Earth Angel

Just a warning this will be EXTREMLY short compared to my others ones, but I wanted to post something even though it is getting late. Anyway I hope you guys enjoy.

Louis' POV

The sight of Liam's weak, battered form makes my breath catch in my throat, for he appears worse than both Niall and Harry combined. He looks dead. 

Behind me I can hear Niall's choked sob, but worse of all is the sound from Zayn. The fear and heartbreak from that one broken sob is enough to get myself to move. I move past Zayn as he collapses to the floor and head straight for Paddy and Liam. 

I assit a now sobbing Paddy in laying Liam down on the sleeping bag left. Paddy immeditly takes a step back knowing that he will be little help right now. 

I sink to my knees beside Liam carefully removing what is left of his clothes not caring what the fans can see through a now barred window. I pour water onto one of the towels, tears running down my cheeks.

I begin to take the towel wiping the blood and vomit that coats his chest and abdoman, careful to cause him as little pain as possible. His body is soaked in sweat, his muscles trembling. There are various cuts that coat his chest many of them looking like from some kind of an animal, not a girl. He is turning black and blue just like Niall and Harry and a few of his ribs have defintly taken some damage, but it is not this that scares me the most. What scares me is how each breath is full of pain and there are times it seems like the pauses are far too long. 

I move to his face wiping around his mouth where vomit still lingers, cleaning the cuts on his forehead, cheeks and hair line. I rest my wrist on his forehead the warmth of it warm even through the towel. 

"Paddy, can you get some ice or something? He's burning up really bad," I ask not even turning to look over my shoulder to see if he will actually do as I ask far too busy with trying to take care of Liam.

"He can't, he left in search of Paul and the other security. You get the ice I'll take this over," the closeness of Zayn's voice actually makes me jump as I turn to see him looking over my shoulder his eyes full of emotion that has been numbed for now.

"Alright, it'll give me the chace to check on Niall and Harry as well. I'll be right back," I promise as I hand Zayn the now blood, sweat and vomit covered towel happy to be able to take care of Harry and Niall, but also fearing for both Zayn and Liam.

Zayn's POV

"Liam....why does this always happen to you, babe? Hmm? I never should have let you go, I'm so sorry, Li," I whisper letting my silent tears fall as I carefully clean his arms hating how he is so still, so frail. It just feels so unfair, he probably has the biggest heart of all of us yet he is the one that always has to suffer.

I take his hand carefully in mine cleaning each invidual finger massaging each one hoping it will assure him that I am right here and NEVR leaving his side. 

"If I find out that this is some how connected to your father I can't promise you I'll hold it together, Li. I might just have to kill him. Use that damn gun he gave me on him, after all it was meant to protect, right? So why not just cut the head off the damn snake?......I would never that though. Not because i fear prison, but because I couldn't leave you, I couldn't look in your choclate eyes and see them full of hatred or fear," I whisper carefully bandageing the parts of him that I have cleaned the best I can. Just wanting to not see the sight of them and all the blood. Not wanting to see any more of this dreadful crimson liquid leave his body. 

I move on next to his legs. Carefully cleaning each one, wiping the gore off, trying to ignore the damage done. I even take his bare feet in my lap cleaning them even between his toes hoping he'll just start laughing like he always does when somebody touches his feet, but he of course does not. He just continues to lay there sleeping a pained sleep, his facial expressions though as least assure me that he is alive. 

In pain, but ALIVE.

And right now that was all that mattered. 

My angel is still with me here on Earth.

I begin to clean the back of his neck with a new towel, but what I see makes me freeze. There in the back of his neck is a tiny hole that has pierced through his skin and into the vein hidden from view. 

"Please not again. I'm begging, please don't put him through any more of this," I whisper letting my forehead rest on Liam's chest needing to hear his heart breat and count each one of his breaths. 

After he is cleaned and bandaged I wrap him in his sleeping bag, making sure a towel is tucked under his head as I let him lay back as comfortably as a wooden dirty floor can be. Accepting the damp towel of cold water from Louis, I begin dabbing at Liam's forehead trying to keep his fever under control silently praying that help will come soon.

"We're going to be here for awhile aren't we?" Jacob's first decent words startle me out of my trance making me look up. His icey blue eyes are no longer cold, just exhausted and pity filled. His eyes though are not on me, but the windows.

Outside the store is a large mass of screaming, hysterical girls banging on the glass making it shake.

"I think your right, I just hope that help gets here before these boys lose their time."

Again I apologize for it being short, but I wanted to get something posted tonight and it's already getting late. I just wanted a little Ziam loving going on before I get more into the drama, action stuff. Hope you liked it vote and comment!