Medication

Liam's POV

The boys are beginning to drive me crazy. They are hovering, and becoming extremly protective. If I even sneeze they flip out, I walk down the hotel hallway one of them follows, I am forced to go to bed at 9:00, I turn on a news channel they quickly change it, I log onto Twitter one thim is peering over my shoulder, they check my temperture almost everytime I sit next to one of them, and when I wake in the middle of the night I have caught some of them checking on me. They are going to drive me insane. 

In two days we will be back on tour, I am hoping that the excitment and exhaustion that comes with it will distract the boys from me. 

"Dr. Salvion will be here in half an hour," Louis warns me making my stomach twist in nerves. For today will be my first time having the medication done outside of the hopsital.

"Text him and tell him I've changed my mind. I don't want to take the medication," I reply terriffied. 

"You're being ridiculous! Liam you need this stuff and you will have it given to you even if I have to sit my fine ass on you!" Louis snaps at me giving me a glare that says if I continue to argue with him I might find myself uncoucious or tired to a bed.

"I don't want to take it, this stuff could make me even more sick and I am going to have to stick a needle in myself weely for the rest of my life and leave it there for two hours everytime! What if if I get even more sick or my kidney fails?!" I panic tears in my eyes and my hands trembling.

"Liam, it's going to be fine. You're just freaking yourself out. Give it a couple months and it will be no big deal," Harry assures me wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into him.

"Plus Dr. Salvion is going to teach me hoe to give it to you, just in case you chicken out or are too unwell to do it yourself," Louis adds making me relax a little. At least I won't have to give it to myself this week...ny relaxation is throw out the window when I realize Louis is going to be coming at me with a needle.

Harry notices my tension and begins to rub my back comfortingly, letting me rest my head on his lap.

"You're going to be okay, Lili. We'll deal with this like everything else," Niall assures me as he puts my feet on his lap, sitting down on the couch with me and Harry.

When the hotel room door finally does open it takes everything in me not to bolt. As Dr. Salvion enters the room with Louis, I catch a glimpse of the medication. This renews my panic. I sit up and start to stand, needing to escape, but Harry's arms wrap around my waist pulling me back down onto his lap. Zayn's familair arms wrap around my chest from behind the couch and pins me against Harry. Their arms preventing my escape. I start to panic tears filling my eyes and my breath coming quick.

Harry whispers sweet nonsense in my ear, well Zayn storkes my hair, leaving one arm wrappes securley around my chest and Niall grabs my hand in his squeezing it.

"I suppose it is a good thing I'll be teaching you today Louis, for it seems Liam is defintly not in any condtion to do it himself," Dr. Salvion tells Louis as he pulls up a chair near the couch and sits down taking all the stuff out of the bag. He starts to explain everything to Louis, what the different things are for and how to properly use them. 

When Dr. Salvion turns his attention to me I try to break free again, terrified, but Zayn and Harry hold tight. 

"Niall and Zayn can you get his shirt off so this is easier?" Dr. Salvion asks as though I'm some todddler. Harry keeps his arms around my waist, well Niall grabs the end of my t-shirt pulling it off with Zayn's help and tossing it somewhere. "Good, now if you can get him to lay back and stay in place that would be great."