Part 13: Presents & Hell-Flame

Hey readers, hope you enjoy!

<Izuku's POV>

"Ok, honey. Were home." Inko said, after pulling up to a house. Mum's getting before she spoke again. "Is their something wrong?"

"I-I know this is h-home, but why don't I r-recognise it-t?" I said with a saddened look on my face.

"Izuku. Your world was turn upside down, when you were kidnapped. Then it got tossed around by a villain trying to break you." Ryukyu answered whilst patting my head. "Come on we have something to show you."

As we walk in, I can smell all the tears that have fallen in this house. From mums, the Bakugo's and even Katsuki himself. They guide me back to my room, with Ryuko knowing what guiding me their. Inside my room, their is a small shrine with presents surrounding it. Both my parents are standing at the frame of the door. "They are three years worth of presents their, waiting for only you to open. Welcome home Izuku." Inko said, as my own tears began flowing down.

"T-th-ank y-you." I curl up into a ball, as both my mums walk over and begin hugging me. "T-thank you."

As the years go by, catching up my school work wasn't an issue. The issue is over that time I became a huge nerd over quirks, but more importantly how to pick up on types of quirks based on their equipment and fighting style. This caused major issues with bullies in junior high, Kacchan's former lacky taking the lead. Kacchan defended due to a new rule that I pushed at the school, that gave them a boost in popularity for parents and the community. 'On school property, students are able to defend each other if another student is causing harm someone. You must have some proof, like video evidence or a teacher to confirm your story and must have at least tried to defuse the conflict. If you fail to do either of these, all parties of the incident will follow the anti-bullying policies.' From this the school got funding to improve all security systems, allowing for complete camera view on school property. One thing I've never done is defend myself, to Atlas's dismay. Knowing that I can wipe them out of reality if I so desire makes their insults meaningless, and when they try and get a rise out of me by targeting Kacchan all I need to think is. 'If Kacchan kills them, I should help him with cleaning the body. We wouldn't want a future top hero to be a villain.'

"Ok, students. This is your last year here, so you should be thinking of what you want to be in the future. I should be handing out these carrier aptitude tests." The teacher said, as he tosses the papers in his hands. "I already know that you all wanting to be heroes." At that, everyone raises their hands, with only Kacchan and me not using our quirks. "Alright, alright. Quirk use on school property is banned unless defending someone." He calmed the class down.

"Come on teacher, their is someone in this class that can't even be a sidekick for a D-list hero." Nagai Yubi stated looking at me.

"Shut it you fucking extra! He is a better hero than you'll ever fucking be" Kacchan yelled out.

"Look the angry Pomeranian of a guard dog, his defending his master. Come on Bakugo, even you know that weak piece of shit can't be a hero. He does defend himself, looks and sounds like a defenceless, useless Deku. That's what you call him right." Nagai Yubi countered.

All the girls counter back. "He's kind, compassionate, gave us away to defend ourselves from assholes like you and he is the offspring of Ryukyu and Endeavor. Plus he is hot as hell, something you'll never be."

"I bet he was just a mistake that they made and his mother didn't want to abort him! He created a way for him to be defended by his attack dog! And he rejected all of you bitches because trash like all of you. He is a bastard and a bitc-." Nagai Yubi was cut off by a huge heat wave that flooded the class.

"Everything you said about Izuku is wrong." Atlas took control. 'Please don't kill anyone, please.' I begged. 'Don't worry. I'm just showing this pathetic chicken nugget why Katsuki respects you.'

"Atlas. Please don't burn down the school." The teacher begged. 

"I'll think about." Atlas said without looking away from Nagai. "The reason for why that rule was put in place is because of me. I was created as a defence mechanism, from all of his rage and pride from when he was kidnapped and tortured." Atlas said, whilst applying pressure onto him. Most of the girls slightly heartbroken from that realisation. "Torture that he still hasn't gotten over with, which made him decline all the girls here."

"He must be weak, if he needed to create another personality. Also when was this? I think your just making this shit up." He countered.

Katsuki spoke up before Atlas. "He was kidnapped 8 years ago, found on the 3rd. Children kidnappings the chances of the kid being dead after 3 hours is 74%. Three years is considered impossible." The teacher confirming the statistic, leaving everyone shocked.

"Also you have forgotten what happened when Izuku awoke this quirk. Do you need a reminder? however this time, it's trained." Atlas said staring at him with the flaming red eyes. Realisation of what my quirk is and how I almost killed him when I was defending a kid. "Fear is a far better look on you. But I think I know a better look on you, however if I use my quirk you would be ash. Still an improvement either way."

At that I took back control, as the bell rings. The room cools down as I begin to pack my stuff. "S-sorry, s-sensei." At that, I left.

Thanks for reading, And peace!