Bye Bye Bitch (Edited)

I'm sorry the last chapter was a confusing mess. I just had to get past certain parts and move on with the story! I promise I will try to avoid things like that and I also promise there will be plenty more Liam hurt and that this story will NOT focus on his and Maria's relationship. Sorry for those of you that did not like the last chapter and those that are disapointed in the direction the story is going but I promise it won't stay in the direction it is going in for long. Thanks for reading and hang in there with me!

Niall's POV

None of us could believe it when Liam told us he was going to be a dad over five months ago now. We were all happy for him but concerned, he can't handle this right now, he's still not well and this is only making him depressed, because he feels like he should be doing more but he physcially isn't capable of it right now. By the time he is done with concerts, interviews and whatever else is in our busy days he donesn't have the energy to go home and take care of Maria. The fact that she keeps insisting he helps out with household chores and help her plan for the baby is starting to piss the rest of us off. She keeps pushing Liam too far and eventuly he's going to break and when he does it sure won't be her there to pick up the pieces. 

Louis and Harry are starting to think she is a golddigger and than baby was something she had planned. I try not to think like that hoping for Liam's sake that she isn't trying to hurt him like that, not after everyhting he has been through and is still going through.

Zayn believes she is just somebody for Liam to love, explaning that she is kind of a bandaid over the wound Sophia had left. 

Whatever our therios on her we all agree it isn't healthy for Liam for her to stick around.

"Liam, could you be a doll and run to the store and get me some choclate chip cookies. They sound so good right now!" Maria orders Liam from the kitchen of the hotel room the moment we walk in making Liam groan. 

"Can't you just order room service?" he asks taking a face plant on the couch, exhaustion in his entire body launguage.

"No, I don't like their cookies." she whines smiling a seductive smile at Liam from the kitchen.

"I hate her," Louis hisses from beside me before taking a seat on the couch next to Liam.

"I'll go get them. What brand do you want?" I ask.

"No, Niall I'll go or at least go with you," Liam signs getting up and stumbling backwards into Louis's waiting hands.

"Well hurry up. I want Chip Ahoy and some from their bakery," she snaps impatinetly before heading back into the kitchen.

Liam and I head out the door leaving Louis with Maria. 

"I can't keep doing this," Liam suddenly says once we are out of the hotel and walking down the sidewalk our hats and sunglasses on.

"Liam, she's just using you all of us think so. This isn't a heallthy relationship, it's not healthy for you and it's one hell of a relationship for a baby to be brought into," I reply concerned for my best friend.

"I can't end it Niall, she's pregant with my baby and yes I'm sure we had a DNA test after a another stupid fight." 

"So before the baby is born get a lawyer on your side. Get full custody of the kid, prove that she is just a manipultive bitch and she won't get anything. Right after the baby is born you can take the kid and run. Till then let me and the other lads help you get through the last  month of the pregnancy becuase Liam at the rate she's pushing you your going to be dead before the baby is even born." 

"I know and your plan is a lot better than any I have come with, mine being none or just totally giving in," he sighs tears in his eyes,  "it's just after I got better I never thought I would trapped in a relationship like this."