Mobbed

Thank you for the comments and the votes! It means so much! Please keep it up!

Liam's POV

Today has been awful. It has been a week since the signing and aside from the occasional headache everything has been fine. Today, however, I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and ended up throwing up last night's dinner. For the rest of the day I curl up in a ball in bed trying to fight off whatever bug I had gotten, blankets wrapped tightly around my shivering body. It seems like no matter what I do I can't get warm.

"Liam, we have an interview in an hour, are you feeling up to it?" Louis asks getting down beside my head his hand on my back, rubbing soothing circles into my back.

"Yeah, I'll try," I reply pulling myself out of my tour bus bed, careful to not knock my head on Niall's bed above me.

"We'll be there shortly. You should clean up real quick and get changed," Louis gives me another smile as I grab my suitcase pulling out a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, changing there in the middle of the bus not caring if the boys saw, they've all seen it before.

After quickly washing my face, brushing my teeth and putting on fresh deoderant I sit down on the couch beside Niall joining them in watching some ridiculous reality TV show. It wasn't even fifteen minutes after the show had ended that we had stopped and Paul walked in.

"There is a rather large crowd outside the building. So no autographs, photos or any of the usual. Just a quick run into the building. Stick close to security no horsing around." Paul meets all our eyes, making it clear he meant it.

Standing up we single file head out the door. Immeditly we are greeted by the screams of fans and securty's hands on our backs pushing us ahead.

We don't make it far before the crowd of fans got overwhelming. Some how the secuirty members were being yanked away or they were tripping. It was difficult to tell with my world spinning. It was like I was there but I was only watching, like a dream.

I stumble backwards as a fan grabs my shirt yanking me back. I hit the cement and am immeditly being stepped on, hit, and pulled at. A high heel to the head and there was nothing but black.

Harry's POV

This is mad! Never have I seen a crowd of fans this aggresive, but a quick glance around shows me it isn't just fans. It is actually the paps that are really doing most of the pushing and shoving. We need to get out of here before somebody gets hurt.

"Where's Liam?!" Louis yells over the screams pushing his way towards me, looking around desperatly.

"I don't know. I can't see Niall either. Liam! Niall!" I yell looking around desperatly searching for our friends well holding onto Lou, trying not to be pulled down myself.

Zayn grabs my arm startling me, trying not to be pulled down as a fan grabs his shirt and yanks.

"Boys we have to get inside now!" Paul yells pushing harder than usual on the fans that had a whole of us, making it clear that he was starting to get upset.

"We can't! Not without Liam and Niall!" I argue continuing my desperate search for our innoect and most vunerable members.

"There on the ground!" Louis yells pushing ahead leaving me, Zayn and Paul behind. Heading where a group of people seem to not be trying to get further in our direction, but trying to get  one little spot on the ground. Paul takes off and starts shoving people with a LOT of force. Minutes later Liam's limp body is lifted off the ground.

"Crap. Niall!!!!" Zayn yells clear panic in his voice for our seemingly youngest. This made it clear that this group just want us and have no regards for our saftey.

"Here! I got shoved down a little ways back. I think I landed on my arm wrong," Niall emerges holding his arm to his chest, tears of pain and fear in his eyes.

"INSIDE NOW!!!" Paul yells pushing us towards the studio entrance. I yelp as somebody's fingers entangle themselves in my hair. I fall back onto the ground. People kick me on accident and others try to help me up. I grab one hand desperatly wanting up and away from this chaos.

"Thank you!" I call as I sprint into the studio, slamming the door closed behind me. I grip my side, tears running down my cheeks.

"Is everybody ok?" Paul asks still cradeling Liam in his arms.

"I think my arms broke." Niall gasps tears of pure pain now in his eyes.

"I took a blow to the head from a camera. It fucking hurts," Louis grumbles rubbing the side of his head looking like he might be sick.

"I ended up on the ground and am bruised, but I think I'm fine." I reply trying not to breath for every breath sends pain through my body.

"MY HAND!" Zayn hisses tears running down his cheeks, clutching his right hand.

"The police and an ambulance are on their way," One of the studio workers says appoching us, fear and panic in his eyes, "We thought the security we had would be enough. My boss is terribly sorry," he apologizes looking back and fourth between us.

"YOU HAD TWO GUARDS THAT WERE STANDING INSIDE AND NO BARRICADES FOR OVER 300 FANS! YOUR BOSS SCREWED UP AND THEY WILL BE HEARING FROM MY BOSS!" Paul yells furious.

I rub a crying Niall's back as he clutches his arm to his chest. Louis is off in the corner throwing up and Zayn is on the floor carefully examining his hand.

The door suddenly flies open and in come the paramedics with a stretcher. They take the unconscious Liam from Paul's arms and lay him down on the stretcher before turning to look at the rest of us.

"Are you all hurt?" the paramedic asks his eyes wide.

"Yes, please look at them all if you could," the paramedic nods and as his partner tends to Liam he heads over to Louis checking his reactions and his head.

"This one has a concussion and needs to be looked at in the hospital. Go over and wait by your friend," the paramedic smiles at Louis and helps him over to Paul who takes him and helps him to where Liam is.

"Your hand needs to be looked at. It appears to be broken in several places and needs stiches.What happened?" The paradmedic asks examining Zayn's hand.

"Not really sure to be honest," Zayn replies smiling weakly.

"I don't even have to look at you blondie to know your arm is broken. You're going to need to go in too," the paramedic that has now introduced himself as John. "What seems to be wrong with you?"

"My side, I think it's just bruised though," I reply lifting my shirt up for him to examin my waist.

"Your ribs are cracked. They're going to need to be set. It appears Mr. Higgins you have 5 injured boys," John says smiling at Paul. Paul only groans in response, making it very clear that this is not what he wants to hear.