The Devil's Fascade

Louis's POV

After the doctor updated us on Liam's condition, assuring us he would be ok and his only major loss would be his spleen we are all able to relax and refelect back on the night, questions begin to arise.

"How did Liam get shot anyway? If anybody should have been me or Louis, we were the last ones to hit the ground," Harry speaks up asking the question that has been running through my mind. 

"The police that showed up actually had looked into that, their theory is just be sheer bad luck one of the bullets must have him before he hit the ground, the firing acording to you guys began before you three hit the ground, so it's the theory their running with. They can't really be sure though sense there were no cameras. Unfortunatly I think that is question we will not have an answer to," Paul replies just as stunned that out of all of us Liam was the one that took a bullet.

"I am beginning to think somebody is dealing him some pretty shitty cards lately," Niall grumbles.

"The old card game reference to life," Paul chimes in.

"If somebody is dealing some pretty shitty cards I say we just shoot the dealer, problem solved," I mumble just wanting Liam's bad luck to end already.

"Did the cops ID the guys?" Niall asks seeing as we know all of the men that had attacked us are dead now after Zayn had shot them.

"No, they didn't appear in any database but they said they would get back to us if they do ID them," Paul replies jus as the doctor that has been treating Liam comes back in with a smile on his face.

"Good news, surgery is done without any complications. Liam is in a room upstairs, one of the nurses will lead you up there after he is settled in. He will be asleep for a couple more hours but you are welcome to go up and see him. I'll also be by to talk to you more in depth after I clean up. I must ask though to limit your visits to only three or four at a time," the doctor informs us before heading back out leaving us all relieved.

"Thank God for some good news," Harry says grinning like a mad man.

"It seems when he has some bad luck and gets in the shittiest situations he always pulls through some how. I am beginning to think he has a Guardian Angel," Niall adds as we all stand up and streching.

"No he has a fucking army of them. The Devil may be chasing him but the angels are watching over him," I add making.

"You have no idea how true that is," Zayn grumbles making me raise an eyebrow at him. "Sorry it kind of echos something I told Paul earlier," he replies and I just shurg it off.

"Who's going to see Liam first?" Harry asks the question we are all dreading.

"You boys go on up, I'm going to head back to the hotel and work some things out with the hotel manager, let me know when he wakes up," Paul says giving us all one last smile before disapearing out the doors.

"I want to hear what the doctor says, so I'm not going any where yet, sorry," Dr. Lance says giving us an apologtic smile.

"Ok, that's one, Harry, Louis and Zayn you guys head up with him. I'm going to go get something from the food court and give our worried parents a phone call, before they break our phones," Niall says already grabbing his phone out of his pocket to call our mum's that have been frantically trying to get a whole of us all night.

Agreeing on that, when the nurse comes in the four of us follow her to Liam's room. 

Seeing him lying uncouncious in a hospital bed hooked up to a couple of machines no longer sends panic through me, it actually realives me seeing that there is less machines than what there has been in the past. This thought though does not give me comfort, I should not be use to seeing one of my best friends in a hospital.

Together (Sick & Hurt Liam)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें