Part 53: Two Heroes EP.2

Hey readers! I know the name for this part is completely original, but all honestly I hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"... Seeing how you completed the first stage of your research, I've invited someone here to celebrate with us." Melissa announced while we hide behind the door. 

"Who would that be?" What I assume is her father questioned.

"A person you dearly love." She countered, as All Might walks into the room.

"Yes! I AM HERE!" The pro hero proclaimed. "Shaking with emotion for our heart felt reunion!"

"toshi- A-All Might?!" The  brown haired man with classes stuttered.

"Is that really him?" A balled headed guy questioned.

"Ahaha! I've came all this way just to see you, Dave old buddie!" All Might announced, picking up the brown haired guy up like a toy. Before long they begin to make small chatter with one an other. "Young Tatsuma! I would like you to introduce my dear friend David Shield."

"P-pleasure t-to meet you, I'm Izuku T-Tatsuma." I introduced.

"Tatsuma? Where have I heard that name before?" David thought to himself, only for him to click his fingers. "Ryuko Tatsuma! The Dragon Hero: Ryukyu and number Two hero next to All Might. Are you somehow related to her?"

"S-she's my mother." I shyly stated, while scratching my neck.

"A mother that can defeat me if someone dares touch you if harm in front of her." All Might continued, silencing everyone in the room.

"That means your the kid that knocked out a male nurse as a quirkless newborn." David stated, as I chuckle slightly.

"How is that even possible?" Melissa questioned, stuck in a state of shock.

"I-I was b-born out of an d-dragon e-egg." I informed.

"Why do I feel like an omelette now?" The bald guy questioned himself, as everyone turns to face him.

"Sam. You should take your break." David stated, before turning back to us. "Anyways. Melissa, do you mind showing Tatsuma around the I-island? I want to catch up with All Might alone, if you don't mind."

"Sure thing Papa! It sounds like fun." Melissa proclaimed.

"I-I d-don't want t-to be a burden." I defended.

"It's not a problem. I have nothing else to do anyways, so right this way!" She countered, as I follow her. "So, what do you want me to call you? By your real name or do you have a hero one already?"

"I-I do have a hero name. It's Deku." I stated, small amount of confidence.

"Deku? That doesn't have anything related to fire or dragons." Melissa countered, causing me to chuckle a bit.

"I-it's a nickname from when I was younger, meaning useless." I informed confusing her. "H-however after surviving something that is impossible, it changed to the meaning of Dekiru which is capable of anything."

"The useless becoming the greatest, what did you go though which cause that to happen?" Melissa inquired. "Wait that was rude of me to push so much in your past, I'm so sorry."

"The information is already out in the world. I was kidnapped and tortured for my quirk, spaning over 3 years." I waved, leaving her in complete silence. "Anyways. This place is amazing! Even though the residence is unable to move, they insured that life can be enjoyable to compensate for that issue."

"I-it seems that you've done your research." Melissa stuttered. "Oh! I have to show you this place!" Grabbing my arm while pulling to a building. Within is various different support items on display, as she explains how each and everyone of them had at least one part that her father had patterned. "My father is my role model, and I want to be a scientist as great as him."

<All Might's POV>

"Toshi! Your quirk levels are degenerating more rapidly than I expected. At this rate you'll be unable to your quirk by the end of the year!" David exclaimed, as I rise from the scanning device. "And that's not including your habit of pushing yourself too far!"

"Where unable to change that, and if we could it wouldn't do that much in the long run." I stated, causing him to turn to me. "I've been a hero for a long time now, and my age is gaining on me to much of my dismay."

"At this rate the symbol of peace would be disappear faster than anyone would imagine." David calculated, while clenching his fist tighter. "*Sigh* Japan has the lowest crime rates because of you, at 6% whereas other countries are at 20% or worse. Honestly a part of me wished that you never left America."

"Come on, Dave. Stop being so pessimistic. Their are multiple good heroes out in the world that can take my place, and they have you to support them." I comforted him, placing my hand on his shoulder. "Plus, I inspired many future heroes that will surpass myself. Have faith in the next generation." Besides the beeping from multiple devices in the room, it remained completely silent. "Dave. Have I told you about how I found out about my quirk?"

"No, but I don't see where this is going." David answered with a confused tone of voice.

"Well for the majority of my life till Middle school, I thought that I was quirkless." I stated, catching him off-guard. "My pinkie toes aren't fused together and the device that you created didn't exist, yet I still wanted to be the symbol of peace. Even though I was told that it would be impossible, I still continued. One day I met a hero that most people forgot, named Nana Shimura. I told her my beliefs and my goal, and instead of laughing that a quirkless kid was saying this. She instead took me under her wing and trained me, meeting Gran Torino in the process. In one of the training sessions, I sparred with her. Being completely drained and filled with pain, I pushed through till the form took hold and still got completely swamped but found out that I had a quirk."

"Are you saying that Melissa has a hidden quirk that I don't know about?" David questioned, causing me to chuckle.

"No. I'm telling you this to make you realise something I known for so long. Judging something that hasn't pushed itself beyond it's limits is a great mistake. The next generation hasn't been push yet, and still have manage to surpass Endeavor with power." I informed, finishing putting on my hero-suit before entering into my buff form. "The symbol of peace will not disappear, but will be passed on like a torch. The torch might dull but never burn out."