queen is Mina Ashido. The one that looks like she can rock your soul and absolutely your world, is Kyoka Jiro. Last but not least, Momo Yaoyorozu is my vice rep for the class and being extremely skilled." I introduced them, allowing her to calm down slightly. "You three, I like to introduce you to Melissa Shield. Daughter of All Might's friend, and is a student of the academy here."

"You must be extremely talented to be apart of one of the such a prestigious school." Momo commented.

"Oh no, I still have a lot to learn." Melissa waved the compliment off. "I know a café that we can go for some tea. We can talk their." Everyone agreeing, we head over to the café. Ordering drinks and talking about our experiences. "Wow! I can't believe that you guys have already worked with pro heroes!"

"It's nothing too special. Well, besides Tatsuma that is." Jiro stated while pointing at me. "He assisted with the capture of the Hero Killer Stain, saved a classmate from dying by his hands and captured a Nomu." A fusion of shock, admiration and confusion from the last feat I did.

"A Nomu is a bioengineered creature superhuman strength and multiple quirks." Momo informed, causing Melissa to stare at me.

"To be fair. Nomu's are effectively mindless, only following commands by it's creator." I played devil's advocate.

"I'm curious if my dad is able to get one of the captured creatures to study on." Melissa thought out loud. "If that is possible it could open up multiple studying opportunities, in both quirk manipulation and reversal of the process of creating one."

"Here are you drinks!" Denki announced, while handing our drinks.

"Idiot, why are you here?" Jiro questioned, with Mineta walking out with the rest. 

"We wanted to go to the expo, but we didn't have the money. Thankfully they needed more work staff, so here we are!" Kaminari explained.

"It's ingenious! We work and get paid, and on our breaks we get to check out the expo. Specially because we get to meet some extremely hot babes-." Mineta continued, only to stop after looking at Melissa.

"Don't you even think about it grape head! She is under the protection of Tats's Harem!" Mina proclaimed, slightly shielding her in the process. Mineta and Denki curses under their breath.

"Are they also from your school?" Melissa questioned.

"Unfortunately." Jiro stated.

"WHY ARE YOU TWO SLACKING OFF!?! YOU SHOULD BE WORKING!! YOU WANTED THE MONEY, DIDN'T YOU TWO!?!" Iida proclaimed while running, scarring the two workers.

"So Iida, you are also here as well." Mina huffed, as he turns to face us.

"Yes. I am from a hero family, so of course I would get a invitation." The engine quirk user stated, with the butlers running away. "Unfortunately it's just me."

"My family are investors for I-island, so naturally I would get a invitation as well." Momo countered, before the sounds of explosions can be heard from afar. "What was that?" At that we all rush to the source of the sound.

"A clearance time of 33 seconds, he is in 8th place!" The announcer informed with a holo-screen showing Kirishima at the top of the mountain.

"Kiri's here too!" Mina began freaking, while checking up on her looks.

"So he's also from UA?" Melissa connected the dots, with them nodding in response.

"Please welcome our next challenger!" The announcer called out, as Katsuki walks out.

"Kacchan!" I stated.

"The Villainy test field has been reset! Ready, Go!" The round starts, with the explosion demon rocketing through the course. "I can't believe this! He has gained first place with a time of 10 seconds!" The crowed roars at his skill, while Katsuki walks up to Kirishima.

"Hey, isn't that Tatsuma in the stands?" The hardening quirk user states, as Katsuki launches up to me.

"Deku! Get yourself in here!" Boom boom boi challenged.

"Oh, ok." I submissively answered, as I walk into the course.

"It looks like we have a challenger at the last minute! Will he make it to the top or fail in front of the entire expo?!" She proclaimed, while I take a deep breath in. "The attack course is set! Ready! GO-!"

"RROOOOOAAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" A devastating launch everyone back, purging every target at once. "Are you ok?" I questioned after catching the announcer in my arms. "I hope I didn't hurt you?"

"Fuck this guys ho- I can't believe it! This hunk has got a time of less than 1 second!" She announced, silencing everyone. "How old are you?!"

"16." I answered, walking away from the now cursing Announcer lady.

"Don't you think that was a little overkill?" Ryukyu questioned, as Inko, Ochaco and herself walk up. 'Oh no! Mum has given Uraraka perfume that's boost the potency of her natural scent!'

"Um, Izuku? Are you ok?" Ochaco questions, stepping closer to me. "Oh, can you smell the perfume your mother gave me? I'm unable to for some reason."

"Hi, I'm Melissa." She introduced herself, while grabbing my arm. 'Oh no.' "I was just showing Deku around this place."

"Hello Melissa. I'm Ochaco Uraraka." Mochi face replicating what she did with my other arm. "I'm Izuku's dear friend and first loving kiss."

"H-help me."

"No."