Part 65: Pre Exam

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Man those tests were a nightmare!" Kirishima complained, rubbing his hand in the process. "Thank god this is the last one!"

"I found those tests fairly easy!" Denki announces, catching the majority of the class off guard. "What!?!"

"Either you got hith by a quirk thath made you extremely smarth, or you are thath dumb thath ith felt easy for you." Mineta stated, causing everyone in the study group to chuckle. "Are you guys saying thath ith was easy thoo?!?"

"Tatsuma's study method is amazing, to the point it significantly increased my learning speed and recollection." Momo commented, making everyone turn to me.

"N-no, the amazing part is that you were ahead of me in knowledge and understanding without the skill." I countered, causing her to simply shrug like it's no brainer.

"I'm curious about something. Is their any other skills or techniques that were created from pre-quirk era?" Sero questioned, causing people to click that he found it online.

"W-well their is apparently a deadly fighting style that out classes a majority of common ones that lasted throughout years, to easily manipulate and lie to most people, and make majority of girls infatuated with a person even if they are the most average guy in the world." I spouted out, catching everyone off guard. "J-just to name a few-."

"THATHSUMA TEACH ME THE LASTH ONE PLEASE!!!" Mineta pleaded, causing all the girls to freak out slightly.

"Well first off, stop being a perverted piece of shit." I countered, kicking him into the wall behind our teachers. "Oh! I didn't notice you were their! So are we fighting you guys for the exams?"

"What?! I heard from our higher year groups that it'll be robots!" Denki and Mina exclaimed in fear, while Principle Nedzu pops out of Aizawa's scarf.

"Correct! The previous years, we have done simulation battles in uninhabited cities with robots acting as the villains." Nedzu informed, using the scarf to slide down to the ground. "However, because of the increase in villain activity, we have decided to improve quality of training methods. Now for this exercise, your class will be divided into pairs of two to face one of the teachers. I know, I know. Most of you are thinking that you'll instantly fail, that's why the teachers will be wearing weighted restraints to level the playing field."

"Here are the match ups for the exam." Aizawa states, pressing a button his phone as a holo-screen manifest.

1. Momo Yaoyorozu & Fumikage Tokoyami vs Shota Aizawa

2.Mashirao Ojiro & Tenya Iida vs Power Loader

3.Minoru Mineta & Izuku Tatsuma vs Midnight

"Yes!/No!" The class calls out when they see who I'm with. "The easy win!"

4. Hanta Sero & Tsuyu Asui vs Ectoplasm

5. Rikido Sato & Eijiro Kirishima vs Cementoss

6. Ochaco Uraraka & Yuga Aoyama vs Thirteen

7. Mina Ashido & Denki Kaminari vs Nedzu

8. Kyoka Jiro & Koji Koda vs Present Mic

9. Mezo Shoji & Toru Hagakure vs Snipe

10. Shoto Todoroki & Katsuki Bakugo vs All Might

"What." Katsuki and Todoroki spoke in a state of shock.

"I AM-!" All Might Shouted while dramatically landing behind us, only for me to kick him in the chest and launched meters away from us. "-GONE!!"

"Don't jump scare me." I spoke, sending shivers through everyone.

"I'm thothally going tho pass this exam!" Mineta announces, causing me to turn to him with eyes of fury. "Ah! I'm sorry!" Sighing I turn to face Principle Nedzu. 'May I please seat this exam out due to Mineta requiring character development?'

'No, but you can make the scenario challenging for him.' Nedzu implied with his body language, as I nod in understanding.

"Thathsuma, whath are you doing?" Mineta questioned, causing me to look down on him. "I've goth a plan! I hide somewhere while you take out Midnight!"

"Hmmm..." I thought to myself, only for a smirk from my lips as I quickly gaze at the principle. "Sure, however you must be in a position to see it actually happen. Just in case I breathe in her mist." The grape head nods with a giant smile forming on his face, while Nedzu begins chackling.

"Scary." Everyone states, before he calms down. "Now! Can the students and designated teachers, please hope onto a bus each and head to your exam sites. Your teachers will explain the rules during your drive." At that everyone divides up into the busses, while I put a stick of gum into my mouth.

"Thathsuma, can I have a piece of gum?" Mineta asks before I glare at him with my flaming eyes. "N-never mind!"

"No. This gum is homemade and has a herb that works similar to catnip to me, dubbed as dragon nip." I informed, leaning back into the chair and relax.

"Isn't catnip intoxicating for cats?" Midnight questions, forming a smile on my face and destroying the one on the Grapist. "Good to know kitten, but time to explain the rules! First the methods of passing is via escaping from the exit that is on the opposite side of the field, or cuffing me with this toy." Passing us a pair of cuffs, that I instantly cuff to myself. "Oop- they open with a signal from Recovery Girl in the observation room, so that is staying o you till the end. Speaking about the end, their will be a timer of 30 minutes to do either method of passing."

Thathsuma why did you do thath!?!" Mineta complained.

"Do you know I'm able to crush your head without a quirk?" I dazedly informed, curling myself into a ball. "So shut it. I'm taking a nap."

Thanks for reading, peace!