Changes

"Alright, have you got your coat? Your toothbrush? Your-"

"Mum, Arthur packed my bag," Harriette chuckled. "I think we're safe."

"I even packed those weird marshmallow things with strings attached," Arthur said.

"Oh dear," Percy put his hand through Arthur's hair sympathetically.

"Alright, and you've got your comb?" Grace asked.

"Mum, for the last time," Harriette rolled her eyes. "Curly hair doesn't comb."

Percy conjured a comb and tried to comb Arthur's hair and it became stuck.

"I'm sorry, darling," Grace hugged Harriette. "I just get worried you're missing something."

"It's alright, mum," Harriette smiled.

"Are you going to get this comb out?" Molly asked as she pulled on the comb stuck in Arthur's hair.

"It'll be fine," Percy nodded.

"The train's here, I've got to go," Harriette said. "Bye mum, bye dad. I love you."

They enveloped her in a hug and Grace kept kissing the top of her head. "We're going to miss you so much sweetheart."

"We'll come back for your Quidditch games and we'll see you for the holidays," Percy assured her. "And I'll be doing inspections there every once in a while. And you don't have to get all A's, but I'd prefer it, darling. And don't forget that boys will always hurt you no matter what-"

"Thanks dad," Harriette smiled. "I think I'll be alright."

She turned to Molly. "If you go in my room, I will find out and you will get hexed when I learn how to hex someone at school."

"I'll miss you too, big sister," Molly smiled over-exaggeratedly.

"... and you don't ever stop being yourself," Harriette leaned down to Arthur. "You're so smart, Arthur."

He hugged Harriette and she picked him up with a smile. Harriette set him down and simply kissed Violet on the top of her head.

"I'll see you all soon," Harriette smiled and waved and got in the train.

"Goodbye Harry!" They all waved.

The second she got on the train, Molly groaned.

"What's wrong, pretty?" Grace asked.

"I think I'll start to miss her," Molly rolled her eyes.

"The same thing happened to me," Percy chuckled. "I couldn't wait for Charlie to go off to Hogwarts... and then I ended up missing him."

***

Grace walked into the bedroom and saw Percy crying on their bed.

"What's the matter, love?" Grace sat on the bed.

"Our baby's off to school," he cried. "And once she's off, our other babies are gonna leave."

"Oh Percy," she laughed slightly and held onto him. "It's going to be okay."

"I'm already forgetting what she looks like," Percy cried dramatically.

"Darling, her picture's right here," Grace held up the picture frame.

"Oh... yeah," Percy smiled. "God, I'm a drama Queen."

"Only sometimes, love," she laughed and wiped his tears away.

"We still can't get the comb out!" Molly shouted to her parents.

"STOP PULLING ON MY HAIR, MOLLY!" Arthur shouted.

"I'll get the peanut butter," Grace got up.

"I'll separate the kids," Percy stood up.