Family (edited)

I feel sort of bad for leaving you hanging like that but I just had to :) I hope you like this upcoming chapter and I promise nothing too graphic will happen. I also apologize to anybody that finds this anyway offensive, I know some of the topics in this chapter are hard topics to talk about and think about. So I apologize now just in case.

Please vote and comment, it means the world.

Zayn's POV

Harry and I watch both as the man throws Liam's barley conscious form onto the floor. I try to run to him, knowing what will happen if I don't, but two arms hold me back. I bite back tears watching as the man kneels down beside Liam, a cruel smile on his face. Liam's brown eyes are wide in fear and silent tears are running down his cheeks. He tries to struggle away as the man starts to unbutton his jeans but his attempt is in vain for he is too weak.

"Get the hell away from him! He doesn't deserve this! Please, if you are even remotely our fans you won't do this!" Harry cries struggling against the man that holds his arms behind his back preventing him from lunging forward at Liam.

"Don't work, you'll get your turn," the man replies after he unzips Liam's jeans. Please don't make me watch this. I can't. Not Liam of all people.

Harry just screams at him kicking his legs out trying to hit him but is just inches from reaching his target.

I watch horrified as he runs his hands up Liam's now bare legs, till he reaches his hips moving down to touch him where we are all told since kids is private. I feel like I'm going to throw up watching as he makes a move for Liam's boxers after violating Liam with his hand for a good minute, forcing us to watch. Please don't make us watch what is to come next.

I turn away biting my lip, trying to hold in my cries. A movement by the bedroom door catches my attention and before I can even figure out what is happening a short blonde figure is launching herself onto the man's back.

"Get the hell away from my brother!" Ruth screams at the top of her lungs plunging something into the man's back, making him cry out and fall away from Liam. The two girls holding me back let me go to help their friend with Ruth and as soon as they do I hurry over to Liam helping him pull up his pants. I watch from the corner of my eye as Harry grabs the lamp from the nightstand ripping it away from the wall and smashing it over his captors head knocking him unconscious. I hear Ruth and Harry going after the three girls and the man that had dared to touch our Liam.

"Hey, it's ok. You're ok now, Li. I promise he won't touch you again," I comfort a shaking Liam has I help him to his feet as he stumbles around a unsteady and his legs visibly having trouble supporting his weight. It's horrible to think Liam is the worse of us and he hasn't even been hit. He's been drugged and violated but other than that it's all his own body.

What sounds like at least five foot steps can be heard running up the stairs. I prepare myself to run and fight or maybe a little of both with Liam leaning heavily into me.

In running come four big and and angry looking men. We're screwed, we can't go against them and our attackers even with Ruth's help, but instead of heading for us the men each grab one of our attackers, tieing their hands behind their back's. I am no longer paying attention to what they are doing though for I could really careless for three people are in the doorway and never have I been so happy to see them.

"Mum!" Harry shouts launching himself into his mother's arms tears running down his cheeks.

"You're safe now, love. Nothing more will happen," she promises him rubbing his back comfortingly.

Jay and my mum come over to where and me and Liam stand. Jay takes Liam from me, letting him put his weight on her instead of me. As soon as I am free of Liam's weight I wrap my own mother in a hug, terrified of letting her go, afraid that if I do she would disappear and I would be in that hell again.