Falling Apart (edited)

Thank you to anybody reading this. Please comment and vote!

Liam's POV

I can't help but smile as I stand up and walk for the first time in weeks. Finally my cast is gone.

"That has to feel a lot better," Niall grins at me from where he is leaning against one of the patient room's walls.

"You have no idea. Thank you doctor," I thank the doctor that had taken my cast off.

"You're welcome. Considering your medical record I'm sure having some freedom back feels pretty good. Based on just what I have seen of you today, Liam, I would say you should be getting as close to the old you as you can get. You're lucky in a lot of ways; some people that have had a diagnosis similar to yours never even see this kind of normalcy again. I wish you the best, Liam and take care of yourself. I also hope your friends and family also watch out for you," the doctor smiles looking at Niall.

"Oh believe me they do," I reply playfully bumping Niall's shoulder with mine as we head out of the doctor's office.

I quickly sign out and head towards the parking lot with Niall by my side.

"You know that sign out sheet just became worth like $200 dollars or something?" Niall asks grinning at me as we head over to the car that is waiting for us.

"Ha I never thought about it that way. There would be a lot of fans that would now love to have that sheet now," I laugh as we slide into the backseat.

"How did it go?" Paul asks as we head to the stadium where are next concert is being held.

"Great, no more cast. My temperature is also totally normal and the doctor said I am pretty much as healthy as I can be right now. Within a week I bet I won't even be going to bed straight after a show," I add unable to contain my joy of being healthy again for once.

"That's great, Liam. I hope it stays that way," Paul replies smiling as well. A part of me can't help but feel slightly guilty for as my health has improved over the past week I have also seen with each day that I got better the stress from my friends' eyes lessen. The fact that I was part of their worry makes my heart sink a little. They shouldn't worry so much about me. It's not like I was dead or dying anything. The only huge concern was when I slipped in the coma but I have been out of that for about three weeks now. The only other thing that I could see them being even slightly worried about was when I had my surgery, there were a couple complications but it was months ago and nothing serious happened.

Now our only other major concern is that stupid group of extreme fans. I have always thought it was great how Louis always says are fans are dedicated not obsessed but with this group I don't think that applies to them, they are obsessed and have taken their love of us and our music WAY too far.

  We finally arrive at the stadium and as we pass the front of it I can't help but notice the fans already waiting outside. I can't help but smile. We really do have some of the best fans in the world.

Once in the back of the stadium we hurry through the back doors. I find Louis and Zayn quite quickly. They are on the stage doing their sound checks and monkeying around.

"Hey you're free!" Louis shouts in greeting jumping down from the stage a smile on his face as me and Niall make our way over.

"Yup, finally I can walk again. No more crutches," I agree unable to not grin back. "Where's Harry?" I ask looking around seeing no signs of our curly haired friend.

"His mum called. He's in one of the dressing rooms talking to her," Zayn replies coming over and joining us.

"Speaking of people getting calls, do any of you happen to know where my cell phone is? I haven't seen it since I woke up from the coma," I ask eyeing my three friends.