Part 6:Powers of a Dragon

Hey Readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Can you tell me why Mitsuki, telling me that you burnt her son?!" Mum said, with a unapologetic look on her face.

"W-well, when I got here, I saw Kacchan and the others hurting another kid because he had a weak quirk." A sad expression forming on my face. "I went and used myself to block them from the kid, where is he?" I begin to look around for the kid.

"Izuku, focus." Mum told me, making me snap my attention back to her.

"S-sorry. Then Kacchan made fun of me not having a quirk, and that it reminded me of promise that I made to mum last night." I crunched my fist in anger, as scales start forming around my face. "That made me really angry. But, after that, I do not remember." The scales fade, while sadness envelopes me.

"Izuku, allow me to fill in some of the blanks. First the boy you protected left when we arrived, and told us what happened. I just wanted to see if you were going to lie to me, I'm not mad at all, ok." She said, brushing my hair with her fingers. "Second thing is that your quirk manifested, so lets take you home and get Inko can take you to the quirk doctor." This caused me to smile with a thousands suns.

~Time Skip to the Doctors~

"Tatsuma Izuku." The Doctor called.

"Come on honey, that's for us." Mummy Inko said, while guiding me into the office.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Kyudai Garaki. How may I help for today." He asked.

"Hi yes, we are here to figure out the capabilities of my son's quirk." Mum said, causing the Doctor to hand out a sheet of paper and a pen. Confusing my her, and was about to ask what is it about until the Doctor spoke.

"We have a new set test from Shield Industries, that works by scanning the quirk factor and basing it off of the data from other patients to collect a description of the quirk. The sheet I gave you is a permission slip, to use the data collected for other patients." He explained, while pulling out a black case with a logo of a shield that has a fist punching it. "Mind you that the only part recorded is the quirk factor, and that his name will not be added to this data bank." Reading through the paper, mum signs the bottom of it. "Alright, now let's begin."

After hooking me up to the device, a few seconds past until the doctor spoke. "Can you please tell me the parents quirks." He said.

"His mother is the Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu, and his father is the Flame Hero: Endeavor. Their quirks are Dragon Transformation and Hell-Flame." Mum said, while patting my head.

"Well that explains the reptilian transformation portion of the quirk, as well having a fire production throughout his body. The unique part is that he has a different form of pyrokinesis, that has similarities with other types but one part that has never been recorded in the data bank." The doctor says, thinking out aloud.

"Is that a bad thing?" Mum said, clearly worried.

"Can't say. The quirk is most definitely connected to emotional responses, and he does have a form of fire resistance. So when he loses control of his emotions, the only people who would be hurt is everyone who pushed him into that condition or complete strangers." The doctor said, making saddened by this information. "However, we still don't know the details about the pyrokin- NOOO!!!!" As he accidentally knocks the device off the table. through natural reflex, I used my quirk to a dragon hand made of pure fire to grab the case. "I can't believe it." As I place the case back onto the table, he begins to inspect the case and table. "A pyrokinesis that can the user is able to choose whether to burn or not? Are my eyes deceiving me with old age?"

"Did I do something bad?" I said, confused by his reaction.

"No, not at all! You done something that hasn't happened at all in recorded history!" Excitement bubbling out from him. "Basing on how you used it and the similarities from other pyrokinesis. You are only able to control flames that are created by your quirk, and the production increases based off your dragon transformation percentage that you enter. To simply things on both our ends, I'll register the quirk name as 'Hell-Flame Dragon', if you agree?" He said.

"That sounds cool! Yeah I like the name." I exploded in joy.

"Well it seems that he likes it, and do you mind giving us a medical report for my partner?" Mum asked.

The doctor types something onto the device, rolling backwards on the chair to a printer. "Here you go, and hope you have a lovely day." Unstrapping me from the machine.

"Same to you. Come on Izuku, where heading home now." Mum said, as I jump out side. My instincts telling me to stay away from that man, like how dangerous is that old man really?

Thanks for reading, peace!