Part 69: Judgement Day

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Katsuki's POV>

"Man! I can't believe we failed!" Kirishima complained, nursing his aching body.

"It's your own fault shitty hair! Instead of using your fucking head, you were smashing through endless amount of walls and probably day dreaming about raccoon eyes!" I scolded him, only for me to turn back to the screens.

"Kyoka Jiro, Koji Koda, Mezo Shoji and Toru Hagakure have passed their exams." Recovery Girl announces, noticing that Mineta is becoming more frustrated.

"Besides making this match fair and watching him suffer, what is the point of him doing this?" Half&Half questioned, gaining a few head nods from the others.

"Most likely to test his drive to become a hero." Yaoyorozu suggested, making everyone turn to face her. "The only reason he's becoming a hero, is to be popular with girls. Yet, if he doesn't even have the resolve for that goal then he shouldn't be in the hero course." 

"So that means that this exam is the judgment day for the Mineta?" Tokoyami pondered out loud.

"And because of he makes my work easier, he has the ability to kick anyone out if he asked nicely." Aizawa comments, making everyone sweat slightly.

"It seems that he is doing something." Recovery Girl exclaims, gaining our attention back to the screen.

<Mineta's POV (Ew)>

"Tatsuma please wake up! I'll quith being a perverth!- I really won'th, buth please help!!!" I shouted out to the world, barely missing an other attack from the smoking hot Heroine. 

"The kitten won't help you~! You are a cowardly midget that only has balls on your head!" Midnight roasted me, whipping me again as continue running.

"My cowardice and lack of courage is all apart of my plan to lead you away from the exit and from Tatsuma!" I announced. causing her to stop and begin walking back to Tatsuma.

"Ok. I'll return back to him, seeing how he's clearly more of a man than you." Midnight continues to throw insults, causing me to stop and look down at my hand holding a sticky ball.

"Why am I becoming a hero?" I questioned myself, groping my own sticky ball. "All I want is to be a hero that people could admire... To become cool." Tossing the ball to the side and taking off my glove, I rip off one of my sleaves of my hero suit. Tying the ripped cloth over my face, I put my glove back on. "In the name of being a cool hero!" Launching myself forward, I rush towards the almost naked heroine.

"So you're finally not running away?!" Midnight exclaims next to Tatsuma, beginning to use her whip at me.

"GRAPE RUSH!!!" I announced, indiscriminately throwing my balls at her. Thankfully ensnaring her whip, I run past the heroine and places a ball on my teammate to drag him with no luck. "WHY IS HE SO HEAVY!?!"

"Why do you make make promises that you can't keep?" The bastard wakes up, ingulfing the entire area in flames that slightly sting. As the blackish red fire dissipates, Midnight's and my costumes are fully repaired. 

"Izuku Tatsuma and Minoru Mineta have passed their exam." Recovery Girl broadcasts, making me realise that he has cuffed out opponent.

"How are you awake?!" I questioned, while he takes the cuffs off. "You should be under the effecth of Midnight's quirk!"

"I was never under the effect of her quirk. And before you begin complaining, tell me why you think I did that?" Tatsuma stated, while I begin fuming.

"To watch me suffer!" I exclaimed, causing him to lean down to my eye level.

"No but it was a bonus. The reason why I did that is to see what truly drives you to become a hero, and if it could handle the pressure." He explained, straightening his posture. "Becoming a hero for that reason is ok, but more importantly it's a step in the right direction."

"Come on! The observation room is this way!" Midnight informs, guiding us to the location. "By the way Mineta. That plan you did was great, keep it up!"

"Th-thank you!" I stuttered out in joy. "Sooo Tatsuma. Can you teach me that-?"

"Keep this up, and no one will find your body." He threatened, putting a piece of gum into his mouth.

<Izuku's POV>

"Times up. Denki Kaminari and Mina Ashido have failed their exam." Recovery Girl announces, watching the two clawing out of the rubble. "All of you are permitted to get changed and leave. Anyone that has some form of injury, please follow me. That includes you All Might." Complying, as we all leave.

"Hey guys. I can't believe we failed the exam!" Denki and Mina exclaims, joining us on our walk to the changing room.

"You guys aren't the only ones." Sero informs, causing them to look at him.

"Tsu, I'm sorry that this idiot caused you to fail your exam." Denki apologizes for Sero, instantly tries running before being taped up.

"We didn't lose! It was Kirishima and Sato!" Hanta shouted at him, making the idiot nod in understanding.

"But they aren't wrong. *Ribbit* My back still hurts from carrying you." Tsuyu proclaims, while beginning to stretch her back. "Oh wait, you were captured by Ectoplasm at the beginning of the round."

"BURN!!!!" Mina, Kirishima and Denki announced, while the rest of the class snickered.

"C-come on n-now! M-murder is not n-necessary." I shyly spoke, cutting the electric quirk user out. "A-also Mina, Denki. I-I thought y-you two would p-pass your e-exam. W-what happened?"

"The principle collapsed a entire building on us!" The shouted, causing me to flinch. "Oh, sorry." Saddening their expressions.

"D-don't w-worry about it. I-I should have e-expected that you idiocy would make you fail." I countered, as the two dramatically collapse onto the ground.

"THE WE GOT MURDERED!!! CALL A MEDIC!!!"

Thanks for reading and peace!