All For One, One For All

Zayn's POV

Two hours have gone by and we still have not received any help. The girls have the front of the store surrounded, they bang on the glass, pressing each other flat against the glass making me fear for some of their well being. I haven't even seen one cop and this makes my blood boil with rage, but also worry.

Louis and I have stayed by our boys' sides, neither one of us planning on going anywhere. Harry and Liam still have not woken, but both are still breathing and right now that is music to our ears. Niall has fallen in and out of unconsciousness crying in pain when he is awake, begging us to make it go away for him somehow, but neither Louis or I know how. So all we can do is make him as comfortable as possible and try to talk to him to take his mind off the pain.

"Are they every going to come for us?" Niall's tearful voice makes me look away from the window. He looks utterly defeated already convincing himself that we will die in this store before we ever escape.

"They will Niall. Give them time, I'm sure they're already out there trying to come up with a way to get these girls away from here," I try to assure him even though I am starting to worry as well. Isn't two hours an awful long time? I mean how long can this kind of thing really take?

"MORE TIME! Zayn, Harry and Liam both  need medical attention NOW! Niall is not doing much better! How much longer can they actually wait?! Harry is soaked in sweat, he hasn't even moved a finger, he's still bleeding and he's getting really pale! I'm scared he will be dead of blood lose before any of these bastards get here! He looks like he took a blow to the head, so he might of brain swelling or something and people DO die from that kind of thing! Would one of you two try to call the police again?!" Louis snaps glaring at both Jacob and Christy.

"There's no point man. They're here, their is just a shit load of your fans and a lot of them by the sounds of it need medical attention as well. The reporters that are outside are saying they have already taken at least five bodies out," Jacob speaks up looking up from his phone for the first time in an hour.

"If they don't find a way in here soon Harry and Liam are going to be added to their pile of bodies! What is social media saying? Do they know what's going on?" Louis asks calming down a little, but he holds Harry's hand fearing that if we let go then so will Harry.

"Yeah, it's all over Twitter. It's one of the Top Tending topics. Some are saying you are not even in the building in the more, others are saying that one of the bodies was Liam, some are saying that some gang of psycho fans caused this, some are saying that it's all some publicity stunt, a lot of people are worried and there are others that are pretty vocal about their hatred for you. Not to mention the comparison between your fans and zombies, which in my mind is pretty accurate," Jacob laughs humorlessly the comparison losing it's humor after one girl had her head smashed against the window. The sight of the blood that is still smeared on the window and her dead body pressed up against the window making it VERY clear to everybody this is no joke.

"Great at least we know they're here....Can one of you give me your phone?" I ask as an idea hits me. Chirsty hands over her phone without any hesitation she wants out just as much as we do, her tearful eyes and the loss of her excitement at being locked in a store with us is just proof.

I quickly pull up her Twitter app logging out of her account and into my own. Who better to confirm that we are in here and need help ASAP than one of us?

"We ARE still in the mall. We are in the sports store please hurry. We need medical attention!" I type my hands moving quickly over the keys not even bothering with editing the Tweet before posting it. I give Louis the phone wanting him to do the same thing. If 2/5 of us doing it hopefully it will get attention sooner and assure the public that it wasn't just some hack or something.