Delusional

Zayn may be gone from the band, but he will continue to be in my stories. I can not imagine writing a One Direction fan fiction without him and like I have said in the story this band goes so much further than just a band. I am sad to see him leave, but I know he is doing what is best for his health. This story and any other One Direction story will go on with Zayn always there after all he will ALWAYS be 1/5 of One Direction.

Liam's POV

"Please don't hate me Louis! I know you're upset, but you have to hear me out!" Harry's frantic yelling wakes me from an extremly deep sleep. Louis is standing at the end of Harry's bed with his hands on his hips, face flushed and jaw clenched. He looked about ready to kill Harry.

It's not their argument that makes my heart monitor's beating pick up or the fact that they are in Zayn's room. No the fact that I'm not in Zayn's room, I'm hooked up to a heart monitor, my entire body feels numb, the fact that there is an IV in my arm, a tube in my side,  that Harry and Niall are both in hospital beds just like yesterday is what makes my heart monitor go crazy.

"LEEYYYYUUUUM IS AWAKE!!!!" Niall yells from his bed on the otherside of the room getting Louis and Harry's attention on me.

"Thank God! You had us worried you were under the knife three days ago and haven't woken up sense! Are you feeling okay? Why is you heart beating so fast? Harry press that stupid nurse call button!" Louis comes over to my side sitting down on my bed rubbing my arm comfortingly.

"I can't! My one arm is in a sling and my other arm is in a cast along with three of my fingers not to mention it's hard to turn with my ribs!" Harry snaps back sticking his tongue out at Louis.

"Your fingers worked fine to work your stupid phone! Niall, you press the damn button then! Liam, calm down, you're okay. You need to get calmed down, Li. You need to get your breathing under control, you don't want to reverse the damage to your lungs that the doctors fixed now do you?" Louis asks me taking my hand in his  and rubbing my knuckles as I try to calm down.

"I-I've been asleep for two days? What....how......?" words stumble out of my mouth as I try to put together what has happened. We never left the hospital, we never went to Zayn's house, I hadn't taken a bath, Trisha doesn't wish for me and Zayn to get married....wait where the hell does that even come from?! Why would I even dream or think that? I don't like Zayn that way! I mean I love him and all, but not like that! "Oh God....I'm never going to be able to look Zayn in the eye again!"

"Please tell me you didn't have another one of your weird coma, deep sleep dreams. Why couldn't you have an out of body experice like normal people?! No you have to dream about babies and weird abusive girlfriends and...Zayn? Wait did you dream that you had sex with Zayn?! Is there something your not telling us, Liam?" Louis grins at me wiggling his eyebrows up in down suggestivley.

"What?! No, I'm 100% not gay! I just had a REALLY weird dream," I reply my cheeks getting red at the thought of a Zayn and I sex dream. No! I mean he did techinacly give me a hand job in the dream....but that doesn't count! It wasn't like that....at least not in reality. 

I JUST HAD A DREAM THAT I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND, HIS MUM WANTED US TO GET MARRIED AND HE GAVE ME A HAND JOB!!!! 

Things couldn't get any weirder. 

"So you had a dream that you were gay and that you were gay with Zayn. Well then Liam I recommend you lay off on the hard core pain drugs they're giving you or stop looking at all of those naughty websites," Louis snickers at me only making my cheeks turn an even darker red. 

"Oh leave the poor boy alone, he just woke up," a nurse tisks  him smiling as she comes over to my side adjusting some things. "How are you feeling Liam?"