Ex Girlfriends and Together (edited)

I know my time line as far as award shows, the release date of 'Four' and the ending of their last tour dosesn't match up with reality but please just roll with it. Anyway thank you so much for readng this far. I am trying to wait to post a chapter until I get 5 VOTES AND AT LEAST TWO COMMENTS!!! So please comment and vote if you want more!

Harry's POV

Tonight is the night for our first award show since everything has happened. We are perfomring and have been nominated for 3 different awards and will be performing our new single 'Night Changes'. It will be nice to see friends I haven't seen since everything happened like Ed, but I'm kind of hoping I don't run into Taylor or Kendall. I would never be rude to them and I don't hold anything against them it's just awkward.

"Is it bad that I'm nervous?" Liam asks as we get ready at the hotel and make sure everything is packed for as soon as the show is over we're jumping on a plane to fly home.

"No, but you'll be fine," I assure him giving his shoulder a squeeze.

"We ready?" Paul asks stepping into the room.

"Just about, just let me fix Niall's hair!" Louis responds jumping over the couch trying to get to our Irish friend.

"No! You're going to mess it up!" Niall yells running past Paul and out the door with Louis right behind him.

"Well then are you three ready?" Paul asks grinning.

"Yup, bags are packed and already in the car. We're all dressed up and have our hair done so I guess we're as ready as we'll ever be," I respond as we head out the door. 

We head down to the lobby where Louis and Niall are already waiting with secuirty.

"Alright no goofying around, straight out to the car," Paul warns us. Even though the gang of fans haven't attacked anybody for  months now security is still extremly tight and they don't like us lingering around large groups of fans for long. It's driving all of us crazy for it is unfair to fans that have nothing to do with it.

As soon as the lobby doors open secuirty hurries us out the doors, not letting us even pause for a secound. We settle into the car the doors slammed right behind us.

"Please tell me secuirty won't be following us around when we get home as well," Louis grumbles as we head to the red carpet.

"They had better not. My mum already hates how controlling secuirty and management are being ever since the first attack," Niall adds with a sigh.

"Unfortuntly they don't have a choice, as long as those fans are out there secuirty is going to remain tight," Zayn adds starring out the window. Soon we are at the red carpet and all pile out being ushered straight to the starting point and the first photograph spot.

We go through the typical red carpet routine,  quick interviews and pictures. As we slowly make our way down I can't help but look around at the other stars trying to see who is all here. I spot Taylor right away. She is talking to Selena as they both make their way down the carpet. I decide immidtly to avoid that general area. Kenndal is with her sisters a little ways ahead of us. I decide to make sure we are not hurried along too much so I don't accidently run into her as well. As we continue   down I hear Louis curse from beside me.

"What?" I whisper slowing so we are side by side and letting the boys wonder a couple of feet ahead of us.

"Sophie, she's with one of the actors from that show Pretty Little Liars (Sorry Pretty Little Liars fans!)," Louis hisses in my ear glarring in their direction furthur up the carpet.

"Crap, hopefully Liam won't notice," I reply as we join the other guys.

"Hopefully she doesn't notice him," Louis hisses in my ear.