AUTHOR"S NOTE

I  have decided what I am going to do with the mpreg. It seems like I have lost reads when mpreg was first mentioned and some have told me they don't really want to see it, so I have decided that I will finish this one without mpreg. Something that I think makes this story unique from some of the other One Direction fan fictions on here is that it does NOT include BOYXBOY, SOME RANDOM GIRL FALLING FOR ONE OF THEM OR MPREG and it think it's something I want to keep but....

I still want to write the mpreg ending so this is what I have decided, there will be two endings to this story one without mpreg the other with. This story here will continue to be without mpreg. I will post an Alternative Ending as another story. I will tell you when the stories will begin to change and have you go to the alternative mpreg ending if you would like. I want to write both and this way I think I am going to please everybody all around. So this is how it's going to work:

1) You will read this story as usual.

2) On a chapter in this story I will make a note that this is where the alternate endings will come into play. If you choose to read the mpreg ending you can go to my profile and find the story that has the same title as this only it will say TOGETHER (HURT AND SICK LIAM ALTERNATE ENDING MPREG). 

3) If you do NOT want to read MPREG then continue you to read this one as usual. 

4) I will try to update both at the same time EX: If there is a new chapter to the mpreg alternative ending then there will be a chapter to this one as well, the original ending.

5) For this one (the one that does not include mpreg) I will need assistance in ideas of how to end this. I have a basic idea on how it is going to end but I could use your help in laying out the finer details.

6) Feel free to read both! I would absolutely adore that! 

7) If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me or leave a comment on one of the stories, I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and support. I hope you all will enjoy the ending you choose and that you will enjoy both endings if you choose to read both.

Thank you for the support! 

PS: Please do not feel afraid to message me even if it is negative or critical I can be very understanding and will not be rude. Also note though if you leave a rude comment on any of the stories/endings your comment will be deleted. You all know the rude comments, I hope I do not have to clarify on that. Thank you for your understanding! (I only say this because I see the hate especially on mpreg and I also think some of you are to shy or don't want to bother me with your questions, I promise it is no inconvenience. I am more than happy to answer questions!) 

Thank you!